ChaseChat - Forrest Fenn's Forum
Full of Warm Waters Halt - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Forrest Fenn's Forum (http://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (http://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Montana (http://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Full of Warm Waters Halt (/showthread.php?tid=241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Full of Warm Waters Halt - Guest - 07-25-2013

Can't tell you what that means.

But Montana has as many as the other states do.

Full of Warm Waters Halt - tomwhat - 07-25-2013

I appreciate that you think you have a solution, but we do like to be constructive around here. Just popping in to say "Naa naa na boo bar, I'm smarter than you are!" doesn't really further the conversation.

None of us share our exact locations until we've had a chance to search and exhaust their possibilities, but how about a starter like "Does anybody think Where Warm Waters Halt could be toilet?" or "It starts at a low altitude and ends higher up. That's why Forrest specified just the treasure, not the search, is above 5k ft."

Full of Warm Waters Halt - Guest - 07-25-2013

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tomwhat on July 25, 2013, 11:29 am</b>

I appreciate that you think you have a solution, but we do like to be constructive around here. Just popping in to say "Naa naa na boo bar, I'm smarter than you are!" doesn't really further the conversation.

None of us share our exact locations until we've had a chance to search and exhaust their possibilities, but how about a starter like "Does anybody think Where Warm Waters Halt could be toilet?" or "It starts at a low altitude and ends higher up. That's why Forrest specified just the treasure, not the search, is above 5k ft."
</div>

"Naa naa na boo bar, I'm smarter than you are!"

I don't see any such thing in my thread description.

It is kinda catchy though.

I was hoping someone would come and share and then maybe some expansion or contraction could take place.

OK fine.

I agree,Warm Water Halting is a toilet.

And there is a pumping station nearby.

Now do you have any ideas why I did not "put in below the home of brown" ?

Everybody has been saying that is the hardest clue.

Well it gets even harder when you get there.

Safety First !

Full of Warm Waters Halt - tomwhat - 07-26-2013

This was the 1st post I'd seen from you and I immediately thought was "oh jeez, another one of <i>those </i>guys.." I've read other posts by you that are insightful and thought provoking, and while I now am glad to have you in the discussion and enjoy your unique take on the clues, I think you will admit that this thread starter was a bit of a.. well, a turd. Let's move on.

I too found a spot with a waste treatment facility nearby. Perhaps we are examining the same one? Can you see your blaze from Google Earth?

Full of Warm Waters Halt - Guest - 07-26-2013

<b>Quote from tomwhat on July 26, 2013, 2:16 pm</b>

This was the 1st post I'd seen from you and I immediately thought was "oh jeez, another one of <i>those </i>guys.." I've read other posts by you that are insightful and thought provoking, and while I now am glad to have you in the discussion and enjoy your unique take on the clues, I think you will admit that this thread starter was a bit of a.. well, a turd. Let's move on.

I too found a spot with a waste treatment facility nearby. Perhaps we are examining the same one? Can you see your blaze from Google Earth?
</div>

I guess I started so poorly that everything is an improvement.

Usually people get mad and harass me and call me a know it all.

So maybe I played the jerky know it all a bit much.

I don't use Google Earth.

I thought I seen blaze on satellite and further research went there and yes blaze in vaguely visible from satellite I think.

I like to be honest,so it is visible but not really highly distinguishable.

And I am serious as believing to have been as close as I said.

I realize it seems as I am just another attention seeker,but I do want to be part of discussion without obviously disclosing too much.

Thanks for the kind support

Full of Warm Waters Halt - pidmt - 07-27-2013

I saw the blaze in the book

Full of Warm Waters Halt - sautry22 - 07-29-2013

<b>Quote from pidmt on July 27, 2013, 2:00 pm</b>

I saw the blaze in the book
</div>

I can see dead people.

Full of Warm Waters Halt - Boo - 07-29-2013

<b>Quote from sautry22 on July 29, 2013, 8:53 pm</b>

I can see dead people.
</div>

Things you hear at a funeral parlor! Ding Ding, you win on Jeopardy! Boo

Full of Warm Waters Halt - tomwhat - 07-30-2013

The blaze I found is quite obvious from satellite photos, but I don't give it much weight. It just doesn't seem like a good enough spot. But I'll check it nevertheless because it's pretty easy.

Full of Warm Waters Halt - Guest - 07-30-2013

<b>Quote from tomwhat on July 30, 2013, 2:23 pm</b>

The blaze I found is quite obvious from satellite photos, but I don't give it much weight. It just doesn't seem like a good enough spot. But I'll check it nevertheless because it's pretty easy.
</div>
I have seen different interpretations of the word blaze and nobody has yet to talk about hell.

Hell is a meaning of blaze.

What may have been hell for Forrest in hiding the treasure ?