Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
11-23-2018, 01:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 08:28 AM by Top Secret.)
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Does anyone ever get the feeling Presby is like that annoying little Terrier Chester on Bugs Bunny and bulldog Spike is Davis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg

Watch this video and substitute the Presby and Davis lines into the story line.
Presby: "Hey Davis how about you and me getting us some treasure? Anything you say Davis, cause you and mez pals Davis, that's right Davis? that's right Davis?"
Davis: "Nah" [smacks Presby across the chops.]
Presby "Hey Davis, How about you and me go out with Seannm and burn some Fenn books? yah wanna, yah wanna Davis? yah wanna, yah wanna , huh? huh?"
Davis: "Nah" [smacks Presby across the chops.]
Presby:"Hey Davis, how about you and me go over to chase chat and get us some bunnies? huh Davis? huh Davis?
Davis:"Bunny? Yah knows where is it a bunny?
Presby:"Yah sure, Sure Davis, Sure Davis, I know where the bunnies are ... oh boy! ..."

OF course this is what happened when they came over to cc and tried to take on the bunny ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYr74tuKyMI
11-24-2018, 12:29 AM,
“I am a little surprised at the variation of personalities that are involved,” Fenn told me in an email. “It is [a] cross-section of who we are as a people, and an interesting study in anthropology.” ~Forrest Fenn

Without doubt, Fenn is talking about Harry's shunned ecosystem, which explains why he frequents the stink house. I tend to ignore them, but lately it has been quite amusing experimenting with that crazy society. They are predictable, and their button are easily pushed.

My latest experiment with Davis and Presby hit the mark like clockwork. Poor Davis misses this place so badly he tunes in to CC regularly praying someone is talking about him. He loves the attention as does penisless Presby. You just have to know what button to push, to get the desired reaction. I liken them to fish in bowl at feeding time.
11-29-2018, 02:08 AM,
Looks like Harry's is now repurposing itself as a smut site. Even Kpro is getting in on the action and allowing full nude photos of Cynthia. So much for child friendly. If this is what we get in the public domain, just think what those bunnies are sending Fenn privately.
11-29-2018, 02:34 AM,
(11-29-2018, 02:08 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Looks like Harry's is now repurposing itself as a smut site. Even Kpro is getting in on the action and allowing full nude photos of Cynthia. So much for child friendly. If this is what we get in the public domain, just think what those bunnies are sending Fenn privately.

Not to sound disrespectful but why would anyone want a full nude of any woman over 30?
12-02-2018, 10:24 PM,
Harry and Presby are begging Diggin Gypsie to bare it all now. Presby is trying to ship out his wife so he can pull his pud.
12-02-2018, 11:20 PM,
(12-02-2018, 10:24 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Harry and Presby are begging Diggin Gypsie to bare it all now. Presby is trying to ship out his wife so he can pull his pud.

What was it Presby said made up the chase.....greedy tramps and lowlifes. Looks like Harry is proving his point, lol.
12-05-2018, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 11:52 AM by Bet.)
Davis has been spouting off about Mindy putting a link to her blog.....saying why isn’t she being banned. Stephanie made clear that blog links were okay, but competing “forums” were not.
12-06-2018, 09:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 10:27 AM by Top Secret.)
(12-05-2018, 11:50 AM)Bet Wrote: Davis has been spouting off about Mindy putting a link to her blog.....saying why isn’t she being banned. Stephanie made clear that blog links were okay, but competing “forums” were not.

Davis comes off as somewhat of a sucky baby and the crack lounge is somewhat of a soother for him.

When you were over there, can you confirm that this guy had a really difficult time with having his gonads kicked hard by Mindy and Stephanie? It seems he is obsessed with being banned and has now dedicated his life to seeking revenge.
Today, 01:00 AM,
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
[Image: dbe33a9c7b39f265fff191f02bd307d4.jpg]

Search Hairy's Crack Lounge? No thank you.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 9,259 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 3,965 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett