Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the TRIP to YOUR spot... by CAR... AMTRAK may be an OPTION... PARK & RIDE to the ROCKIES, North of Santa Fe..
03-12-2014, 04:22 PM,
Making the TRIP to YOUR spot... by CAR... AMTRAK may be an OPTION... PARK & RIDE to the ROCKIES, North of Santa Fe..

<b>Making the TRIP to "YOUR SPOT"... by CAR... ? </b> ( Gas, Miles and Wear & Tear ) <b>AMTRAK may be an OPTION</b>... if you can "PARK & RIDE" to the ROCKIES North of Santa Fe...

If you live near AMTRAK TRAINS & if you think your vehicle would be safe and the PARKING FEE is low enough, you could PARK & RIDE, but I hear there's a 50 LB limit on luggage... ( "On the RETURN TRIP" - Let's see, That's ONE 42 LB Chest... and 8 LBS of CLEAN UNDERWEAR & SOCKS... you could dress in LAYERS for a CHANGE OF CLOTHES )... <b>at least that's my strategy </b>!!!

http://www.amtrak.com/west-train-routes

<b>@RETIRED POSTMASTER</b> reports that AMTRAK Luggage Limits are 50 lbs per bag, but 2 bags per person. That does not include a computer, camera case, pocketbook, etc. It could potentially be very easy to bring an extra 42 lbs on board!

<b>Getting through AMTRAK SECURITY... </b> coming out of CHICAGO, <b>where AL CAPONE is from</b>... <b>hey, buddy what's that in your "VIOLIN CASE"... </b> oh, that, <b>It's just my METAL DETECTOR</b>. Big Grin

03-12-2014, 04:31 PM,

<b>Making the TRIP to "YOUR SPOT"... by CAR... ? </b> ( Gas, Miles and Wear & Tear ) <b>AMTRAK may be an OPTION</b>... if you can "PARK & RIDE" to the ROCKIES North of Santa Fe...

If you live near AMTRAK TRAINS & if you think your vehicle would be safe and the PARKING FEE is low enough, you could PARK & RIDE, but I hear there's a 50 LB limit on luggage... ( "On the RETURN TRIP" - Let's see, That's ONE 42 LB Chest... and 8 LBS of CLEAN UNDERWEAR & SOCKS... you could dress in LAYERS for a CHANGE OF CLOTHES )... <b>at least that's my strategy </b>!!!

http://www.amtrak.com/west-train-routes

<b>@RETIRED POSTMASTER</b> reports that AMTRAK Luggage Limits are 50 lbs per bag, but 2 bags per person. That does not include a computer, camera case, pocketbook, etc. It could potentially be very easy to bring an extra 42 lbs on board!

<b>Getting through AMTRAK SECURITY... </b> coming out of CHICAGO, <b>where AL CAPONE is from</b>... <b>hey, buddy what's that in your "VIOLIN CASE"... </b> oh, that, <b>It's just my METAL DETECTOR</b>. Big Grin

05-09-2017, 12:57 AM,
RE: Making the TRIP to YOUR spot... AMTRAK may be an OPTION.
He would assume that you would take the train back if you found the chest....lol

anyways does anyone know if he mentions the word Zephyr anywhere?