Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blame it on The Wolf Therapy
05-26-2017, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2017, 08:10 AM by The Wolf.)
Life got you down? Just returned from your latest search empty handed and can’t accept responsibility for your failure? Feel unfairly treated on the blogs? Or maybe Forrest Fenn doesn’t want to hear you cry any more?

No problem, just blame it on The Wolf. That’s right, The Wolf’s broad shoulders are specifically designed to accept blame when you don’t have the fortitude.

Imagine, you’ve prematurely bragged to the search community about how superior you are and claimed the chest is good as gone, and now it is time to face the music and eat crow … but wait, not so fast, you can still blame in on The Wolf. Yes, Blame it on The Wolf’ Therapy Thread has saved 100s of deflated egos. Why pay $1000s of dollars on expensive therapists when you can just blame The Wolf? So fire away and get it off your chest. You won’t be cured but you sure will feel better!

Used by Little Red Riding Hood and Wall Street you too can be the next satisfied customer.
05-26-2017, 05:59 PM,
RE: Blame it on The Wolf Therapy
That's funny.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
05-27-2017, 03:36 PM,
Can I blame my weight gain on you too? Thanks for making yourself a scapegoat for everyone to use, The Wolf. Where were you when I failed Chemistry?
07-16-2017, 09:58 AM,
(05-27-2017, 03:36 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Can I blame my weight gain on you too? Thanks for making yourself a scapegoat for everyone to use, The Wolf. Where were you when I failed Chemistry?

Gordon, Gordon, Gordon! Look at how upset you haver made people with your latest claim of finding the treasure. I told you to just blame your failure on The Wolf. It is painless and so much easier that way, just ask Seannm and Itchy. :-)
07-16-2017, 03:47 PM,
(07-16-2017, 09:58 AM)The Wolf Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 03:36 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Can I blame my weight gain on you too? Thanks for making yourself a scapegoat for everyone to use, The Wolf. Where were you when I failed Chemistry?

Gordon, Gordon, Gordon! Look at how upset you haver made people with your latest claim of finding the treasure. I told you to just blame your failure on The Wolf. It is painless and so much easier that way, just ask Seannm and Itchy. :-)

What ever happened to Just blaming it on the Bossa Nova?
07-19-2017, 12:01 AM,
(05-26-2017, 05:22 PM)The Wolf Wrote: Life got you down? Just returned from your latest search empty handed and can’t accept responsibility for your failure? Feel unfairly treated on the blogs? Or maybe Forrest Fenn doesn’t want to hear you cry any more?

No problem, just blame it on The Wolf. That’s right, The Wolf’s broad shoulders are specifically designed to accept blame when you don’t have the fortitude.

Imagine, you’ve prematurely bragged to the search community about how superior you are and claimed the chest is good as gone, and now it is time to face the music and eat crow … but wait, not so fast, you can still blame in on The Wolf. Yes, Blame it on The Wolf’ Therapy Thread has saved 100s of deflated egos. Why pay $1000s of dollars on expensive therapists when you can just blame The Wolf? So fire away and get it off your chest. You won’t be cured but you sure will feel better!

Used by Little Red Riding Hood and Wall Street you too can be the next satisfied customer.

I think this is a trap Wolf, if I blame you for all of my failured searches, then there must be some kind of expectation on your part that I give you credit when I do eventually find the chest?
07-19-2017, 12:12 AM,
(07-19-2017, 12:01 AM)Anna Graham Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 05:22 PM)The Wolf Wrote: Life got you down? Just returned from your latest search empty handed and can’t accept responsibility for your failure? Feel unfairly treated on the blogs? Or maybe Forrest Fenn doesn’t want to hear you cry any more?

I think this is a trap Wolf, if I blame you for all of my failured searches, then there must be some kind of expectation on your part that I give you credit when I do eventually find the chest?

illeism characteristics at a precise form.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aroma Therapy Daniel A 0 95 05-24-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Good Therapy Lookout Mountain Daniel A 1 101 05-24-2017, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Green Therapy Anyone? lostowl 0 139 05-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  A joke to help with the therapy? Hallowtim 5 986 11-13-2016, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Umbra