Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
02-13-2018, 07:34 PM,
RE: Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
(02-13-2018, 07:29 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Just catching up myself. I didn’t notice the anomaly in the screenshots I provided earlier. That’s how it was when I received it. I see Mindy cleared it up with the original email. And I think a video of said email is coming soon.

I don't see any need for a video of an email, especially when the email doesn't prove anything. It's just an email of Marti venting at Forrest, no proof of anything. I was just curious about the anomaly, which really doesn't matter either, but has been cleared up in my eyes; whatever that's worth.
02-13-2018, 07:41 PM,
(02-13-2018, 07:34 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 07:29 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Just catching up myself. I didn’t notice the anomaly in the screenshots I provided earlier. That’s how it was when I received it. I see Mindy cleared it up with the original email. And I think a video of said email is coming soon.

I don't see any need for a video of an email, especially when the email doesn't prove anything. It's just an email of Marti venting at Forrest, no proof of anything. I was just curious about the anomaly, which really doesn't matter either, but has been cleared up in my eyes; whatever that's worth.

Marti specifically says Fenn is "perving" on her sister. Was that a joke? Marti now says that Mindy is lying. Do you have a problem judging right from wrong?
02-13-2018, 08:12 PM,
Its obvious no one will ever know the truth, I don't even know why I read this thread. Maybe in hopes admin will give up all the secrets? WWWH? etc, etc. Who knows, but this is all crazy and I think I will read the other threads from now on.

Carry on I guess?
02-13-2018, 08:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 08:40 PM by fundamental design.)
(02-13-2018, 07:34 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

It proves that Marti was upset with f which has been something she has said recently that she never was. Also proves the point that the ones that have spoken out on this issue has shown some evidence of parts of their position unlike some who have glossed over that.
-.-..The keeper of the key
02-14-2018, 12:02 AM,
Does anyone have the correct time?
02-14-2018, 04:58 AM,
(02-13-2018, 06:59 PM)Henry Jones Wrote: Wait, Mindy posted a video of her opening the emails?

Also, Marti's grammar is horrible. I've only seen grammar that horrid under the name of Ricky Nowak. It can't be him though, as he put on a show earlier at Harry's about how they betrayed eachother.

I was accused of agreeing with Marti when it suits me...I find that amusing. Shouldn't that be a positive, because obviously I have issues with her...so for me to side with what she says should be taken as I use my own opinion, rather then just going along with whatever opinion is against her?

I'll also stand up for this grammer issue. Anyone who calls out someone on grammer needs to go take a class on empathy. Maybe we didn't all go to the best of schools and maybe we don't all have the same abilities to pick up English and be well versed in every aspect. Quit being an elitist. I suck at math, but lucky for me...my abilities aren't something I need to communicate with others.

Funny thing happened today. Was threatened with a lawsuit because f told this girl about a post here about her. So what happened is she posted on Facebook how f put her down for being disabled. She left in tears apparently and her boyfriend also posted what a jerk f was. Surprises surprise, but I get an angry message I'm being sued if I don't remove this post because it was told in confidence. She happened to run into f at a gallery and he explained it was a misunderstanding that he was a jerk to her. Well now they are best friends lol. Ok so now f has apparently tried to use Becky to manipulate emails so he doesn't appear to be the dog he truly seems to be(all my opinion) and he's mysteriously met up with a girl he was a jerk to and now they are besties.....I am finding life to be more crooked then I ever could have realized. Let's see what f's next act of desperation is.

@becky....where did you go? Waiting to get those forwarded emails or the excuse they can't be sent.
02-14-2018, 05:05 AM,
(02-13-2018, 07:41 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [

Marti specifically says Fenn is "perving" on her sister. Was that a joke? Marti now says that Mindy is lying. Do you have a problem judging right from wrong?

The depth of unethical is overflowing. I'm not saying I didn't have a couple dives off the morality plank....but to double dip with sisters is creepy wrong.

@crazyfamily I respect you questioning the unfairness you've uncovered. It surprises me that more searchers don't want to get to the bottom of things like that.
02-14-2018, 05:08 AM,
(02-13-2018, 08:12 PM)93cruiser Wrote: Its obvious no one will ever know the truth, I don't even know why I read this thread. Maybe in hopes admin will give up all the secrets? WWWH? etc, etc. Who knows, but this is all crazy and I think I will read the other threads from now on.

Carry on I guess?

Contemplating selling all my chase ephemera...but shipping would be expensive...
02-14-2018, 05:17 AM,
(02-13-2018, 11:49 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: Everybody in this thread needs to STFU... Be lucky DG isn't hunting you down. It's illegal to *publicly* identify a potential juvenile victim. You're walking a thin line of getting your asses arrested. Personally, your lucky you're not talking about one of my children. If I was DG I'd find you and smack the life out of you.

No one has said she was a victim. Do you know something we don't? I believe the only question was if f made illegal advances towards the mom of her daughter in email form. I personally don't believe the daughter was ever made aware that he had inappropriate comments. So I'm a bit confused as to how this has jumped to her actually being a victim. I don't even know if it's illegal to suggest to a mother that you'd like to buy her daughter or commenting on the legs of a child. Im not the one to decide that.
02-14-2018, 05:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 05:30 AM by Mindy.)
(02-14-2018, 12:40 AM)LuckyLove Wrote: FD I don't know why you're getting all wrapped up in it. You know conspiracy carries just as much time as the crime itself. None of of you pieces of shit had any busininess bringing a juvenile into this much less identifying who she is if she's actually a victim. That's a serious offense. I think all of you better think real good about you actions, or make this thread disappear. I'll press the issue further than you ever thought it could be.

I urge everyone that thinks it's bulshit that these people are identifying or aiding in the public identification and shaming of this potential juvenile victim to call/contact the appropriate state attorney generals:
Illinois : http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/a...lines.html
Florida : http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/co...n_Services

you can also file a complaint with the internet crime complaint center : https://complaint.ic3.gov/

Oh let me guess, the juvenile's not actually a victim of anything. You just decided it was cool to bring her into it and shame her because you're angry at someone else. You're walking a real thin line. I actually think DG has grounds to get you arrested depending on your particular state laws.

Lucky,
You may have the timeline of events wrong. Diggin Gypsy on another blog first identified her daughter as the one being talked about. Before that, I don’t believe anyone had mentioned her name or the daughter’s. And where the name Diggin Gypsy was mentioned in a post on this blog (since removed), the names were blacked out, and someone on another blog decided to use some photoshop tools to “uncover” what was blacked out and write DG’s DAUGHTER in giant red letters and post it on their blog over there. I believe that was Rooster Cogburn, and you know where you can find them. Maybe you should cuss them out too.

However, like I told Marti, I don’t believe F actually followed through with anything. I don’t know whether authorities would consider F’s offer to “buy” them a “joke” though, when all evidence is given. And it is because of the sensitivity of that particular situation that I don’t publicly post about it anymore.

I didn’t know anyone could use photoshop to remove blacked out portions of text, and I didn’t believe anyone could be so cruel and callous to post those people’s names in bold red letters after they had removed the blacked out portion on a public blog. Your anger is justified, but take it to those who actually attached names to F’s suspicious acts.

And what happened between DG’s daughter, DG, and F—I’m wiping my hands of. To me it was creepy. To DG, it was creepy at the time. To her daughter, it was, in DG’s word, “uncomfortable.”
However, I do believe DG is a good mom who loves her kids and would protect them. She has requested that I drop it, so I’ll honor her request. That doesn’t excuse F, however, for that as well as the other shady, crappy ways he’s behaved. That’s what I’ve focused on.

Stephanie feels more strongly about what happened between DG and daughter. So she’s got to follow her heart on that.

My focus is on bringing some awareness to the things F has done to women, mostly vulnerable women with something to lose if their communications or actions went public. I don’t have anything to lose, although at one time, it appears F thought I did. Maybe that’s one reason he stopped pursuing—he realized I didn’t have enough to lose.

I sorta wish this thread would go away, too, because it doesn’t really serve a purpose anymore. Not until definitive proof can be released, anyway. And since DG has asked me not to talk about her, as long as she can also honor my requests that she stop talking about me and stop accusing my daughter of being a “Nazi” and “gang member” (she most certainly is NOT), I’m okay with abiding with her wishes.

I can’t speak for Stephanie, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digging A friends Grave Copper 20 1,876 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video decall 44 9,457 06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,076 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM