Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone Super Volcano 2.5x Bigger than thought
01-05-2014, 12:42 PM,
Yellowstone Super Volcano 2.5x Bigger than thought
hey woody, good imagination ,eh..I got alot stories in my head..just real lazy puttin it to words..my grampa was a lazy writer,reporter in 40s and 50s..I got his imagination and laziness..the clues staying the same after the magma bomb exploads...ash,ash,ash...hmmm yeah i dont think the geoligy would change much.maybe climate..that could change things ..not a geoligist here...mountains are not eternal, but do have really long lives ,so to speak....d

Messages In This Thread
Yellowstone Super Volcano 2.5x Bigger than thought - by Guest - 01-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Yellowstone Super Volcano 2.5x Bigger than thought - by duncan - 01-05-2014, 12:42 PM