Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
10-24-2018, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 01:47 PM by Bet.)
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Look at all the patients who missed their meds at the chase asylum.....lol. Looks like a bunch of crazy wind-up toys spinning out of control. Rabid dog feeding frenzy. So glad I walked away from that toxic mess.....actually so glad I walked away from all of it. How anyone can pretend the chase is a positive thing is beyond me.
10-25-2018, 05:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 05:11 AM by Mindy.)
It’s funny how they keep proclaiming they “wiped the floor” with me. Harry, when I said I was “done,” it didn’t mean I conceded defeat to you. It simply meant I was done wasting my time defending myself against your clearly irrational rants. I was “done,” because I don’t need to say anything more, because everyone else is seeing how delusional and crazy you sound.

As for Larsonist, remember when Will outed you way back when? I remember. But the fact is, you were banned, not by me, for your personal attacks without ANY proof. You call people cheaters, imposters, frauds, snake oil salesmen, and liars without ANY proof to back up your ASSUMPTIONS and THEORIES.

Have you ever met me face to face? Do you have hidden cameras set up to monitor my life outside the chase? Are you the omniscient and omnipresent GOD?

How can you PRESUME to know me or my motives, and then post those PRESUMPTIONS as fact? Is it because you posted that stupid $100 bet, and you lost? You still owe me that $100, by the way, but since I’m generous, I’ll let you slide.

And speaking of imposters, how many names have you perpetuated your assumptions, presumptions, and tried to sell YOUR snake oil on CC with?
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-25-2018, 10:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 10:48 AM by Bet.)
(10-25-2018, 05:09 AM)Mindy Wrote: It’s funny how they keep proclaiming they “wiped the floor” with me. Harry, when I said I was “done,” it didn’t mean I conceded defeat to you. It simply meant I was done wasting my time defending myself against your clearly irrational rants. I was “done,” because I don’t need to say anything more, because everyone else is seeing how delusional and crazy you sound.

As for Larsonist, remember when Will outed you way back when? I remember. But the fact is, you were banned, not by me, for your personal attacks without ANY proof. You call people cheaters, imposters, frauds, snake oil salesmen, and liars without ANY proof to back up your ASSUMPTIONS and THEORIES.

Have you ever met me face to face? Do you have hidden cameras set up to monitor my life outside the chase? Are you the omniscient and omnipresent GOD?

How can you PRESUME to know me or my motives, and then post those PRESUMPTIONS as fact? Is it because you posted that stupid $100 bet, and you lost? You still owe me that $100, by the way, but since I’m generous, I’ll let you slide.

And speaking of imposters, how many names have you perpetuated your assumptions, presumptions, and tried to sell YOUR snake oil on CC with?
Without hate against you and CC Harrys has nothing to talk about. It is the fuel that keeps their site going. I am wondering when they will be able to move on to something more positive. Harry says he was in moderation.....he must be confusing Cc for Dals. To my knowledge moderation of posts has never happened on Cc.
10-25-2018, 12:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 02:01 PM by fundamental design.)
(10-25-2018, 10:47 AM)Bet Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 05:09 AM)Mindy Wrote: It’s funny how they keep proclaiming they “wiped the floor” with me. Harry, when I said I was “done,” it didn’t mean I conceded defeat to you. It simply meant I was done wasting my time defending myself against your clearly irrational rants. I was “done,” because I don’t need to say anything more, because everyone else is seeing how delusional and crazy you sound.

Without hate against you and CC Harrys has nothing to talk about. It is the fuel that keeps their site going. I am wondering when they will be able to move on to something more positive. Harry says he was in moderation.....he must be confusing Cc for Dals. To my knowledge moderation of posts has never happened on Cc.

Exactly Bet, they always feel the need to double down the hate and assuming. It is what it is and they’ll see the error in it someday. Many people see it already and all one can do is defend themselves with evidence.

About Harry’s new “stealth” moderation theory. When did he realize that? Cause he’s been saying for years that he got banned by Mindy and me. That’s a totally different story. Even if your new “stealth” moderated story is true, it’s not what you have been harping on for years now and trying to persuade others that you’ve been hurt by Mindy and me from banning you. Obviously if you have been harping about being hurt in this way by us for years, then you absolutely knew what was going on with your username and would have said exactly what was going on at the time- a “stealth” ban. You didn’t do that. Harry has already apologized to me in a post that he was mistaken that I had something to do with banning him over him criticizing my book. I think that’s the first time anyone over on Harry’s has apologized for any hurtful or untrue thing they have said to anyone on CC. So, I applaud that as one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. But, what I just posted above helps explains why his rant against Mindy and I over the years was wrong. So, I would apologize to Mindy too if I made a mistake like that.

Mdavis asks me to explain the difference between getting banned and stealth moderation. My response, I don’t need to...it’s Harry’s claim that he has to prove. The ball is in Harry’s court to prove his claim. He hasn’t done that yet. But, we can defend ourselves with evidence if and when we choose and we have. That simple.

But there’s more, me trying to explain the inner workings of moderation and a forum owner “is above my pay scale”. I just follow the ground rules set out by the forum. I don’t know what secret “stealth” strategies they use on CC, if any. That’s kinda the meaning of the word “stealth”. It’s hidden from view. I have other things I focus on.

Another thing, at times my comments have been moderated on both Dal’s and MW. Big deal, you don’t hear me whining and complaining for years that someone else caused that. Put on some big boy pants.

Lastly, Harry said that he switched to the username Slim Shady after whatever happened (if anything) to his Harry Fool account. Well, one thing I did ask Mindy is do you remember what Slim Shady got banned for cause I remember just that he was shady, lol. She said that she remembers Slim Shady being banned for personal attacks and promoting another Chase site on Chase Chat- Harry’s site. Clear violations of CC rules that lead to being banned. You never hear that from Harry. We could check Slim Shady’s posts but I couldn’t find them. May have been deleted.

Beavertooth, if you are reading, put down your baseball bat and please check to see if the record shows why Slim Shady was banned and report to us. I will be traveling towards the Kuiper belt soon so make it snappy.
I think that will do the trick!
10-25-2018, 04:34 PM,
(10-24-2018, 08:32 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Cry us a friggin' river Mikey...
[Image: 9167a6737f64f52e384ac44a829087f4.png]

The way you all have acted at Hairy's illustrates perfectly WHY no one has missed you here.

razyfamily
Why is Mike Davis so consumed with being booted off this place? He seems to have the emotions of a 4 year old little girl who had her lolly pop stollen. I think Mikey needs a hug from Harry's thugs.
10-25-2018, 07:07 PM,
I tried to put one person on moderation for a very short time, but it didn't seem to work so I removed the moderation. If I edited a post, I said why (normally language, esp. f-bombs).
10-25-2018, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 09:02 PM by Bet.)
(10-25-2018, 07:07 PM)old drum Wrote: I tried to put one person on moderation for a very short time, but it didn't seem to work so I removed the moderation. If I edited a post, I said why (normally language, esp. f-bombs).

Thanks for clarifying this OD. I have never heard anyone saying their posts had been in moderation on CC. Maybe this is something Stephanie did....it seems like we would have heard about it considering how much people dislike moderation.
10-26-2018, 05:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 06:49 AM by fundamental design.)
(10-25-2018, 07:07 PM)old drum Wrote: I tried to put one person on moderation for a very short time, but it didn't seem to work so I removed the moderation. If I edited a post, I said why (normally language, esp. f-bombs).

I echo the thanks, Old Drum. Mindy and I are not Old Drum although we want his top hat. Even though my bucket ain’t to shabby. It’s menacing.

Yes, thanks njfl for providing the proof that Stephanie banned someone for promoting another Chase site on 10/21/2016, the day after SlimShady promoted Harry’s Blog on CC. Thanks for providing the proof that Stephanie explained why she did that and it had nothing to do with Mindy or I.

Also, from Old Drum’s input we see that he effectively gave a timeout to someone because of technical issues. What we never hear from Harry is that he ever tried to post again under his username of “Harry Fool” on ChaseChat months later after realizing his account was frozen (temporarily). Not being able to provide proof of him doing so is on Harry. No one else. And I’m not taking his word on it now cause he says so many things that aren’t true like the following...

[Image: 62bca1f5bba9589c9195edfc02282953.jpg]

[Image: d77f085263363c29c4c427e79f78ff34.jpg]

[Image: f65d9f8a130460be4ff803fb96a57d0b.jpg]
I think that will do the trick!
10-26-2018, 06:54 AM,
That sounds about right!

Abusing people is what they do best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-26-2018, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 07:14 AM by crazyfamily.)
Hairy Respectmore banned me for calling them on the BS. They published my email address and the city my IP is registered. That's what you get if you don't tow the line over there.

The truth hurts...sometimes it hurts a lot. It must have hurt enough to violate TapaTalk's privacy policy.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 9,259 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 3,964 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett