Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
10-26-2018, 07:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 07:51 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Oh, and njfl, there has been a precedent for a member of CC getting a temporary ban for unsubstantiated claims posted on another Chase site. This was many months ago when Kpro posted on Harry’s something about John Brown then he called Kpro out on ChaseChat. Stephanie then requested that Kpro back up her claim with facts and she couldn’t do so.

I’m sure your in the running for winning that award for “Nice try for thinking you can circumvent that loophole but that lame loophole has been dealt with previously; You’ve been caught”.

(10-26-2018, 07:05 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Hairy Respectmore banned me for calling them on the BS. They published my email address and the city my IP is registered. That's what you get if you don't tow the line over there.

The truth hurts...sometimes it hurts a lot. It must have hurt enough to violate TapaTalk's privacy policy.

razyfamily

Harry banned me there too. Nobody hears me whining about that years later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <that’s how many months that Harry has tried to convince others that Mindy and I banned him. And the rest of the community has proof now that we didn’t do so.

And I’m not referring to your case CF about your private email address being posted publicly when I say I didn’t whine about my case.
I think that will do the trick!
10-26-2018, 07:06 PM,
Haha, yeah that was funny stuff, huh Hairy? Funny how you qualify it as evil. Guess it's hard to see your floor with all the feces you're wallowing in.
[Image: d02f5d09b5f461b35201f3959e585daa.png]

razyfamily
11-09-2018, 06:14 PM,
Presby finally admitted he is a sociopath with his latest quote, "I happen to work in an environment where exposure to sociopaths in much higher concentrations than the general public"

Many have suspected this for a while with his strange behavior. Just another 7 percenter self-identifying . Kind of explains why he hangs with Seannm, the polarizer of the chase.
11-09-2018, 06:24 PM,
(11-09-2018, 06:14 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Presby finally admitted he is a sociopath with his latest quote, "I happen to work in an environment where exposure to sociopaths in much higher concentrations than the general public"

Many have suspected this for a while with his strange behavior. Just another 7 percenter self-identifying . Kind of explains why he hangs with Seannm, the polarizer of the chase.

I think we are about to witness a polar shift. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-09-2018, 07:57 PM,
(11-09-2018, 06:24 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 06:14 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Presby finally admitted he is a sociopath with his latest quote, "I happen to work in an environment where exposure to sociopaths in much higher concentrations than the general public"

I think we are about to witness a polar shift. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Presby has found another woman to pick on to reinforce his "manhood" Small Penis Syndrome at its finest.
11-11-2018, 10:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 09:13 AM by crazyfamily.)
Hairy’s spotlights MDivas as the lead searcher. Davis sure knows how it works! Work it Divas!!! Yeah!!!

https://youtu.be/kVzq7a07Otc

razyfamily
11-21-2018, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2018, 07:29 PM by Top Secret.)
That pathetic Mike Davis cracks me up over at the crack lounge. The arrogant SOB was bragging about his new dislike button:
"Can't wait until they get dislike buttons at CC. Should be a real riot over there. Bet they are too scared."
Then sock-puppet Harry jumps in with, "Yeah mItty would never allow her posts to have a single dislike attached to it"

Well that embarrassing experiment lasted a day, when all their members started stacking up the dislikes on the those idiots when Bur mopped the floor with Kpro, Presby and nmc. It appears it is Harry, Davis and Presby that can't stand to have a single dislike. You just can write entertainment like that! They should start their own reality tv and title it "Losers of Loserville."
11-21-2018, 10:12 AM,
(11-21-2018, 12:55 AM)Top Secret Wrote: That pathetic Mike Davis cracks me up over at the crack lounge. The arrogant SOB was bragging about his new dislike button:
"Can't wait until they get dislike buttons at CC. Should be a real riot over there. Bet they are too scared."
Then sock-puppet Harry jumps in with, "Yeah mItty would never allow her posts to have a single dislike attached to it"

Well that embarrassing experiment lasted a day, when all their members started stacking up the dislikes on the those idiots when Bur mopped the floor with Kpro, Presby and nmc. It appears it is Harry, Davis and Presby that can't stand to have a single dislike. You just can write entertainment like that! They should start their own reality tv and title it "Losers or Loserville."

I'm sorry I missed it.

razyfamily
11-21-2018, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2018, 10:24 PM by brubr.)
Hey TS, check out Sean's latest rant over at Hairy's. He's over there rewriting history about the kerfuffle HE started on CC by starting an argument with FundamentalDesign and posting FD's replies over at Hairys for general ridicule. I caught him at it and complained about his BEHAVIOR to Steph. Sean is complaining that it was YOU who got him "banned". And she didnt ban you, Sean you dimwit, she asked you to leave.

Rewriting history seems to be a specialty over there.
11-21-2018, 11:55 PM,
(11-21-2018, 10:24 PM)brubr Wrote: Hey TS, check out Sean's latest rant over at Hairy's. He's over there rewriting history about the kerfuffle HE started on CC by starting an argument with FundamentalDesign and posting FD's replies over at Hairys for general ridicule. I caught him at it and complained about his BEHAVIOR to Steph. Sean is complaining that it was YOU who got him "banned". And she didnt ban you, Sean you dimwit, she asked you to leave.

Rewriting history seems to be a specialty over there.

lol, That is hilarious, yes it is true I had nothing to do with his leaving. Seannm is as predicable as the sunrise, it is too easy to pull his strings and make him think a certain way. He still hasn't figured out that all I did was play his fly-off-the-handle script back at him. Man I am still rolling on the floor, killing myself with laughter on how that went down.

You just tap into his hate and watch his imagination drive him bonkers. The chase is like that with many paranoid searchers, always assuming and blaming. Seannm is just another overly emotional guy who is easy to play. At least he found a support group of fellow paranoids who can't accept responsibility for their own failure and who like to blame CC for their screwups. Now that the truth is out, let's watch how predictably Mr. Know-it-all-back-peddler handles the humiliation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 9,260 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 3,966 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett