Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's not in Yellowstone, I checked.
05-05-2018, 12:34 PM,
It's not in Yellowstone, I checked.
Now where else can that little treasure be?

Tomorrow, I'm giving the rest of Wyoming the once over..I figure about 4 hours ought to do it.
05-06-2018, 07:34 PM,
RE: It's not in Yellowstone, I checked.
(05-05-2018, 12:34 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Now where else can that little treasure be?

Tomorrow, I'm giving the rest of Wyoming the once over..I figure about 4 hours ought to do it.

Where is it GL....I know you know where it is.
05-07-2018, 11:56 AM,
Yes indeed, I know where all of the bodies are buried.... Smile Just like Michael Cohen.... LOL!!!

You can say a lot of things about Obama, but one thing you can't say, that there wasn't a happy family in the White House for 8 years.

The Trump family on the other hand reflects more of what America is like, dysfunctional to the core.

Trump wants to be treated fairly?, then why doesn't he start with his own family and wife #3.
05-07-2018, 12:14 PM,
(05-07-2018, 11:56 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Yes indeed, I know where all of the bodies are buried.... Smile Just like Michael Cohen.... LOL!!!

You can say a lot of things about Obama, but one thing you can't say, that there wasn't a happy family in the White House for 8 years.

The Trump family on the other hand reflects more of what America is like, dysfunctional to the core.

Trump wants to be treated fairly?, then why doesn't he start with his own family and wife #3.

Hypocrisy is the way of the world GL.
05-08-2018, 09:02 PM,
(05-07-2018, 11:56 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Yes indeed, I know where all of the bodies are buried.... Smile Just like Michael Cohen.... LOL!!!

User ask you where is it... you reply with Trump/Obama propaganda and mis-direction..

What's up with that???
05-09-2018, 05:16 PM,
(05-08-2018, 09:02 PM)76prophet Wrote:

User ask you where is it... you reply with Trump/Obama propaganda and mis-direction..

What's up with that???

Ask my attorney Smile
05-16-2018, 10:26 PM,
https://youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

what if though

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  has anyone ever checked? lostowl 5 1,521 04-26-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: OutDoorLover777