Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This Seasons’s Braggarts
05-16-2018, 02:23 PM,
RE: This Seasons’s Braggarts
(05-16-2018, 12:14 PM)John Brown Wrote: I don't like the anger at Harry's but for the most part I don't short sell anyone there. Presby is very sharp. He cracked one of the hints by what I consider to be "pure thought" which completely blew me away. I cracked it, (IMHO), by finding the place on the map. Presby cracked it by reading and reasoning. I was highly impressed by that.

I agree with JB. There are some very smart people at Harry's. It's just too bad they couldn't be more civil and more constructive towards others here.

I have a prediction: the little girl from India destroyed mdavis' view of the world once. I think she will do it again when the correct solve is revealed. Unfortunately, I don't yet have a correct solve, so I am just guessing here.
05-16-2018, 02:45 PM,
Bet, I am still searching New Mexico. I have not even considered it being in another state.

no relation to dejoka that i know of. lol.
05-16-2018, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 04:36 PM by crazyfamily.)
This Seasons’s Braggarts
(05-16-2018, 11:46 AM)Bet Wrote: The Chase has no shortage of braggarts. They are starting to crash and burn. With the new site and all the cheerleading and zeal....looks like these searchers are falling harder than past newbies. Rah Rah stands out for all of her mocking of other searcher’s ideas. We have listened to her smug arrogance for months....
Looks like she is now running around a sagebrush flat like a chicken with her head cut off.....finding old shoes, maybe they are buster browns, and old cars. At least go somewhere that’s beautiful or where you might at least find an arrowhead or two. Nothing like the school of hard knocks to sober up these searcher’s delusions of grandeur.

Someone posted a recap on another blog. It made me laugh so reposting it here.

“Fenn punted Mike Davis faster than predicted. He just came back empty handed claiming he really wasn't searching (starting to sound like Seannm). Well at least excuses makes him feel better. Maybe someone should tell him Mount Rushmore isn't in the Rockies. That ends all hope for Harry's band of women hating losers. All of them struck out looking at Fenn's change-up!
nmc - out
Seannm - out and never in the ball park
njfl - out
Harry - out
Presby - never really in
Davis - out
Ricky - out
Geydelkon - out to lunch
RahRah - out

And that is the ball game for Harry's hitless homies, Fenn is riding a no hitter into the seventh inning with the Mighty Mindy stepping into the on deck circle, who will win that much anticipated battle? Stay tuned this summer for the eighth inning.”

Adding to the Braggart List.
RT - to busy posting to go out
Iron Will - out for weiner dog therapy
OH - down but not out

Since this thread is about braggarts, I'd like to suggest a new phrase. You can't have a vacation that isn't a search unless you have a vacation where you don't search. Otherwise it's a frustracation. What do you think?CF

We did not search here, but we found the treasure!
[Image: 8ce67edca80057e01de38e2bc03fdc8e.jpg]

Didn't search here either.
[Image: 4a3b4995bd4a72307feda5ce835f3ff2.jpg]

razyfamily
05-16-2018, 04:54 PM,
This Seasons’s Braggarts
(05-16-2018, 04:06 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 11:46 AM)Bet Wrote: The Chase has no shortage of braggarts. They are starting to crash and burn. With the new site and all the cheerleading and zeal....looks like these searchers are falling harder than past newbies. Rah Rah stands out for all of her mocking of other searcher’s ideas. We have listened to her smug arrogance for months....
Looks like she is now running around a sagebrush flat like a chicken with her head cut off.....finding old shoes, maybe they are buster browns, and old cars. At least go somewhere that’s beautiful or where you might at least find an arrowhead or two. Nothing like the school of hard knocks to sober up these searcher’s delusions of grandeur.

Someone posted a recap on another blog. It made me laugh so reposting it here.

“Fenn punted Mike Davis faster than predicted. He just came back empty handed claiming he really wasn't searching (starting to sound like Seannm). Well at least excuses makes him feel better. Maybe someone should tell him Mount Rushmore isn't in the Rockies. That ends all hope for Harry's band of women hating losers. All of them struck out looking at Fenn's change-up!
nmc - out
Seannm - out and never in the ball park
njfl - out
Harry - out
Presby - never really in
Davis - out
Ricky - out
Geydelkon - out to lunch
RahRah - out

And that is the ball game for Harry's hitless homies, Fenn is riding a no hitter into the seventh inning with the Mighty Mindy stepping into the on deck circle, who will win that much anticipated battle? Stay tuned this summer for the eighth inning.”

Adding to the Braggart List.
RT - to busy posting to go out
Iron Will - out for weiner dog therapy
OH - down but not out

Since this thread is about braggarts, I'd like to suggest a new phrase. You can't have a vacation that isn't a search unless you have a vacation where you don't search. Otherwise it's a frustracation. What do you think?CF

We did not search here, but we found the treasure!
[Image: 8ce67edca80057e01de38e2bc03fdc8e.jpg]

Didn't search here either.
[Image: 4a3b4995bd4a72307feda5ce835f3ff2.jpg]

razyfamily

CF,
I love the second pic where you point out your beautiful location!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-16-2018, 05:31 PM,
This Seasons’s Braggarts
Yes, thank you. It was still fantastic even after the double header hurricanes of last fall. Still some devastation and problems with the supply chain and infrastructure. Lots of hard luck stories.

razyfamily
05-16-2018, 05:38 PM,
This Seasons’s Braggarts
(05-16-2018, 05:31 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Yes, thank you. It was still fantastic even after the double header hurricanes of last fall. Still some devastation and problems with the supply chain and infrastructure. Lots of hard luck stories.

razyfamily

Yes, that’s very sad. I am continually appalled but not surprised by the news every day. I know you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-16-2018, 06:28 PM,
There's bragging and then there's bragging.

The small-time braggart acts all coy by offering cryptic nonsensical responses to some newbie's question as if s/he and Forrest (who obviously follows and reads everything our hero posts) are sharing some inside joke.

I want to see some big jackass bragganza! Let the seriously arrogant show most of their cards before even heading out to their spot, knowing that if they made even one little mistake, their secret is blown open in a single stroke of their own ego! Who's first?
05-16-2018, 07:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 07:42 PM by brubr.)
(05-16-2018, 02:21 PM)John Brown Wrote: Yes. There is rigorous statistical proof. By "proof" I don't mean "certainty". I mean "evidence in support of". I started off treating all 160+ counties equally likely. When I was finished there was one clear winner. I used 3 different methods to rank the counties. The same county came in first every time. Park & Fremont counties in WY run a distant second and third, in that order. There is no confirmation bias. All counties were treated identically. If my starting area is incorrect it is because Forrest employed large scale misdirection which is entirely possible, but I'm guessing he didn't do that.

Keep in mind that EVERY theory is ONLY as good as the assumptions that went into it. When your starting assumptions are based on Fenn's statements, it becomes even sketchier. Just my opinion - after 35 years of research.

Meanwhile, I got chased away from my search area by the bear again yesterday. The darn thing startled me while I was trying to be quiet. Then I stirred up a rattler on my hasty exit. Think I'll stay home for a couple of weeks.

(05-16-2018, 12:44 PM)filmguy Wrote: Any proof behind officially saying you've cracked it or just speculation and hope?

I'm going with speculation and hope

(05-16-2018, 11:46 AM)Bet Wrote: And that is the ball game for Harry's hitless homies, Fenn is riding a no hitter into the seventh inning with the Mighty Mindy stepping into the on deck circle, who will win that much anticipated battle? Stay tuned this summer for the eighth inning.”

Hey Bet, ever notice how when you walk into a room and turn on the light, all the cockroaches run around like crazy? Well, that just happened over at the Battered Men's Shelter. The cockroaches are scurrying!
05-16-2018, 07:57 PM,
Thanks Bet for the post i think we need more rational sound minded people on the blogs like you calling people out for there craziness, ive always said it and ill say it again people totally under estimate the difficulty of the chase and the vastness of the wilderness,woods,forrest!

Even if you knew where it is it still gonna be difficult to find,ive always said that and ive been working on this almost 7 years and even if i felt i had the right spot i would never be the one to say im gonna find it or i got it all figured out thats just foolishness, people just dont understand the woods and its vastness that's all!

Hey but it makes for great conversation and crow eating contests doesnt it keep up the good thread here its why i still come back to read it once and while!

heyoka if private land is involved id be pretty sure u need to look somewhere else!
05-16-2018, 07:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 08:02 PM by heyoka.)
i have more bars than you na-na na-na boo-boo

from osftc blog

To his uncertain knowledge they had not wandered more than a few miles from the creek. Although Ernest held a deed to the ranch we certainly felt like intruders, a thought that still lingers…

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather/Seasons/Mystical Places/Animals Folklore Mindy 2 508 04-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seasons LostFound 16 6,245 10-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: John Brown