Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This Seasons’s Braggarts
05-17-2018, 12:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 12:50 PM by filmguy.)
RE: This Seasons’s Braggarts
"I believe the home of Brown is a much greater concept and applies to a people."

Well, all races are a shade of brown so I'm not sure how brown, the color, would apply to any particular one.

Brave and brave are completely different ("don't mess with the poem")
home of Brown and home of Brave are completely different ("don't mess with the poem")
"The poem has overarching themes about the history of our country" (Specialty knowledge not required)

"I know a feature that looks exactly like snoopy. "

Throw me a bone here? What state?
05-17-2018, 01:07 PM,
Some have considered home of Brown to be a Pueblo.
05-17-2018, 02:02 PM,
(05-17-2018, 11:30 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 09:57 AM)filmguy Wrote: No, looking for a rock formation that looks like Snoopy or Charlie Brown. Or rock layers that look like Charlie Brown's shirt. Something along those lines.

How often do you think Fenn has driven or (as a kid) been the passenger in a car driving up and down the Rockies? How often do you think his mind wonders?

HOB will be discover while driving and using one's imagination in, around or through the correct canyon down. Not on a map, not on the internet, not with BOTG. At least that's my theory.

Which is the most likely scenario?

That an eccentric man hid a million dollars of his money and:
1) Gave us the exact name of something to go to or
2) Gave us the name of something he's labeled, in his mind, using his own imagination

I know a feature that looks exactly like snoopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m make room for pm plz lol
05-17-2018, 03:00 PM,
(05-17-2018, 02:47 PM)question Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 11:30 AM)Mindy Wrote: I know a feature that looks exactly like snoopy.

Me too, and it's pretty close to a turtle dove?

ive been on the down low,but i got something to say,this should have been over along time ago
05-17-2018, 03:16 PM,
I believe it could have ended, and it was going to. something must have happened that caused the finder to stall. again.

just take the chest and go in peace

https://youtu.be/G2aSHQicARA
05-17-2018, 03:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 03:37 PM by Mindy.)
This Seasons’s Braggarts
(05-17-2018, 11:35 AM)boomergirl Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 09:57 AM)filmguy Wrote: No, looking for a rock formation that looks like Snoopy or Charlie Brown. Or rock layers that look like Charlie Brown's shirt. Something along those lines.

How often do you think Fenn has driven or (as a kid) been the passenger in a car driving up and down the Rockies? How often do you think his mind wonders?

HOB will be discover while driving and using one's imagination in, around or through the correct canyon down. Not on a map, not on the internet, not with BOTG. At least that's my theory.

2) Gave us the name of something he's labeled, in his mind, using his own imagination

You keep your Hello-Kitty away from my Snoopy Mindy LOL

Lol...it’s so funny you remember that! Smile

(05-17-2018, 02:02 PM)heyoka Wrote:

m make room for pm plz lol

Okay, made some room...
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-17-2018, 04:15 PM,
look all you want,its gone
05-17-2018, 04:17 PM,
(05-17-2018, 04:15 PM)pidmt Wrote: look all you want,its gone

shouldn't you need some kind of proof along with that statement?
05-17-2018, 04:38 PM,
(05-17-2018, 04:15 PM)pidmt Wrote: look all you want,its gone

What the hell? Norris Geyser Basin is gone?!?
05-17-2018, 05:06 PM,
what if in several millinnea it is gone but it is still marked on a good map from today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather/Seasons/Mystical Places/Animals Folklore Mindy 2 508 04-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seasons LostFound 16 6,242 10-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: John Brown