Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This Seasons’s Braggarts
05-17-2018, 06:52 PM,
RE: This Seasons’s Braggarts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umrp1tIBY8Q
05-17-2018, 08:58 PM,
(05-17-2018, 01:07 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Some have considered home of Brown to be a Pueblo.

They have and that would be wrong. Brown is capitalized for a reason that has nothing to do with trout or a personal name. I cannot tell you more (sorry!) or else you would be right up MY creek.
05-17-2018, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 09:24 PM by heyoka.)
and the chest is still out there so maybe we are all wrong. or like that dude with the hat said "you are wrong find a new solve"...

how do you know old dude with the hat?

it may have been a drum and not a hat but whats the difference ?
05-17-2018, 09:28 PM,
This Seasons’s Braggarts
(05-17-2018, 08:58 PM)brubr Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 01:07 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Some have considered home of Brown to be a Pueblo.

They have and that would be wrong. Brown is capitalized for a reason that has nothing to do with trout or a personal name. I cannot tell you more (sorry!) or else you would be right up MY creek.

It’s my creek. I was there first.

razyfamily
05-17-2018, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 09:52 PM by brubr.)
(05-17-2018, 09:28 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: It’s my creek. I was there first.

razyfamily

Oh yeah? What's the bear look like? ;-D
05-17-2018, 09:54 PM,
This Seasons’s Braggarts
The bear looks like a raven to me.

razyfamily
05-17-2018, 10:40 PM,
(05-17-2018, 09:51 PM)brubr Wrote: Oh yeah? What's the bear look like? ;-D

The bear at my location has a white blaze on his forehead.

Smile
06-08-2018, 12:27 AM,
(05-16-2018, 01:28 PM)Bet Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 01:14 PM)question Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 01:04 PM)realistrealist Wrote: Absolutely, positively, 1000%!

Jaja

CC is still the best. That newer forum it's like everyone's singing Kumbaya until your ears bleed.

I completely agree. People need to be told how insane some of their ideas are. We had one on here recently who wanted to search a mine and contact members of Fenn’s family. Some serious red flags here. I hope he abandoned these crazy ideas, but people at least told him he was crazy.

(05-16-2018, 12:44 PM)heyoka Wrote: i went botg three times this season each one inching closer and closer to where I started. I got to private land and turned back. i was kinda upset when I got back this last time. being upset did me no good. i think i figured it out but so does everyone else. i still cant say my solve is wrong. i think that is what has been bothering me the most.

i do feel i have figured out

But tarry scant with marvel gaze

which ultimately leads me right straight to something...
maybe i will get lucky and all of this hard work will pay off.

im done bickering i have enough of that in my RL

RT
Iron Will
Oh!

Will add these three. Don’t want to leave anyone out.
those guys are worthy of being added to Harry's list if we are making a list. I wouldn't want those three to feel left out.

Nope didn’t abandon those ideas it’s what the poem is about. People get so upset to hear it could be involved in a mining operation. Thrill means to drill or bore...and heavy loads is a mining term. I crawled right into that hole to check air quality and flooding conditions just a few weeks ago. I’ll accept that the chest may not be inside the mine, but it is impossible to find the chest without knowledge of this very particular and hidden mine. I might not be in first place if someone else knows this spot; but can’t be that many ahead of me. I still would love to tell his family about the spot he considers most important...they deserve that chest way more than I do....
06-08-2018, 08:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 08:39 AM by Bet.)
(06-08-2018, 12:27 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 01:28 PM)Bet Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 01:14 PM)question Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 01:04 PM)realistrealist Wrote: Absolutely, positively, 1000%!

Jaja

CC is still the best. That newer forum it's like everyone's singing Kumbaya until your ears bleed.

I completely agree. People need to be told how insane some of their ideas are. We had one on here recently who wanted to search a mine and contact members of Fenn’s family. Some serious red flags here. I hope he abandoned these crazy ideas, but people at least told him he was crazy.

(05-16-2018, 12:44 PM)heyoka Wrote: i went botg three times this season each one inching closer and closer to where I started. I got to private land and turned back. i was kinda upset when I got back this last time. being upset did me no good. i think i figured it out but so does everyone else. i still cant say my solve is wrong. i think that is what has been bothering me the most.

i do feel i have figured out

But tarry scant with marvel gaze

which ultimately leads me right straight to something...
maybe i will get lucky and all of this hard work will pay off.

im done bickering i have enough of that in my RL

RT
Iron Will
Oh!

Will add these three. Don’t want to leave anyone out.
those guys are worthy of being added to Harry's list if we are making a list. I wouldn't want those three to feel left out.

Nope didn’t abandon those ideas it’s what the poem is about. People get so upset to hear it could be involved in a mining operation. Thrill means to drill or bore...and heavy loads is a mining term. I crawled right into that hole to check air quality and flooding conditions just a few weeks ago. I’ll accept that the chest may not be inside the mine, but it is impossible to find the chest without knowledge of this very particular and hidden mine. I might not be in first place if someone else knows this spot; but can’t be that many ahead of me. I still would love to tell his family about the spot he considers most important...they deserve that chest way more than I do....

Thrill you are now on the official “gone over the edge” list. Please get help. The treasure is not in a mine. FF said it is not in a mine. The fact you believe it is in a mine means you are not thinking rationally at this point.
06-08-2018, 08:29 PM,
(06-08-2018, 08:38 AM)Bet Wrote: Thrill you are now on the official “gone over the edge” list. Please get help. The treasure is not in a mine. FF said it is not in a mine. The fact you believe it is in a mine means you are not thinking rationally at this point.

Agreed. The chest is not a mine and if you think it is, you need a new solve.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather/Seasons/Mystical Places/Animals Folklore Mindy 2 508 04-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seasons LostFound 16 6,245 10-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: John Brown