Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This Seasons’s Braggarts
06-09-2018, 12:32 AM,
RE: This Seasons’s Braggarts
(06-08-2018, 08:29 PM)brubr Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:38 AM)Bet Wrote: Thrill you are now on the official “gone over the edge” list. Please get help. The treasure is not in a mine. FF said it is not in a mine. The fact you believe it is in a mine means you are not thinking rationally at this point.

Agreed. The chest is not a mine and if you think it is, you need a new solve.

The treasure is not in a mine. Could be in a shaft or an alcove lol. The entire object of the poem is to see through tricks and deception to get to the truth of the matter. If you don’t think a flooded mine next to a shallow creek that they dumped the heavy loads into it is fair game I don’t know what to tell you....maybe reread the poem and stop bashing on me and my sanity...and just out of curiosity when Fenn repeatedly mentions the word portal do you consider that space portals? Because the entrance to a mine is called a portal....
06-09-2018, 11:46 PM,
Not in a mine but I see/know how someone would come to that conclusion based on poem. Set yr bias aside and take what got you there initially, if you can remember, and think about it, think about the puzzle poem, think smaller or deeper. Apply back to poem. Get to the bottom of that idea.
06-10-2018, 01:35 AM,
(06-09-2018, 11:46 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Not in a mine but I see/know how someone would come to that conclusion based on poem. Set yr bias aside and take what got you there initially, if you can remember, and think about it, think about the puzzle poem, think smaller or deeper. Apply back to poem. Get to the bottom of that idea.

I’ve kind of done that already using distances from that entrance. If you start doing that too many steps back in the solve the area can become unimaginably large. This is either step 8 or 9 of my journey through the clues. I’m at heavy loads and waters high. Just got to be sure of the blaze now. Keeping sharp eyes for painted horses, tree blazes and a few other distinct things that might signal a smaller area inside of 1/4 mile of creek.
Kind of funny that this spot is also drawn on the map despite being a no name spot Wink
06-10-2018, 10:55 AM,
Please don't die looking in places that have been specifically ruled out.
06-11-2018, 04:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 04:43 AM by easternOHsteve.)
What if the "mine" is only in your trip; I know it's not in any mine... IMO
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather/Seasons/Mystical Places/Animals Folklore Mindy 2 656 04-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seasons LostFound 16 7,101 10-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: John Brown