Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another mass shooting, and still no one does anything.
11-28-2018, 11:30 AM,
RE: Another mass shooting, and still no one does anything.
(11-28-2018, 09:44 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Hey look, yet another innocent man with a gun and a conceal carry permit is killed by police. Yet another serviceman killed by police on home soil.

The NRA says that America needs more guns in the hands of the public to stop the threat of rampant mass shootings and home invasions. They left out an important detail to their strategy...black men should not carry guns because they will be shot by police and the police will say that they were the perp.

Yes, good guys with guns is what we need, right?

Now, I know some will call me a racist, and I completely understand. It's not like Birmingham has any sort of history of systemic racism, or anything.

razyfamily
You just Talk to hear your self talk!!! Shut up and sit down.
Do you do this incessantly @ home.
Gee, people are tired of all this constant bullying and being the moral voice of stupidity.
Go away.
11-28-2018, 12:41 PM,
Another mass shooting, and still no one does anything.
(11-28-2018, 11:30 AM)ithinkudo2 Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 09:44 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Hey look, yet another innocent man with a gun and a conceal carry permit is killed by police. Yet another serviceman killed by police on home soil.

The NRA says that America needs more guns in the hands of the public to stop the threat of rampant mass shootings and home invasions. They left out an important detail to their strategy...black men should not carry guns because they will be shot by police and the police will say that they were the perp.

Yes, good guys with guns is what we need, right?

Now, I know some will call me a racist, and I completely understand. It's not like Birmingham has any sort of history of systemic racism, or anything.

razyfamily
You just Talk to hear your self talk!!! Shut up and sit down.
Do you do this incessantly @ home.
Gee, people are tired of all this constant bullying and being the moral voice of stupidity.
Go away.

Sobriety doesn't suit you, huh?

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  School shooting in New Mexico ROLL TIDE 23 4,101 12-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich