Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangman
05-25-2018, 09:27 AM,
Hangman
B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Is _ C _ _ T
05-25-2018, 10:39 AM,
Hangman
Bibleschool is a cult?

razyfamily
05-25-2018, 12:12 PM,
RE: Hangman
(05-25-2018, 10:39 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Bibleschool is a cult?

razyfamily

LOLOLOL
05-25-2018, 12:38 PM,
"Bibleschool is a cult"

Ooooo I like this, its close
05-25-2018, 01:22 PM,
Hangman
(05-25-2018, 09:27 AM)filmguy Wrote: B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Is _ C _ _ T

Oh, come on now. Please filmguy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-26-2018, 10:03 AM,
Really? So that is all it takes is to replace some letters with blanks and we can say whatever we want to anyone else on CC...
The Belief...
“Sometimes I wonder what happened to the people who asked me for directions”...Kermit The Frog
05-26-2018, 11:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2018, 11:54 AM by filmguy.)
And the answer........ Babysitting is a cost

In the 60s they did Rorschach tests and today these are types of tests they do to judge mindset.
Another is:

TR_MP/ _ _/ A/ L _ A _

Did you see Tromp on a Lark, or Trump is a Liar?

Such is with anybody's comments, remarks, or theories they are not in control in how people perceive them. If you saw something negative here please, by all means, block me. Do me and yourself a favor and make it where you don't see my comments. If you saw something negative this proves you are automatically assuming something negative before, during, and after you're reading anything I'm saying. I can say, "I believe the chest is in New Mexico," and it appears there will be some that will think something along the lines of, "What, are you saying Fenn is too lazy to hide the chest outside of the state? Too handicapped to drive far." Very crude example, but you should get what I mean.
05-26-2018, 12:39 PM,
(05-26-2018, 11:52 AM)filmguy Wrote: And the answer........ Babysitting is a cost

In the 60s they did Rorschach tests and today these are types of tests they do to judge mindset.
Another is:

TR_MP/ _ _/ A/ L _ A _

Did you see Tromp on a Lark, or Trump is a Liar?

Such is with anybody's comments, remarks, or theories they are not in control in how people perceive them. If you saw something negative here please, by all means, block me. Do me and yourself a favor and make it where you don't see my comments. If you saw something negative this proves you are automatically assuming something negative before, during, and after you're reading anything I'm saying. I can say, "I believe the chest is in New Mexico," and it appears there will be some that will think something along the lines of, "What, are you saying Fenn is too lazy to hide the chest outside of the state? Too handicapped to drive far." Very crude example, but you should get what I mean.

Except your “A” is wrong...
The Belief...
“Sometimes I wonder what happened to the people who asked me for directions”...Kermit The Frog