Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel Gaze
06-10-2018, 10:30 PM,
RE: Marvel Gaze
(06-10-2018, 04:11 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:17 PM)Milan Wrote: Don't forget Fenn pointing out the right eye on this jade mask:

https://dalneitzel.com/2014/08/05/mask/

Also, Horus is mentioned by Fenn on a few occasions (i.e. the eye of Horus) - this one is extremely important to the final solve, imo:

https://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/22/osiris/

Good luck!

Milan

Yes, there are many places that F refers to a one-eyed perspective.

But the clue includes tarry scant...”But tarry scant with one-eyed gaze...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mindy, it looks like you're messing with the poem -- which won't help solve it, in my opinion.
06-11-2018, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 02:26 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
Haven't I posted the answer to this already, maybe two or three times? He writes a sB about Bingo. The poem says as "eye" have

Haven't I posted the answer to this already, maybe two or three times? He writes a sB about Bingo. The poem says as "eye" have gone alone in there, he is alone in his office after kids touched GW and looks with magnification(where you usually use only 1 eye) and this is tight focus. I found that if you look in Kelly's eye(s) you find a marker and then month later after generating a correct anagram I was pointed to Bingo. Bingo twice now, the #1 in bingo slang is "Kelly's eye". So why is it "eye" must go? Eye is weak from using that loupe and flashlight. It isn't that simple when you start to sew it together but this portion of puzzle gets easier. Take it in the canyon down, take it in means to see. That is about 7 tight hints using his poem, his book, his Sb's, his art. Of course the 'no anagram crowd" will ignore the fact of everything above. Then there will be those that say he didn't draw the sketches) a. You haven't solved one of the clues and b. You ignored the 85/15 rule or c. He didn't produce this puzzle by himself.
06-11-2018, 03:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 03:27 PM by Mindy.)
Marvel Gaze
(06-10-2018, 10:30 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 04:11 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:17 PM)Milan Wrote: Don't forget Fenn pointing out the right eye on this jade mask:

Also, Horus is mentioned by Fenn on a few occasions (i.e. the eye of Horus) - this one is extremely important to the final solve, imo:

Good luck!

Milan

Yes, there are many places that F refers to a one-eyed perspective.

But the clue includes tarry scant...”But tarry scant with one-eyed gaze...”

Mindy, it looks like you're messing with the poem -- which won't help solve it, in my opinion.

I’m not messing with the poem if I’m doing what it tells me to do.

(06-11-2018, 02:12 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Haven't I posted the answer to this already, maybe two or three times? He writes a sB about Bingo. The poem says as "eye" have

Haven't I posted the answer to this already, maybe two or three times? He writes a sB about Bingo. The poem says as "eye" have gone alone in there, he is alone in his office after kids touched GW and looks with magnification(where you usually use only 1 eye) and this is tight focus. I found that if you look in Kelly's eye(s) you find a marker and then month later after generating a correct anagram I was pointed to Bingo. Bingo twice now, the #1 in bingo slang is "Kelly's eye". So why is it "eye" must go? Eye is weak from using that loupe and flashlight. It isn't that simple when you start to sew it together but this portion of puzzle gets easier. Take it in the canyon down, take it in means to see. That is about 7 tight hints using his poem, his book, his Sb's, his art. Of course the 'no anagram crowd" will ignore the fact of everything above. Then there will be those that say he didn't draw the sketches) a. You haven't solved one of the clues and b. You ignored the 85/15 rule or c. He didn't produce this puzzle by himself.

@deeep

I respectfully disagree with “eye have gone alone.”

I believe it was “I” and that “I must go,” meaning EGO.

I have a few supporting quotes, which I can post a little later.

Also, F said to read the 85% thing very carefully—that he didn’t mean what everyone seems to think. I think the key word in that quote is “but.” Well, and “non-fiction.” I believe most of ttotc is fiction.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-11-2018, 03:55 PM,
I think I do too. I think his stories give descriptors of the location. The fire escape from the classroom could be a steep hill next to the blaze. The French mans gravestone makes me think of frogs. Frogs as a nickname used for the French. Lilly and lillypads, like the shape from the marble page.

I almost wonder if we must act out some of the stories from the book. Slide down the hill from the blaze, run through the cemetary to the gypsy area, etc etc. One thing I haven't done yet is tie movements through the book together into one pathway, which is ultimately supported by the directions in the poem. Those things may not become available to the brain until on site. I don't know.

Just a thought.
06-11-2018, 04:50 PM,
(06-11-2018, 02:12 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Haven't I posted the answer to this already, maybe two or three times? He writes a sB about Bingo. The poem says as "eye" have

Can someone post a pic of this supposed wheel in Kellies eye. I cannot find this anyplace I’m purplexed. Thank you... which book and or chapter? Or SB?
06-11-2018, 06:10 PM,

Good luck!

Milan
Milan, did you catch the very first comment after the Osiris? {}Think like a fish to find the tc... Think like a fish, haven't we heard that recently?
06-11-2018, 06:11 PM,
(06-11-2018, 03:24 PM)Mindy Wrote: I believe it was “I” and that “I must go,” meaning EGO.

Good remark. Ego is a huge eye closer.
06-11-2018, 06:50 PM,
(06-11-2018, 06:10 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Milan, did you catch the very first comment after the Osiris? {}Think like a fish to find the tc... Think like a fish, haven't we heard that recently?

Thanks - I hadn't noticed that before - or maybe I did and forgot.

I believe the "fish" talk is alluding to vesica pisces.

Good luck!

Milan
06-11-2018, 07:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 07:12 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
Agree also except point of eye alone in. The first word of poem is a great place to heel good info as well as the dust cover. As also means "at the same time", so while the word I is being used AS "ego", it is also being used AS "eye". That is not the only use of "I" within the poem. Who wrote poem? f did. As I= f also. If you disagree with eye alone in there representing an eye in a scope,loupe, etc yet are looking at drawings or pics under magnification then...well I just leave that alone. Ok metaphor within book: this is the meat of the bone, so to speak. The drawing of biddies on the title page, the small drawing(know a little he says). They are holding their hands up to their mouth in a manner depicting that they are whispering(f says "it's what they whisper" and speak of ego, people on blogs start thinking they are the ones he is speaking to while missing the point, I don't post for my ego btw and that is explained a few days ago) and if they are whispering then how is it Fenn over heard them talking about him? ? ? Ok, it sits right in front of our faces for years and we miss it. It's brilliant. Preface is before face, right before our faces. So if he heard them talking while they whispered then he must have been alot closer. Did Fenn ever post anything about a necklace? Was it the Osiris SB? Read the comments below by posters. One of them is ahead of us all.

Oh and as far as "that I must go" you need to put the stress on THAT I. When you get to this point in solution you know which "I" he is implying and is further confirmed by "the annsirs know" line. To person asking about Kelly's eye, you have the book? If so then you don't need a picture posted online, it's right in front of your face, drop the adult ego, pick up a magnifying glass and a flashlight and start having fun. There is only one picture of Kelly in book.

(06-11-2018, 06:50 PM)Milan Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 06:10 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Milan, did you catch the very first comment after the Osiris? {}Think like a fish to find the tc... Think like a fish, haven't we heard that recently?

Thanks - I hadn't noticed that before - or maybe I did and forgot.

I believe the "fish" talk is alluding to vesica pisces.

Good luck!

Milan
I'm thinking more redneck and a can of worms. From the pov of a fish or a hook or something similar. Some of the best puzzle poems I've ever found were written from the point of view of an inanimate object or small living being. This is where my mind drifts...
06-11-2018, 09:20 PM,
(06-10-2018, 07:54 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 04:44 PM)Copper Wrote: Good thread. I don't think you need to close one eye to find the blaze though....that doesn't do much but impair ones vision. It would be funny to see a searcher walking around with one eye shut....

I’ve kept an eye on the following while considering if the object of the blaze consists of 2 things (Is the blaze one object? In a word, yes.).

Iron sights are a system of shaped alignment markers (usually metal) used as a sighting device to assist in the aiming of a device such as a firearm, crossbow, or telescope, and exclude the use of optics as in reflector (reflex) sights, holographic sights, and telescopic sights.[1]

Iron sights are typically composed of two component sights, formed by metal blades: a rear sight mounted perpendicular to the line of sight and a front sight that is a post, bead, or ring. Open sights use a notch of some sort as the rear sight, while aperture sights use some form of a circular hole. Civilian, hunting, and police firearms usually feature open sights, while many military battle rifles employ aperture sights.[Image: d580ddc6694fbd9eedd1a83dcd70d1f7.png]

i never seen gun sights like that, hope the picture doesnt look to nasty to any one who sees it, maid me think of the end is ever drawing nigh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you see a marvel gaze with a marvel maze. mikemarcum878 2 262 Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  But tarry scant with marvel gaze tomwhat 37 15,929 03-21-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: liv42dy
  Marvel Gaze timrawa 24 5,853 09-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: McFly
  BLAZE AND GAZE CLUE davey 10 5,092 08-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Marvel Gaze Hammertime 0 908 08-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Hammertime
  Marvel Comics knighterrant 12 4,559 08-14-2016, 03:34 PM
Last Post: The Wolf