Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backpedaling . . . ?
06-10-2018, 10:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 10:44 PM by legacyhelper.)
Backpedaling . . . ?
I hope no serious "backpedaling" is happening on this forum (but time will tell).
06-12-2018, 11:42 PM,
RE: Backpedaling . . . ?
For some reason I feel like you are incorporating backpedaling of some sort into your solution. That's all I got from this post. What do you mean by what you said, legacyhelper?
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 12:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 01:02 AM by legacyhelper.)
Thank y'all for responding. I expected this, although I thought it might be sooner.

I understand though, that y'all are probably quite busy these days.

I'm posting reluctantly, but since y'all asked . . .

My solution doesn't involve any backpedaling. I'm a bit concerned about whether the TC, gold, etc.
is really where the poem directs a searcher to go. Some postings I've seen have gotten me thinking that maybe the "treasure" is being claimed to be defined -- by someone -- as the location itself, with no jewelry, gold coins, gold nuggets, etc. actually ever having been hidden there. And I'm not at this time sharing every thought I have about a possible scenario. I don't underestimate y'all, and I don't want y'all to underestimate me.

By the way, for what it's worth -- thank y'all for your contribution(s) to this treasure hunt.
06-13-2018, 01:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 01:13 AM by heyoka.)
Dr. Sage: Have you seen a million dollars?
Poeverish: Of course not!!!
Dr. Sage: But you know it exists, rite?

That's an honorable thing to say out loud for everyone to read. Thank you as well, bud.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 03:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:33 AM by heyoka.)
https://www.baseball-reference.com/playe...ja01.shtml

Only 'backpedaling' going on in these parts.

That and 'backpedaling' on my benefit of the doubt stance on those newbies on THOR. Not to name anymore names since acknowledging demons tends to amplify their power, but LuvStars can go eat crow. Those 14 packs of cotton couldn't make it 14 days 'botg'. It is not 'that' kind of treasure hunt. LMAO. WarriorManRB, you don't have to explain anything to them. They already know everything there could ever be to know. They lasted 2 days and threw out thier 'oh so original' solve... Back... Pedal...

Everybody look at LuvStars the Bully. If telling anyone they are making a mistake was ever part of the game, I still wouldn't waste my time over there. Stay focused. A lot of noise comes with competing for badges. Whether the badges are orange, black, white/blue, or as dysfunctional as my real life... "Batches? We don't need no steeking batches."
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 04:59 AM,
Before anyone gets all emotional and labels me heyoka the hippo crit, the title of the thread... legacyhelper does have a valid argument. Mr. Miyagi taught me good and I'll have no part in that particular argument. I've contemplated the same idea he is bringing to your attention. I just know that what I am to become was never my decision to make. That's not even treasure related. I spent a considerable amount of time analyzing the op's "hope".

"It is out of my hands now"
ɐʞoʎǝɥ