Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how much for the bracelet?
06-11-2018, 01:12 PM,
mr. fenn, how much wood u pay for the bracelet you won playing pool?
06-11-2018, 01:45 PM,
RE: how much for the bracelet?
Man, There’s a reason he put that bracelet in the chest, do you know why?! It’s the only connection he has with anything in the chest... he purchased everything else, it’s in he only thing that’s not goldjewels or jew encrusted... so what gives? It’s connection is the place where he won it, la Fonda hotel... that may be a little tyke too much info but what the heck!
06-11-2018, 04:23 PM,
(06-11-2018, 01:45 PM)McFly Wrote: Man, There’s a reason he put that bracelet in the chest, do you know why?! It’s the only connection he has with anything in the chest... he purchased everything else, it’s in he only thing that’s not goldjewels or jew encrusted... so what gives? It’s connection is the place where he won it, la Fonda hotel... that may be a little tyke too much info but what the heck!

He probably has a small connection to his autobiography,maybe?
06-11-2018, 04:53 PM,
(06-11-2018, 01:12 PM)doodlebug Wrote: mr. fenn, how much wood u pay for the bracelet you won playing pool?

Forrest Fenn doesn't read this blog.

I doubt the finder of the treasure will care about getting a good price for the silver bracelet among all the other golden objects.

But if you found the treasure, please say so and save me a trip to Montana next month.
06-11-2018, 05:48 PM,
(06-11-2018, 04:53 PM)muset Wrote: Forrest Fenn doesn't read this blog.

Within the last year I received an e-mail from Forrest regarding a post I made on chasechat that he didn't like.

On Harry's someone posted that I am one of only two CC-ers ever who Forrest personally requested be banned from CC so perhaps I am an aberration. (It's likely that whoever posted that on Harry's was passing on nth-hand information and the story was getting messed up. Dunno.)

What I know for certain is that Forrest somehow got word of a post I made here and contacted me about it.
06-11-2018, 07:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 07:22 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
What was it you posted that someone thinks upset him?

I'm sure he does key word searches now and then. Hell let's try an experiment. Start a thread with something you think is part of the correct solution and heel it like he does and see what surfaces. Others have tried this. It worked once for me recently and was only a couple days later. Of course imo
06-11-2018, 07:56 PM,
(06-11-2018, 07:20 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: What was it you posted that someone thinks upset him?

I'm sure he does key word searches now and then. Hell let's try an experiment. Start a thread with something you think is part of the correct solution and heel it like he does and see what surfaces. Others have tried this. It worked once for me recently and was only a couple days later. Of course imo

If you really have the correct solution and send it to Fenn, or post it, he will NOT respond. At all to posts or email. If you are wrong in any way, he will respond.

I got that from a statement he made when one interviewer asked him something like, "What would you say if someone sends you the right solution?" He replied with something similar to, "I think I would be so surprised, I wouldnt say anything at all."
06-12-2018, 02:48 PM,
Oh yeah, he reads this forum every day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-12-2018, 02:59 PM,
(06-11-2018, 07:56 PM)brubr Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 07:20 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: What was it you posted that someone thinks upset him?

If you really have the correct solution and send it to Fenn, or post it, he will NOT respond. At all to posts or email. If you are wrong in any way, he will respond.

I got that from a statement he made when one interviewer asked him something like, "What would you say if someone sends you the right solution?" He replied with something similar to, "I think I would be so surprised, I wouldnt say anything at all."

He doesn’t have the correct solution... he drifted so far out of the box he couldn’t get back in it if you dropped it off on his front porch... most of you guys over complicate things!
06-12-2018, 03:35 PM,
(06-11-2018, 07:56 PM)brubr Wrote:

I hardly doubt Mr Fenn will respond to you with an honest answer weather you have the correct solution or not. I sent him a photo of an Ariel Drone pic a few weeks ago, I’m very confident in my search area, I also asked a few questions about the area that were in fun rather than trying to pry answers. one of two things either I am in his secret area which I completely think I am. And I have his image in my rear view mirror.. ? Or he was just disinterested in my solve. I am thankful I got no response.

Kettle Corn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bracelet - clue/hint? 34 8,501 02-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  does mr fenn want his bracelet back? jamesbrohamalambage 29 2,312 12-23-2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Shadetree
  The Bracelet tarryscant2017 15 2,859 07-22-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: tarryscant2017
  Dragon Coat Bracelet DaisyMae 11 4,900 08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: deb
Big Grin bracelet inreturn for ? jamesbrohamalambage 34 14,169 03-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: onecorgi
  Hi Ho Silver turquoise bracelet. true north 0 1,212 02-26-2016, 05:57 PM
Last Post: true north