Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how much for the bracelet?
06-13-2018, 05:59 PM,
RE: how much for the bracelet?
Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. Good Hunting
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-14-2018, 07:09 PM,
(06-12-2018, 09:56 PM)heyoka Wrote: The bracelet is only worth the melt value of 3 Barber Dimes and a small chunk of turquoise. I estimate the value around 48.00 Swiss Francs. The fact that he has said he would like it back, does not dictate the finders actions in any way. I'm sure there are collectors out there that would offer more than what f has offered. My guess is it will end up on Ebay within the next 2-4 months. There is no COA stating the turquoise was acquired from Mesa Verde and no proof that Richard Wetherill ever wore it.

i never saw any info about how much f has offered, how much is it?
06-14-2018, 07:30 PM,
(06-14-2018, 07:09 PM)doodlebug Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 09:56 PM)heyoka Wrote: The bracelet is only worth the melt value of 3 Barber Dimes and a small chunk of turquoise. I estimate the value around 48.00 Swiss Francs. The fact that he has said he would like it back, does not dictate the finders actions in any way. I'm sure there are collectors out there that would offer more than what f has offered. My guess is it will end up on Ebay within the next 2-4 months. There is no COA stating the turquoise was acquired from Mesa Verde and no proof that Richard Wetherill ever wore it.

i never saw any info about how much f has offered, how much is it?

Are you kidding. Do you need a COA. Jeezzus it came from the most valuable treasure chest of the American history. And it needs a coa. How and the hell would anyone have this Bracelet if it was found by the finder in a chest packed full of gold. Doodle your drooling. Serious anyone who has this bracelet and can prove it should sure as hell get more than spot and the value of a few beads. Your dillusional!!!
06-14-2018, 07:30 PM,
Super high sentimental value...how does one price that? If I was the finder, I'd gladly relinquish the bracelet to anyone he would want me to give it to.
06-14-2018, 07:32 PM,
That bracelet alone from just pictures that have been shared online will fetch 6 figures!!! Or more....!

Doodle did you smoke your breakfast!!!!
06-14-2018, 07:38 PM,
(06-14-2018, 07:32 PM)Kettle Corn Wrote: That bracelet alone from just pictures that have been shared online will fetch 6 figures!!! Or more....!

Doodle did you smoke your breakfast!!!!

Lol! Smoked eggs!
06-14-2018, 07:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 07:43 PM by heyoka.)
Kettle, I said that about the melt value. I was being realistic. We all know nothing we perceive as reality has any merit. It is the same as any other piece of art. What is it worth to you?

I didn't get to have breakfast today. So I didn't have anything to smoke.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-14-2018, 07:52 PM,
I have oil paint in my house that has a value to it but the only value I put on it is what it means to me. I will never sell it. Now when I’m gone my children wife or whoever can do as they please. But as far as you and I concerned. You and I and every person on this blog and every other blog should most respectfully one give Mr Fenn our most honest gratitude for his sacrifice and nearly being killed for our privleagea we have. Despite the war who gives a royal rip if it was a wrong battle. He sacrificed for us, as well as sacrificing that simple bracelet that all of everyone but myself take lightly. He put it in the chest reluctantly wether it was for confirmation or for his satisfaction....... RESPECT THAT BRACELET. He does and so the freaking hell should the finder. It’s the most prized item in the Bronze Chest... if I find it I will offer it back to him with a bent and bowed knee. He deserves every single searchers respect!!!
06-14-2018, 07:59 PM,
(06-14-2018, 07:52 PM)Kettle Corn Wrote: I have oil paint in my house that has a value to it but the only value I put on it is what it means to me. I will never sell it. Now when I’m gone my children wife or whoever can do as they please. But as far as you and I concerned. You and I and every person on this blog and every other blog should most respectfully one give Mr Fenn our most honest gratitude for his sacrifice and nearly being killed for our privleagea we have. Despite the war who gives a royal rip if it was a wrong battle. He sacrificed for us, as well as sacrificing that simple bracelet that all of everyone but myself take lightly. He put it in the chest reluctantly wether it was for confirmation or for his satisfaction....... RESPECT THAT BRACELET. He does and so the freaking hell should the finder. It’s the most prized item in the Bronze Chest... if I find it I will offer it back to him with a bent and bowed knee. He deserves every single searchers respect!!!
Agreed.
06-14-2018, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 08:05 PM by heyoka.)
I don't think he knew me back then. I wasn't born until 4 years later. I can't honestly say he did it for me when all he saw was dollar signs. f knows how I feel about him, you, myself, and these "blogs" because I tell him everything. Whether he reads it or wants it is not relevant to my motive for doing so. If he wants it he should go get it. Or pay someone to go get it and not be so vague as to its whereabouts. Imo

It is part of the bigger picture and the manner in which it was produced is a hint. Also imo
ɐʞoʎǝɥ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bracelet - clue/hint? 34 8,486 02-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  does mr fenn want his bracelet back? jamesbrohamalambage 29 2,290 12-23-2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Shadetree
  The Bracelet tarryscant2017 15 2,841 07-22-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: tarryscant2017
  Dragon Coat Bracelet DaisyMae 11 4,880 08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: deb
Big Grin bracelet inreturn for ? jamesbrohamalambage 34 14,129 03-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: onecorgi
  Hi Ho Silver turquoise bracelet. true north 0 1,207 02-26-2016, 05:57 PM
Last Post: true north