Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A tale portends the stretch of a tangent an bury it's knot
06-12-2018, 12:46 AM,
A tale portends the stretch of a tangent an bury it's knot
Tying is the gist of the method and I just did it. He recounts the days of his youth for they are buried deep or tend to slip by in the waters where the color of his pages are jaundiced by age. Even with one old limb I bet he could hide us all. He produced those wood an beauties like he harvested the cadis in those waters. He bears the memories of rolling pedals backwards, bequeathing to us how he views the world gone all topsy turvy. He lived in an age of fruit pies and colorful meadows... That lumberjack on last page is not p.b., bet ya a quarter. I so loved my youth also where I could roam the country side doing what I wanted and maybe get in a lil trouble. It was worth the dark rainy days cause it gave me somewhere to go that I treasured.
06-12-2018, 01:07 AM,
RE: A tale portends the stretch of a tangent an bury it's knot
(06-12-2018, 12:46 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Tying is the gist of the method and I just did it. He recounts the days of his youth for they are buried deep or tend to slip by in the waters where the color of his pages are jaundiced by age. Even with one old limb I bet he could hide us all. He produced those wood an beauties like he harvested the cadis in those waters. He bears the memories of rolling pedals backwards, bequeathing to us how he views the world gone all topsy turvy. He lived in an age of fruit pies and colorful meadows... That lumberjack on last page is not p.b., bet ya a quarter. I so loved my youth also where I could roam the country side doing what I wanted and maybe get in a lil trouble. It was worth the dark rainy days cause it gave me somewhere to go that I treasured.

who is he?
06-12-2018, 04:16 PM,
f the joker
06-12-2018, 06:03 PM,
(06-12-2018, 04:16 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: f the joker

stay deeeeeeeeeeeep, my frend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's unwise to stretch a tangent mrmagicarovrumrebel 8 2,085 02-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Jack
  Untying the Gordian Knot Mindy 0 466 11-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Stretching Forrest's Tangent Larsonist 13 6,397 05-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Last Post: ThrillChaser