Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have a behind the scene story
06-17-2018, 04:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2018, 04:30 PM by Becky from WV.)
RE: Does anyone have a behind the scene story
@Stephanie - I cannot remember the name of your previous blog, but I do remember you changing over to Chase Chat. Why did you NOT keep the other one? You & FF were really tight back then so I was wondering: Did FF suggest the title of this one to be Chase Chat? Was the name HIS suggestion?
06-17-2018, 07:02 PM,
The other one was what's a blaze. Forrest suggested I develop an app. Chase Chat was that app. Dal was just doing a blog and I mostly commented on there to try and get people talking, but there weren't many searchers back then. Then hemisphere article came out and Dal got upset with so many people posting on his blog. He didn't want to moderate because he worked during the day. So I made chase chat web based. It took off and people moved here...but then forrest shared my emails with Dal and I got upset because I knew how to see who opened my emails. That started ww3(forrests words) because I wasn't ok with him sharing them. Things weren't ever the same after that and of course whenever I question the apparent unfairness and questionable things it moved me further.
© Stephanie
06-17-2018, 11:31 PM,
I feel like we would be better off asking Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-18-2018, 09:02 AM,
I came up with the name chase chat. I never was trying to be mysterious about it. When you create an app it can't have a long name. So Chase Chat was short. Forrest was the one who said I should create an app, but I named it.
© Stephanie
06-18-2018, 10:35 AM,
What happened to the app?
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-18-2018, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 11:28 AM by Becky from WV.)
@Stephanie - Thanks for answering. I've always thought the name "Chase Chat" was appropriate ... & cute. Sort of like your "pink toenails". Remember those fun days when we all liked each other & had such great expectations? So much new stuff to research & lots of interaction with FF. I'd wake up & run downstairs to get on the 'puter to see what new things had been discussed overnight. There was always something from somebody that I hadn't thought about. Now I don't know the people who post here & "claim" to be searching. Most of the time I completely fail to even understand their posts.

I also remember seeing a picture of you on a search sitting in some water ... looking very happy & having a good time. I really liked that picture. But I'm drifting a little here myself. What sort of "behind the scene story" are you wanting? Something that shows FF in a bad light ... or one that shovels dirt on the entire validity of the Chase?
06-18-2018, 08:12 PM,
I needed a short name for the app. Tapatalk has chase chat in app form. I had an actual stand alone app...but it didn't work with the site so I gave it up...it acted as two separate forums.

Beginning chase was much more fun...I agree. It sadly surprises me the hate between searchers...but I think it was provoked by the unfairness.

Any stories...I think they have their stuff though.
© Stephanie
06-18-2018, 08:42 PM,
You can pay for my story like everyone else.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CSI Approach to locating the Crime Scene Location IWGOLF 4 791 05-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Last Post: James Perotti