Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who
06-25-2018, 01:51 PM,
Who
Drew the illustrations in ttotc? I can’t remember, but he may be important. Find the name and I’ll tell you why!
06-25-2018, 02:02 PM,
RE: Who
Allen Polt
06-26-2018, 09:24 AM,
RE: Who
Thanks! I’m looking into if this dude ever worked for the FBI, I guess his knack is for portraits, not cartoonish illustrations. I thought it didn’t sound right that Forrest insisted he be the one to do the illustrations in his book...

I still think Donnie joe was db cooper, so how ironic would it be if Fenn got the guy who sketched what db be cooper was “supposed to look like” , do all the sketches in his book!

“I can keep my secrets where(ttotc) and hint (ttotc is where the hints are at, he’s said it!) of riches new and old”!