Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content(s); contentment. Want to scream "What took so long
07-10-2018, 04:40 AM,
I was slowly fading out of the Chase over the last scrapbook. Sb188 was going to be the birth of a new solve, and after all these years of not being able to match up clues to a map, I nailed it down solid. Four years and I was never within six miles of it, much less 12'. First I have to thank CrazyFamily from the bottom of heart!!! If Im right you have a huge gift coming my man. I can't say how you helped me yet, IF IM right, but I can say this. I found THE blaze and looked quickly down and there was indulgence. Marry the clues to a map. Brave and in the wood, 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead. Title TO the gold. I feel like I just had sex hahaha! Oh Indulgence!! I get it now. Holy crap I think I just did it! Sober and sane as a nun folks.
07-10-2018, 06:51 AM,
RE: Content(s); contentment. Want to scream "What took so long
(07-10-2018, 04:40 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I was slowly fading out of the Chase over the last scrapbook. Sb188 was going to be the birth of a new solve, and after all these years of not being able to match up clues to a map, I nailed it down solid. Four years and I was never within six miles of it, much less 12'. First I have to thank CrazyFamily from the bottom of heart!!! If Im right you have a huge gift coming my man. I can't say how you helped me yet, IF IM right, but I can say this. I found THE blaze and looked quickly down and there was indulgence. Marry the clues to a map. Brave and in the wood, 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead. Title TO the gold. I feel like I just had sex hahaha! Oh Indulgence!! I get it now. Holy crap I think I just did it! Sober and sane as a nun folks.
So you finely found the blaze down 475 some where. what ski lodge was you at the first time DeeepThnkr.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-10-2018, 07:01 AM,
(07-10-2018, 04:40 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I was slowly fading out of the Chase over the last scrapbook. Sb188 was going to be the birth of a new solve, and after all these years of not being able to match up clues to a map, I nailed it down solid. Four years and I was never within six miles of it, much less 12'. First I have to thank CrazyFamily from the bottom of heart!!! If Im right you have a huge gift coming my man. I can't say how you helped me yet, IF IM right, but I can say this. I found THE blaze and looked quickly down and there was indulgence. Marry the clues to a map. Brave and in the wood, 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead. Title TO the gold. I feel like I just had sex hahaha! Oh Indulgence!! I get it now. Holy crap I think I just did it! Sober and sane as a nun folks.

Way to hang in there DeepThnkr, From the way you describe it, sounds just like F said it would. Holy cow!! is this end of the chase??

Jbensi
07-10-2018, 07:06 AM,
(07-10-2018, 07:01 AM)jbensi Wrote:

Way to hang in there DeepThnkr, From the way you describe it, sounds just like F said it would. Holy cow!! is this end of the chase??

Jbensi
There's 2 of that has the same solve But I do know where the 10×10×6 is.

07-10-2018, 07:37 AM,
(07-10-2018, 07:25 AM)EastonS19 Wrote: I say you did not find anything....
Yes I will stick to what I have said to the end I do know where the TC sits.
But is DeeeThnkr going to get there before me.Now I'm in a race with someone that knows tha location and I know very well Deeepthnkr is a deep thinker.

07-10-2018, 08:11 AM,
(07-10-2018, 07:57 AM)EastonS19 Wrote: WOW If I knew where it was, I would get in a car, plane or what ever to go retrieve it.
Not wait till morning or the weekend or after lunch.... NOW...
So many time I have read how people found it.... Yet, no one goes to
get it?!?! How does this make any sense ??? I call B.S. on everyone
who says "they solved it"
That's what you post to say.
I'm giving my information out for the future then I can tell you I was right because of my post.Its been there for about 8 years now so why not let it sit until my plain is over.
Like ff said you have to be in his skin to do something like this.
That goes for me too.

07-10-2018, 10:08 AM,

You cannot see indulgence from the blaze. They are separated by many miles, IMO.

But the number 2 is important.

"I never said the path would be sure for the one who had certainty beforehand." f
"Sometimes treasures are not gold, sometimes riches are not gold, sometimes a trove is not gold, and sometimes even gold is not gold."
07-10-2018, 10:12 AM,
(07-10-2018, 08:53 AM)EastonS19 Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 08:11 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 07:57 AM)EastonS19 Wrote: WOW If I knew where it was, I would get in a car, plane or what ever to go retrieve it.
That's what you post to say.
I'm giving my information out for the future then I can tell you I was right because of my post.Its been there for about 8 years now so why not let it sit until my plain is over.
Like ff said you have to be in his skin to do something like this.
That goes for me too.

Your reasoning is ridiculous.....
Your reasoning will come to you searcher just wait hold on it's coming
Lets not pout.

07-10-2018, 10:25 AM,

Well, once again, unless Forrest is fibbing:
Quote:Let’s coin a new phrase. You can’t have a “correct solve” unless you can knowingly go to within several steps of the treasure chest. Otherwise you have a “general solve.” What do you think? f

Seems to say you can (generally) solve the poem without retrieving the chest.

razyfamily
07-10-2018, 10:32 AM,
(07-10-2018, 10:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:

Well, once again, unless Forrest is fibbing:
Quote:Let’s coin a new phrase. You can’t have a “correct solve” unless you can knowingly go to within several steps of the treasure chest. Otherwise you have a “general solve.” What do you think? f

Seems to say you can (generally) solve the poem without retrieving the chest.

razyfamily
Yes but this is when you have to put one BOTG to retrieve the TC and also it will show you the line out of the clues in nature form

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being content versus being happy Mindy 20 1,966 08-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Content... Gordon Lightfoot 8 846 07-28-2018, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Content(s); contentment. Want to scream, it took this lon DeeepThnkr 1 268 07-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  A little on the Key called Contentment Mindy 9 1,467 04-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily