Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you knew the title and suspected it's what you need to
07-10-2018, 04:37 PM,
If you knew the title and suspected it's what you need to
Present to him, would you call or email? I would just go get it but for one issue. Ok two, the second being that it would sap all my $ and would inconvenience my employer. Now if my employer knew what I knew they would understand but you know how it is trying to explain this to "civilians", they don't have all the facts. I can't imagine how this can be wrong but we all know how that goes lol. Is the first even an issue? I wish I could explain, I really do ya'll! I will try him again and till then will keep going over poem plus. The one line of poem that I can't explain "I've done it tired and now I'm weak" I know where it's hidden and how. I can explain everything else!!! Poem, sb's, book, etc. Line 20 has me befuddled.
07-10-2018, 04:52 PM,
RE: If you knew the title and suspected it's what you need to
Sit tight, soldier. I know the imperative as well as anyone. Take it from you in another time and space - give it a minute. Smile
07-10-2018, 09:25 PM,
I think tired is on wheels; weak means covered in OE... IMO only DT...
just saying ss
07-12-2018, 09:34 AM,
(07-10-2018, 04:37 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Present to him, would you call or email? I would just go get it but for one issue. Ok two, the second being that it would sap all my $ and would inconvenience my employer. Now if my employer knew what I knew they would understand but you know how it is trying to explain this to "civilians", they don't have all the facts. I can't imagine how this can be wrong but we all know how that goes lol. Is the first even an issue? I wish I could explain, I really do ya'll! I will try him again and till then will keep going over poem plus. The one line of poem that I can't explain "I've done it tired and now I'm weak" I know where it's hidden and how. I can explain everything else!!! Poem, sb's, book, etc. Line 20 has me befuddled.
The TC is port of ff he talking about him self after completing his task.
This could be your first Omega sign Now find the TC now you have 2 Omega signs.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-13-2018, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 11:41 PM by easternOHsteve.)
(07-12-2018, 09:26 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 09:25 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: I think tired is on wheels; weak means covered in OE... IMO only DT...

Please describe/explain "covered in OE" . Some folks are not mind-readers.

Old English
the poem says I've done it tired = on wheels
and now I'm weak = covered (in some fashion)
just saying ss
07-14-2018, 12:11 AM,
I like the way your mind works. I don't agree but it's nice lateral thinking. The wagon wheel will play a roll in the solution. Or Hub.
07-14-2018, 02:05 AM,
(07-14-2018, 12:11 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I like the way your mind works. I don't agree but it's nice lateral thinking. The wagon wheel will play a roll in the solution. Or Hub.

Yes DT,
I do also believe the "hub" is in play at "the end."
But the point is a most "pointy" clue... I think you know which pic I mean on page 124 (if I remember correctly)... And the leg controversy is not actually as bad as some have indicated; they mean everything! IMO as always...
I don't have the books now; they are up on a high plateau with a beautiful view, lol... Cell did not work anywhere near except that location... It was pitch-dark and looked like it was to rain again that night... I left my books because I was angry with someone (not chase person) after a phone call and about 4000 miles of driving those two weeks BOTG... I haven't been that livid in many years. I was 1500 miles away when I discovered the missing bag of reference printouts, "elevation referenced maps", airplane info, GE maps, screenshots, notebooks and the two books.
Just don't have a definite reference page...I know, excuses, excuses. Like the dog ate my homework!
just saying ss
08-13-2018, 09:42 PM,
(07-10-2018, 04:37 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Present to him, would you call or email? I would just go get it but for one issue. Ok two, the second being that it would sap all my $ and would inconvenience my employer. Now if my employer knew what I knew they would understand but you know how it is trying to explain this to "civilians", they don't have all the facts. I can't imagine how this can be wrong but we all know how that goes lol. Is the first even an issue? I wish I could explain, I really do ya'll! I will try him again and till then will keep going over poem plus. The one line of poem that I can't explain "I've done it tired and now I'm weak" I know where it's hidden and how. I can explain everything else!!! Poem, sb's, book, etc. Line 20 has me befuddled.

I’ve done it tired and now I’m weak....

He’s kept his secrets allllll these years and he tired of doing it, so he created the chase, and if he passes away (because now he’s weak) before before his secrets are revealed, then he’s ok with that... because one day someone will find that chest, and know the meaning behind it... and those secrets are what’s in his autobiography!

I think I know his secrets, well some of them, but the only way to be sure is to find the chest! But I d think he hints at some of them in his book! Via pictures words, even narratives from other stories like his “brother” being dB cooper (Donnie) like in catcher and the rye.. or him killing Dither dying wearing mildew.... all of that stuff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Knew? JoeKing101 34 5,266 12-12-2017, 03:23 AM
Last Post: dejoka
  I knew it Hammertime 18 6,933 01-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: old drum
  We knew this had to come... Mindy 9 5,084 02-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: ThrillChaser