Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A simple solution
07-11-2018, 03:34 PM,
RE: A simple solution
(07-10-2018, 06:27 PM)House Wrote: This is my first thread
I have been lurking this forum for a little while to see if any headway has been made on deciphering the poem in an attempt to verify any of my solutions.

I enjoy puzzles and riddles and just like House I have no feelings or interest regarding the cache if there even is one, just the riddle.
Knowing the author seems to be paramount.
I recently viewed a movie “Ready player one” and I believe the solution process would be very similar, the author of TTOTC motivation was to be remembered and his accomplishments acknowledged just like the movie. I recommend the movie to any chasers. Hopefully Dal Nietzel doesn’t turn into IOI’s Nolan Sorrento(lol).

I have a few different solutions that may be helpful to a new searcher or possibly even a veteran (doubtful), I will be posting them one at a time until I run out of ideas.
This seems to be a better way than waiting for news to verify a solve and I would love to help anyone, even if it’s just a spark of imagination, to safely search and enjoy his/her trek.

This is solution 1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ddg5di1s5qvbm....docx?dl=0

Hear me all and listen good - well done House! You rocked it. That's the type of thinking that will solve the riddle. Thank you for sharing.
07-11-2018, 07:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 07:06 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
RE: A simple solution
It's good thinking but not the kind that will solve the puzzle. To do that you almost, no I will say it, it is necessary to read his book cause he helps you out with the tougher clues. What he did above is solid thinking but it is the same that everyone else has done, to no avail.

I could say nothing but that does him no favors. It is a Meta-Puzzle and must be approached as one or you will never even get the first clue. I posted half of a clue earlier on another thread. It is one half of an actual clue.
07-11-2018, 07:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 07:13 PM by crazyfamily.)
A simple solution
Yeah, Corvus brachyrhynchos is the meat in your Meat-Puzzle.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok this is next to last: to walk we use feet. Simple DeeepThnkr 4 397 Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  A solve of many simple.. mikemarcum878 17 960 06-27-2018, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  Keep it simple.... Gordon Lightfoot 4 567 04-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Bet
  Simple solve zombiecupkake 8 1,102 10-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: zombiecupkake
  simple Chris Yates 10 3,742 10-18-2016, 01:43 PM
Last Post: ThrillChaser
  So simple, an average man can solve it! romeofoxtrot 8 3,975 07-25-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot