Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 yrs to find the Meta-Puzzle at the end.
07-11-2018, 04:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 05:12 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
4 yrs to find the Meta-Puzzle at the end.
Can't believe it. What I thought was the final spot simply was the FIRST. Then I went to puzzling, for 5 hours I didn't have jack shit. Even tried anagramming. Then I hit on the right word, the word that is key. I have to apologize for all the Cry Wolf crap, hijacking threads, arrogance etc. I picked up the trail about 20 mins ago and already have 7 figured out. It might circle me back to original spot and act as a confirmer. Caledonia, if you read this, you hit on an important one and I had the last one and a couple in the middle. The first is sooo imaginative, or is it the last, I'll know soon. Tonight maybe. No way can I put it down now. Fenn get ready to have your bell rung cause by my figuring it is done in day or two. Oh, hoB I think I have that one also. There can only be so many choices, I see how you joined lines 9-10 to 11-12. I assume it was meant to be solved in the order I did. Not 1-9 sentences. Had to let myself out of the box there so I could hear. This is going to be fun. This is the part of the puzzle I love. Thinking read the outside letters, vertically, etc. The kid "part" I figured out 3 days ago without the key word and now that I think about it I see how your last book contained a clue. Clever. Got to go, rockies or bust!!

Found his sweet tooth and it's huge. Scary also lol. Fenn is hope yr reading. T
07-11-2018, 10:13 AM,
RE: 4 yrs to find the Meta-Puzzle at the end.
Assuming you figure it all out, are you going to be able to go and retrieve it this week?
07-11-2018, 10:40 AM,
yeppers
07-11-2018, 10:51 AM,
(07-11-2018, 10:40 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: yeppers
Yes I wont to see you go get it too.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-11-2018, 03:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 03:54 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
I'm on clue 7 now. I don't know if anyone will get stanza 5, it's genius. I don't know how I did it so fast. Stanza 1 is dichotomy, so is the solution. St1 tells you the characteristics of what the clues will be like at the same time it kicks you off with what I think is last clue. One word, whether in a two word phrase or by itself, is where you start. All of them have one word. Ingenious on his part. It's a Meta-Puzzle. I'm seeing two distinct areas and speculate it's the exact midway point between them. Just a guess there though, for now. At the same time, how I got this all was anagramming the title and whether right or wrong something clicked, a fleeting thought. Then they fell like dominoes, I couldn't go fast enough and started hitting down notes. Some clues I completed, some are still needing finished. Line one and two points one place very specifically while at the same time gives the theme and one of the clues. Some of the clues are just nothing you would ever imagine. It ends up making sense though, on a map. Now the title/object I imagine will come back around and maybe still be the hiding spot. Idk. I can tell you this: nine clues is a quality and may not be a quantity. I think it will be though based on how many I have now and what I have left.

A bunch of people had one half of hoB right and is the easy half, I imagine. I haven't got the other part done yet.
07-11-2018, 04:07 PM,
(07-11-2018, 03:53 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I'm on clue 7 now. I don't know if anyone will get stanza 5, it's genius. I don't know how I did it so fast. Stanza 1 is dichotomy, so is the solution. St1 tells you the characteristics of what the clues will be like at the same time it kicks you off with what I think is last clue. One word, whether in a two word phrase or by itself, is where you start. All of them have one word. Ingenious on his part. It's a Meta-Puzzle. I'm seeing two distinct areas and speculate it's the exact midway point between them. Just a guess there though, for now. At the same time, how I got this all was anagramming the title and whether right or wrong something clicked, a fleeting thought. Then they fell like dominoes, I couldn't go fast enough and started hitting down notes. Some clues I completed, some are still needing finished. Line one and two points one place very specifically while at the same time gives the theme and one of the clues. Some of the clues are just nothing you would ever imagine. It ends up making sense though, on a map. Now the title/object I imagine will come back around and maybe still be the hiding spot. Idk. I can tell you this: nine clues is a quality and may not be a quantity. I think it will be though based on how many I have now and what I have left.

A bunch of people had one half of hoB right and is the easy half, I imagine. I haven't got the other part done yet.
What from there its no place for the meek.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 9,133 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow