Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard
07-11-2018, 05:24 AM,
Wow I just made another line cross. I'll never find time to do my chores now, I guess the grass will have to grow tall among the French soldiers graves. Anybody want to bet how long till the clock strikes "done". The worth the cold I almost walked right by. Already have last one and first one. You guys are going to trip out on this solve. As I had suspected it wasn't developed out of a void, reading 320+ pages of Puzzledom paid off. It may not be an original idea as far as an outline but the execution and varied internal mechanisms are truly brilliant. I'm about 5-6 clues in but have all the answers sitting in the pen ready for me to place them. Line 19 could been very tough but had a moment of insight plus old thoughts coming forward. Im sorry I have to sleep now. Astree, Doc, Guest, JL and some other old school puzzlers, its what you always hoped it was. Ready go!
07-11-2018, 08:32 AM,
RE: This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard
And which of us is gona be sayin, "Why didn't I think of that?"
07-11-2018, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 08:34 AM by crazyfamily.)
(07-11-2018, 08:32 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: And which of us is gona be sayin, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Right, and many have come up with this first clue. Whatever it is.

razyfamily

There are simple ways to test your solution.

razyfamily
07-11-2018, 12:33 PM,
(07-11-2018, 05:24 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Wow I just made another line cross. I'll never find time to do my chores now, I guess the grass will have to grow tall among the French soldiers graves. Anybody want to bet how long till the clock strikes "done". The worth the cold I almost walked right by. Already have last one and first one. You guys are going to trip out on this solve. As I had suspected it wasn't developed out of a void, reading 320+ pages of Puzzledom paid off. It may not be an original idea as far as an outline but the execution and varied internal mechanisms are truly brilliant. I'm about 5-6 clues in but have all the answers sitting in the pen ready for me to place them. Line 19 could been very tough but had a moment of insight plus old thoughts coming forward. Im sorry I have to sleep now. Astree, Doc, Guest, JL and some other old school puzzlers, its what you always hoped it was. Ready go!

The puzzle still amazes me, DeeepThnkr.
=====

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

“Poetry is the art of saying what you mean but disguising it”
07-11-2018, 03:13 PM,
(07-11-2018, 12:33 PM)astree Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 05:24 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Wow I just made another line cross. I'll never find time to do my chores now, I guess the grass will have to grow tall among the French soldiers graves. Anybody want to bet how long till the clock strikes "done". The worth the cold I almost walked right by. Already have last one and first one. You guys are going to trip out on this solve. As I had suspected it wasn't developed out of a void, reading 320+ pages of Puzzledom paid off. It may not be an original idea as far as an outline but the execution and varied internal mechanisms are truly brilliant. I'm about 5-6 clues in but have all the answers sitting in the pen ready for me to place them. Line 19 could been very tough but had a moment of insight plus old thoughts coming forward. Im sorry I have to sleep now. Astree, Doc, Guest, JL and some other old school puzzlers, its what you always hoped it was. Ready go!

No the answer is I'm glad I though of that.That is how it has stayed hid all this time.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-11-2018, 03:47 PM,
(07-11-2018, 08:20 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Which one of us will be reduced to life at H's forum? Spending our remeanining days whining about chasechat,and women Sad

A terrible fate to be sure....looks like they are starting to eat their own over there. Was only a matter of time. They are going to have an exclusive meet up, and are keeping it private so no one will crash it. Made me laugh. Davis, brubr has a PhD in physics. Mindy and James are doing just fine, as far as I can tell. I think brubr should change her handle to Dr. Brubr. I am assuming the misogynist boys over there are threatened by strong successful women. At any rate we all have better things to do than attend your hate fest.
07-11-2018, 04:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 04:23 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
(07-11-2018, 12:33 PM)astree Wrote:

[/quo tyte] Agreed Astree, though it has elements of meta and acrostic type outline, he took it to the next level. What you do or should I say not do, with the letter W and you solve it was incredible. The word that is key really just kicks it off but without at least two or three clues you would never get the pattern. 9 as a quality was an old thought of mine and some others, and it's rearing its head also. I'll even through one out fir the masses, Ok a half of one. Jolly Green Giant-helicopter and can of corn. The rank of colonel among the Ann Sirs is colonel, sounds like kernel. Kernel of corn. Jolly Green Giant/corn. What's the tie besides candy corn? You get this and you may find half of one of the clues. Then if you do get it, you must marry it to a location. After 3-4 you start to see the areas. Not all are like that. Imagine it eludes to lawn darts, and in lawn darts it's a good idea to do this one thing if in this one situation, like your opponents dart is in front of bullseye, what do you do? Well the book says do this. When you think about that advice and look at the lines of poem yr working on you see it's a letter substitution and confirms what you already knew or maybe gave you another idea and it works perfect. This is a vaguely explained example. One word.

I call that clue 2, right or not, and the title is clue 1 or I got lucky and hit on last one first. I think it's the latter. Why? Ts Elliot and I can see the actual chest. Well, I can the covering around the chest and yes it's tar. Probably tar. People are going to trip if this is it. If

(07-11-2018, 03:47 PM)Bet Wrote: [quote="Seeker9" pid='202729' dateline='1531315213']
Which one of us will be reduced to life at H's forum? Spending our remeanining days whining about chasechat,and women Sad

A terrible fate to be sure....looks like they are starting to eat their own over there. Was only a matter of time. They are going to have an exclusive meet up, and are keeping it private so no one will crash it. Made me laugh. Davis, brubr has a PhD in physics. Mindy and James are doing just fine, as far as I can tell. I think brubr should change her handle to Dr. Brubr. I am assuming the misogynist boys over there are threatened by strong successful women. At any rate we all have better things to do than attend your hate fest.
This puzzle isn't easy, my advice is focus on the poem and not drama, if any of you are serious about finding it. I'm getting closer and closer. As far as that bet, let's double it and loser has to go away for EternityX2. If you haven't figured out how Kelly's eyes showing a portal with a bell and a wagon wheel connects I'd fold your hands or better yet just sit on them cause there's nothing for you to do. Those last words are a subtle hint to one of the areas but no one will ever figure it out. I'm 17000 hrs + intwo this.
07-11-2018, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 05:29 PM by Mindy.)
(07-11-2018, 03:47 PM)Bet Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:20 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Which one of us will be reduced to life at H's forum? Spending our remeanining days whining about chasechat,and women

James and I are doing well. Amping up for a fun and well, golden, summer.

There are a few people who have some delusional thinking—where they think if they tell themselves and everyone else—that CC is in it’s death throes, that Mindy is an unsuccessful idiot who will never find the treasure and whose breakup with James is imminent, that bet is a sour puss out to spoil the chase for everybody, that Stephanie is going to end up penniless, and that brubr has a low IQ and no chance at anything in life—they think of they tell themselves enough and wish REALLY hard, that it is true.

Instead, quite the opposite is true, and it reflects on them poorly.

Face it, Harry’s—if you didn’t talk about me, speculate about my love life, and generally obsess over me every single day, you would have no forum at all.

If you don’t think that’s true, prove it. Prove your forum can survive by JUST talking about the poem. I 100% guarantee that you can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-11-2018, 06:30 PM,
(07-11-2018, 05:22 PM)Mindy Wrote: Face it, Harry’s—if you didn’t talk about me, speculate about my love life, and generally obsess over me every single day, you would have no forum at all.

If you don’t think that’s true, prove it. Prove your forum can survive by JUST talking about the poem. I 100% guarantee that you can’t.
Yeah, I already tried that. They couldn't get through one day.

razyfamily
07-11-2018, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 06:39 PM by Mindy.)
(07-11-2018, 06:30 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 05:22 PM)Mindy Wrote: Face it, Harry’s—if you didn’t talk about me, speculate about my love life, and generally obsess over me every single day, you would have no forum at all.

Yeah, I already tried that. They couldn't get through one day.

razyfamily

@bet

Did I call it or what?

That was pitifully easy and proves my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puzzles, logic and keys BLHamrick 17 2,266 10-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Last Post: TrapperJ
  I hope people don't give FF a hard time . . . Andrew Jef 27 4,382 03-19-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow
  Warning: Itchy putting on the hard sell via PM mdavis19 4 6,155 06-01-2016, 07:50 AM
Last Post: horsethief