Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard
07-11-2018, 06:39 PM,
What did you call?

razyfamily
07-11-2018, 06:44 PM,
(07-11-2018, 06:39 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: What did you call?

razyfamily

I sent a PM to bet telling exactly how the other forum would react to what I posted above.

And I was right.

Mdavis is too easy. His frantic and desperate whining not only grated on everyone’s nerves, but he’s become stupid-careless, walking right into proving I’m right. Takin’ one for the team, huh mdavis? Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-11-2018, 09:03 PM,
RE: This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard
(07-11-2018, 03:47 PM)Bet Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:20 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Which one of us will be reduced to life at H's forum? Spending our remeanining days whining about chasechat,and women Sad

A terrible fate to be sure....looks like they are starting to eat their own over there. Was only a matter of time. They are going to have an exclusive meet up, and are keeping it private so no one will crash it. Made me laugh. Davis, brubr has a PhD in physics. Mindy and James are doing just fine, as far as I can tell. I think brubr should change her handle to Dr. Brubr. I am assuming the misogynist boys over there are threatened by strong successful women. At any rate we all have better things to do than attend your hate fest.

Brubr does have a Phd in Optical Physics (1988) as well as an MS in Electrical Engineering (1977) from Stanford. And a couple of other degrees and about 36 published papers. Mgmt only gives me the problems they believe are impossible to solve and I just solved another one for them. This poem has taken about 18 months and I am still engaged in the ground search. It is so much like my dissertation research, its amazing. Not frustrated or hurried; just methodical and persistent.

And who the heck wants to go to a party with that bunch of hooligans? Yecch! Rather have someone pull out all my finger nails and toenails.
07-11-2018, 09:09 PM,
You guys keep on spending time and drama and good ole Deeep gonna sneek off with the booty.
07-11-2018, 09:33 PM,
(07-11-2018, 09:03 PM)brubr Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 03:47 PM)Bet Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:20 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Which one of us will be reduced to life at H's forum? Spending our remeanining days whining about chasechat,and women Sad

A terrible fate to be sure....looks like they are starting to eat their own over there. Was only a matter of time. They are going to have an exclusive meet up, and are keeping it private so no one will crash it. Made me laugh. Davis, brubr has a PhD in physics. Mindy and James are doing just fine, as far as I can tell. I think brubr should change her handle to Dr. Brubr. I am assuming the misogynist boys over there are threatened by strong successful women. At any rate we all have better things to do than attend your hate fest.

Brubr does have a Phd in Optical Physics (1988) as well as an MS in Electrical Engineering (1977) from Stanford. And a couple of other degrees and about 36 published papers. Mgmt only gives me the problems they believe are impossible to solve and I just solved another one for them. This poem has taken about 18 months and I am still engaged in the ground search. It is so much like my dissertation research, its amazing. Not frustrated or hurried; just methodical and persistent.

And who the heck wants to go to a party with that bunch of hooligans? Yecch! Rather have someone pull out all my finger nails and toenails.
Lol, going to be a hard Pill to swallow for those wanting to believe in their intellectual superiority over at the chase asylum.
07-11-2018, 09:54 PM,
(07-11-2018, 09:33 PM)Bet Wrote: Lol, going to be a hard Pill to swallow for those wanting to believe in their intellectual superiority over at the chase asylum.

Sent you a PM, but your inbox is full.
07-11-2018, 10:20 PM,
(07-11-2018, 09:54 PM)brubr Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:33 PM)Bet Wrote: Lol, going to be a hard Pill to swallow for those wanting to believe in their intellectual superiority over at the chase asylum.

Sent you a PM, but your inbox is full.

Fixed
07-11-2018, 11:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 12:14 AM by crazyfamily.)
(07-11-2018, 09:09 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: ....good ole Deeep gonna sneek off with the booty.

Seems I remember Fenn saying we wouldn’t need a tool to carry away the chest.

razyfamily
07-12-2018, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 06:46 AM by brubr.)

Someone should explain to MDavis, that pathetic, fat little man, that I ONLY delineated my degrees because **he** claimed I didnt have a PhD. Tsk. Tsk. If you cant handle the answer, loser, dont start with me.

(07-11-2018, 09:09 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: You guys keep on spending time and drama and good ole Deeep gonna sneek off with the booty.

No, sweetie, you wont. You arent even in the right area. But, go for it!
07-12-2018, 11:33 AM,
(07-12-2018, 06:38 AM)brubr Wrote:

Someone should explain to MDavis, that pathetic, fat little man, that I ONLY delineated my degrees because **he** claimed I didnt have a PhD. Tsk. Tsk. If you cant handle the answer, loser, dont start with me.

(07-11-2018, 09:09 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: You guys keep on spending time and drama and good ole Deeep gonna sneek off with the booty.

No, sweetie, you wont. You arent even in the right area. But, go for it!

Davis is not doing well with the truth lately. He said I wasn’t banned ( for no reason, btw). That’s why it says banned when I try to log on, lol. Ask your former moderator Presby. He knows the truth, now whether he will admit to it is a different story.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puzzles, logic and keys BLHamrick 17 2,712 10-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Last Post: TrapperJ
  I hope people don't give FF a hard time . . . Andrew Jef 27 4,513 03-19-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow
  Warning: Itchy putting on the hard sell via PM mdavis19 4 6,338 06-01-2016, 07:50 AM
Last Post: horsethief