Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard
07-12-2018, 11:52 AM,
RE: This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard
(07-12-2018, 11:33 AM)Bet Wrote: Davis is not doing well with the truth lately. He said I wasn’t banned ( for no reason, btw). That’s why it says banned when I try to log on, lol. Ask your former moderator Presby. He knows the truth, now whether he will admit to it is a different story.

I was to being banned for false purpose from this forum. Anselm now back for participation in current discussions.

Insult to being the way of the coward, ja?
07-12-2018, 01:19 PM,
(07-12-2018, 11:52 AM)Anselm Schlaumeier Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:33 AM)Bet Wrote: Davis is not doing well with the truth lately. He said I wasn’t banned ( for no reason, btw). That’s why it says banned when I try to log on, lol. Ask your former moderator Presby. He knows the truth, now whether he will admit to it is a different story.

I was to being banned for false purpose from this forum. Anselm now back for participation in current discussions.

Insult to being the way of the coward, ja?

You were given a time out for a very good reason, “Anselm.”

And I still won’t allow instigating posts, so think before you post .
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-13-2018, 10:48 AM,
(07-11-2018, 09:54 PM)brubr Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:33 PM)Bet Wrote: Lol, going to be a hard Pill to swallow for those wanting to believe in their intellectual superiority over at the chase asylum.

Sent you a PM, but your inbox is full.

Yep, just as I predicted they are choking on their own bile over on the chase asylum. Funny, how the truth gets so distorted. Presby, other people couldn’t log out from your computer glitch, but no one else was “banned,” but I wouldn’t expect someone who uses multiple alias and plays games with people to be honest about anything. Did you know you only became moderator after both Davis and I turned down the position, Ouch.
07-13-2018, 12:24 PM,
(07-13-2018, 10:48 AM)Bet Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:54 PM)brubr Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:33 PM)Bet Wrote: Lol, going to be a hard Pill to swallow for those wanting to believe in their intellectual superiority over at the chase asylum.

Sent you a PM, but your inbox is full.

Yep, just as I predicted they are choking on their own bile over on the chase asylum. Funny, how the truth gets so distorted. Presby, other people couldn’t log out from your computer glitch, but no one else was “banned,” but I wouldn’t expect someone who uses multiple alias and plays games with people to be honest about anything. Did you know you only became moderator after both Davis and I turned down the position, Ouch.

Yeah, just remember Presby has been proved to argue with himself and also to defend himself with multiple screen names. Remember he was Tamara and Guest10. He’s not above changing gender to try to sway both sides in his trashing of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

07-13-2018, 07:02 PM,
Meanwhile, back in The Chase...
07-14-2018, 12:39 AM,
(07-12-2018, 06:38 AM)brubr Wrote:

Someone should explain to MDavis, that pathetic, fat little man, that I ONLY delineated my degrees because **he** claimed I didnt have a PhD. Tsk. Tsk. If you cant handle the answer, loser, dont start with me.

(07-11-2018, 09:09 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: You guys keep on spending time and drama and good ole Deeep gonna sneek off with the booty.

No, sweetie, you wont. You arent even in the right area. But, go for it!
I don't have any area. I have a puzzle. You can't say what area I'm in if I haven't determined an area. You can go back awhile and quote where I have said where but this week has changed that. Hell it might be sitting in his living room for all you know. And yes, I will be sneeking off with the booty. You see, I am the one who has solved the most clues, period. I used to just think this, now I know this.
07-14-2018, 08:50 AM,
(07-14-2018, 12:39 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote:

Someone should explain to MDavis, that pathetic, fat little man, that I ONLY delineated my degrees because **he** claimed I didnt have a PhD. Tsk. Tsk. If you cant handle the answer, loser, dont start with me.

(07-11-2018, 09:09 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: You guys keep on spending time and drama and good ole Deeep gonna sneek off with the booty.

I don't have any area. I have a puzzle. You can't say what area I'm in if I haven't determined an area. You can go back awhile and quote where I have said where but this week has changed that. Hell it might be sitting in his living room for all you know. And yes, I will be sneeking off with the booty. You see, I am the one who has solved the most clues, period. I used to just think this, now I know this.

Deeep, if I have you the last piece, what makes you think I don’t have all of it too? Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

07-14-2018, 09:05 AM,
(07-14-2018, 12:39 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote:

I don't think so it sounds like both of us are at a ski area for are starting point but I believe I have one over you I already been there No I don't have the TC.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-14-2018, 10:51 AM,
No, not a ski area. I was humoring him but only partially. I used to have a ski Mnt solve with Bill C. Brown and Niehouse(nigh), ski run artists etc. I now have the final area, he created a maze of objects and obstacles, he is the biggest obstacle, and we must find our way out. I have found the blaze and looked quickly down to see where it's hidden, just can't "see" cause of the tarry scant.
07-14-2018, 10:56 AM,
(07-14-2018, 10:51 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: No, not a ski area. I was humoring him but only partially. I used to have a ski Mnt solve with Bill C. Brown and Niehouse(nigh), ski run artists etc. I now have the final area, he created a maze of objects and obstacles, he is the biggest obstacle, and we must find our way out. I have found the blaze and looked quickly down to see where it's hidden, just can't "see" cause of the tarry scant.
Are you using tarry scant in way tear around and scan the area.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puzzles, logic and keys BLHamrick 17 2,565 10-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Last Post: TrapperJ
  I hope people don't give FF a hard time . . . Andrew Jef 27 4,449 03-19-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow
  Warning: Itchy putting on the hard sell via PM mdavis19 4 6,251 06-01-2016, 07:50 AM
Last Post: horsethief