Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well well well. Me myself and I.
07-11-2018, 08:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 09:31 AM by mikemarcum878.)
Well well well. Me myself and I.
The only way you can solve the poem all three of your personality will have to line up but you have to come out from the dark side of the moon. OUAW.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

(07-11-2018, 08:38 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote: The only way you can solve the poem all three of your personality will have to line up but you have to come out from the dark side of the moon. OUAW.

I don't believe that the TC is where its post to lay anymore Now this is where myself will have ishyous
With me and I. Me he talks to much out load he tells every one his secrets and I get pissed off at me
Myself ishyous is he's in a fight with me and I about where the TC is really . TAOS.

(07-11-2018, 08:38 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote: The only way you can solve the poem all three of your personality will have to line up but you have to come out from the dark side of the moon. OUAW.

I don't believe that the TC is where its post to lay anymore Now this is where myself will have ishyous
With me and I. Me he talks to much out load he tells every one his secrets and I get pissed off at me
Myself ishyous is he's in a fight with me and I about where the TC is really . TAOS.

Or am I in on the other side of moon in the BOOK.The cover.

07-11-2018, 09:39 AM,
RE: Well well well. Me myself and I.

Well today the bead didn't wake up on the right side of me.

07-11-2018, 12:42 PM,
(07-11-2018, 09:39 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote:

You control what you want. If you don't want people to know, exercise delete. I would not want people to know, but I think Fenn does. half dozen to one is 6 to another.
07-11-2018, 12:47 PM,
(07-11-2018, 12:42 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:39 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote:

You control what you want. If you don't want people to know, exercise delete. I would not want people to know, but I think Fenn does. half dozen to one is 6 to another.
6 falls in geography clues Hmmm.

07-11-2018, 04:30 PM,
El Salto Falls has 9, some say 7. All the falls have pics on Doug Scott's site but one, #8. The elevations are listed. I thought that was one of the puzzles a couple years ago. Nope. I thought not far but to far was talking about the $4 parking fee(last clue where he parked his car) he took two trips so not $4 but 2x4=$8. And on and on, nope. If you can't reconcile what he hints at with a poor execution then your solve is wrong. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, can't reconcile that then your wrong. Of course I have cried wolf so much over the years that I wouldn't believe me either. It's a bear of a solve and it gets under your skin.
07-11-2018, 04:38 PM,
(07-11-2018, 04:30 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: El Salto Falls has 9, some say 7. All the falls have pics on Doug Scott's site but one, #8. The elevations are listed. I thought that was one of the puzzles a couple years ago. Nope. I thought not far but to far was talking about the $4 parking fee(last clue where he parked his car) he took two trips so not $4 but 2x4=$8. And on and on, nope. If you can't reconcile what he hints at with a poor execution then your solve is wrong. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, can't reconcile that then your wrong. Of course I have cried wolf so much over the years that I wouldn't believe me either. It's a bear of a solve and it gets under your skin.
Anything is possible but I see your point.

07-11-2018, 06:42 PM,
I think Fenn has found the right words, so much so that the place we stand, or sit, could be the beginning or end of the poem.