Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
44th word of poem-right after "too far"
07-12-2018, 01:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 01:47 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
Is this confirmation that we use dialect and homonyms in part of the solve? Two four; 44. Well let's go to one of my original thoughts- and leave my trove 4-4 to seek. Four all is tied score. So that's two places within the poem that uses only the poem and internal confirmation of an idea. 44 Pair of fours. What if I told you that the resulting clue is v+v=w. Look at the large drop cap W's in book. The V's that form the W overlap. Now v is Rom # for 5. So V+V= 10. Does this imply that W=10? It implies it but if you can figure out line 17-18 it tells you that you should treat V+V like a 10 and thus is gospel to me. But wait we were talking 4's not 5's. Ok sometimes I put things in front of other things so please don't beat me over the head. Gotta go, have some star gazing to do. On the darker nights they shine brighter but I bring a flashlight so I don't trip over something and land on my face. That's not funny and Peggy wouldn't think so either. Fenn may imagine he's the alpha but we all know who the real boss is.

Nothing in the poem is what it appears to be. You MUST not think that "I" or "You" is him or you. You might not want to assume "it" or "it's" is an inanimate object. His indulgence was pie, pie is foot. Why call his tc foot? What do you see if you look directly and closely down? Your feet. Or maybe not your feet or his feet.
07-12-2018, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 07:06 AM by astree.)
RE: 44th word of poem-right after "too far"
I guess an additional way to look at it is that the 42nd word begins the phrase “too far” or two four, 24

too far to... he is also giving TWO homonymns for TWO

A’s I have gone alone in THREE ( three As in the line)
as i have gONE al ONE in there (11th word in poem is TREASURES)
...alo NEIN T here (9th T in poem is TAKE)

Roman numeral in this line.. 1 5 50 1
Zip code for Somerset
“Gut feeling it will be found by summer”

If youve been wise ... look quickly down (look down in poem)
but tarrYScant (wise)
but tarry SCAN ...... (look quickly)

Hundreds, probably thousands, of such relationships in the poem.
=====

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

“Poetry is the art of saying what you mean but disguising it”
07-12-2018, 06:58 AM,
(07-12-2018, 01:35 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Is this confirmation that we use dialect and homonyms in part of the solve? Two four; 44. Well let's go to one of my original thoughts- and leave my trove 4-4 to seek. Four all is tied score. So that's two places within the poem that uses only the poem and internal confirmation of an idea. 44 Pair of fours. What if I told you that the resulting clue is v+v=w. Look at the large drop cap W's in book. The V's that form the W overlap. Now v is Rom # for 5. So V+V= 10. Does this imply that W=10? It implies it but if you can figure out line 17-18 it tells you that you should treat V+V like a 10 and thus is gospel to me. But wait we were talking 4's not 5's. Ok sometimes I put things in front of other things so please don't beat me over the head. Gotta go, have some star gazing to do. On the darker nights they shine brighter but I bring a flashlight so I don't trip over something and land on my face. That's not funny and Peggy wouldn't think so either. Fenn may imagine he's the alpha but we all know who the real boss is.

Nothing in the poem is what it appears to be. You MUST not think that "I" or "You" is him or you. You might not want to assume "it" or "it's" is an inanimate object. His indulgence was pie, pie is foot. Why call his tc foot? What do you see if you look directly and closely down? Your feet. Or maybe not your feet or his feet.
The poem to me says look quickly down this is where the TC lays the rest of the poem ends at look quickly down the TC is at your feet.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-12-2018, 08:13 AM,
(07-12-2018, 06:35 AM)astree Wrote: .
I guess an additional way to look at it is that the 42nd word begins the phrase “too far” or two four, 24

Zip code for Somerset

but tarrYScant (wise)

but there is only a single number he calls out as important.
07-12-2018, 08:35 AM,
(07-12-2018, 08:13 AM)John Brown Wrote:

Zip code for Somerset

but tarrYScant (wise)

What number is that if you don't mind in saying.I like numbers.

07-12-2018, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 09:12 AM by crazyfamily.)
The last one.

(07-12-2018, 01:35 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Is this confirmation that we use dialect and homonyms in part of the solve? Two four; 44. Well let's go to one of my original thoughts- and leave my trove 4-4 to seek. Four all is tied score. So that's two places within the poem that uses only the poem and internal confirmation of an idea. 44 Pair of fours. What if I told you that the resulting clue is v+v=w. Look at the large drop cap W's in book. The V's that form the W overlap. Now v is Rom # for 5. So V+V= 10. Does this imply that W=10? It implies it but if you can figure out line 17-18 it tells you that you should treat V+V like a 10 and thus is gospel to me. But wait we were talking 4's not 5's. Ok sometimes I put things in front of other things so please don't beat me over the head. Gotta go, have some star gazing to do. On the darker nights they shine brighter but I bring a flashlight so I don't trip over something and land on my face. That's not funny and Peggy wouldn't think so either. Fenn may imagine he's the alpha but we all know who the real boss is.

I'm just curious how someone could solve the first two clues with this system and come within 500 or 200 feet of the treasure.

razyfamily
07-12-2018, 09:30 AM,
(07-12-2018, 08:35 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote:

Zip code for Somerset

but tarrYScant (wise)

Read TTOTC. It doesn't take divination. It is explicit.
07-12-2018, 10:29 AM,
(07-12-2018, 09:30 AM)John Brown Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:35 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote:

Zip code for Somerset

but tarrYScant (wise)

Read TTOTC. It doesn't take divination. It is explicit.
Don't have the book only 1 hint and 9 clues.

07-12-2018, 11:57 AM,
(07-12-2018, 10:29 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote: Don't have the book only 1 hint and 9 clues.

you're wasting your time
07-12-2018, 12:17 PM,
(07-12-2018, 11:57 AM)John Brown Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 10:29 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote: Don't have the book only 1 hint and 9 clues.

you're wasting your time
Well I could be wrong but when ff said it will take some imagination I believe this is all you need for the 1 hint and 9 clues in solving the poem less stress.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poem Word Meanings Mindy 4 3,485 06-27-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen