Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A joke to help with the therapy?
02-21-2014, 11:59 AM,
Three friends were hopelessly lost in the mountains for months, they were surviving on their skills, when they stumbled across an old lamp. They rubbed the lamp and out popped a Genie. He said, 'I normally would give whomever released me from the lamp three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will give you each one wish'.

The first friend said, 'I wish I were on a beach with lots of beer and beautiful woman'....POOF he was gone.

The second friend said 'I wish I had pockets full of money and I was back with my family'.....POOF he was gone.

The third friend was undecided and kept thinking.

'Come on' said the Genie, 'I have been in that lamp for many, many years and want to see the world! Tell me your wish!'

'This is hard', said the third friend, 'You know I wish my two friends were here to help me decide!'.....POOF
02-22-2014, 12:27 AM,
Okay to Tim together here to help

Two vultures were eating a dead Circus-Maximus clown and one turned the other and said "this taste funny"
02-22-2014, 03:05 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on February 22, 2014, 12:27 am</b>

Two vultures were eating a dead Circus-Maximus clown and one turned the other and said "this taste funny"
</div>

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQakuTOUL9_EiWIStSpN4G...PmMu9gy1ID]

<b>Whatta you want to do with that Bronze Chest he was carrying ?</b>

08-11-2016, 05:50 PM,
RE: A joke to help with the therapy?
(02-21-2014, 11:59 AM)Hallowtim Wrote: Three friends were hopelessly lost in the mountains for months, they were surviving on their skills, when they stumbled across an old lamp. They rubbed the lamp and out popped a Genie. He said, 'I normally would give whomever released me from the lamp three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will give you each one wish'.

The first friend said, 'I wish I were on a beach with lots of beer and beautiful woman'....POOF he was gone.

The second friend said 'I wish I had pockets full of money and I was back with my family'.....POOF he was gone.

The third friend was undecided and kept thinking.

'Come on' said the Genie, 'I have been in that lamp for many, many years and want to see the world! Tell me your wish!'

'This is hard', said the third friend, 'You know I wish my two friends were here to help me decide!'.....POOF

Doh!
08-16-2016, 10:41 AM,
Why did the jengerbread man wear pants?

Because he thought he had crummy legs.
----------------------
"Most of our assumptions have outlived their uselessness." -Marshall McLuhan-
11-13-2016, 08:26 AM,
(08-16-2016, 10:41 AM)HillJack Wrote: Why did the jengerbread man wear pants?

Because he thought he had crummy legs.

[Image: picard-facepalm-cookie.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame it on The Wolf Therapy The Wolf 6 621 07-19-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Kpro
  Aroma Therapy Daniel A 0 100 05-24-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Good Therapy Lookout Mountain Daniel A 1 105 05-24-2017, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Green Therapy Anyone? lostowl 0 142 05-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: lostowl