Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindy-portmanteaus
07-18-2018, 12:34 AM,
Mindy-portmanteaus
King and ten is ken, king and four is core/home of. Jack + six= sack. RT, dizzy dean- Jax beer is Jacks. He said physical, it's bicycle. Sometimes a butterfly is a flutterby. Book sales- hang up is in the binding, you have to take pages out of book. Kelly's eye is THAT EYE in line 17. As you all of you were busy calling each other names and telling me I was being arrogant, when I was really dropping hints for you guys, I was having fun. I stuck to the materials he gave us and at the same time ignored his messages and used them as avenues of hints. Im done and your done. Some of you were great, most were just rude. Thank you Major B
07-18-2018, 04:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 04:37 AM by Mindy.)
Mindy-portmanteaus
(07-18-2018, 12:34 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: King and ten is ken, king and four is core/home of. Jack + six= sack. RT, dizzy dean- Jax beer is Jacks. He said physical, it's bicycle. Sometimes a butterfly is a flutterby. Book sales- hang up is in the binding, you have to take pages out of book. Kelly's eye is THAT EYE in line 17. As you all of you were busy calling each other names and telling me I was being arrogant, when I was really dropping hints for you guys, I was having fun. I stuck to the materials he gave us and at the same time ignored his messages and used them as avenues of hints. Im done and your done. Some of you were great, most were just rude. Thank you Major B

Was I rude? If I was, I didn’t mean to be and I apologize. I think you are thinking the right things, but complicating them a little. It may still get you to the right spot—I don’t know.

I haven’t been super active on the boards or my blog lately because my daughter is in town, and my cornea is torn again.

Oh, and I agree the portmanteau is a possibility. And words like independence. Where the word sounds like “in dependence” but means the opposite.

Oh! And I just remembered there’s a place called Jacks and Sixes in Taos somewhere. And I think I read that Jacks and Sixes are a railroad halt, too. I can’t remember exactly though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-20-2018, 07:31 PM,
RE: Mindy-portmanteaus
No I wasn't referencing you about being rude, you've been a peach. Your pretty patient considering the haranguing you receive. Way to soldier thru it. And the main mistake I've repeated is over complicating it. But I am safer by over complicating it than not put enough thought into it. Wouldn't you rather cut more wood for the winter and have some left over than to run out in February?