Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People like Sacha Johnston
07-19-2018, 09:28 PM,
RE: People like Sacha Johnston
(07-19-2018, 09:16 PM)filmguy Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 05:48 PM)Riddlemethat Wrote: And that’s why Forrest has made this a World hunt.

In a way this is incorrect.
When the book first released it was only sold in one location, no? Did anyone heard about this before Fenn got on Good Morning America? (Answer: Very, very few).
What does the book say? In the mountains north of Santa Fe (NM).
So Forrest has made this a New Mexico hunt.

Only after he got on TV, only after the popularity grew that he said its in the Rockies, that he made this a world hunt.

Correct but he wouldn’t of brought it World wide if he didn’t believe they could all solve it.
07-23-2018, 07:15 PM,
People like Sacha Johnston
(07-23-2018, 06:51 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 03:22 PM)inohury Wrote: I believe the person who is able to get the lines to cross will be someone from outside the area; someone with limited knowledge of the Rocky Mountains who will not have a bias toward any particular spot.

The important trait of this person will be the ability to objectively review his/her data and accept or dismiss their potential solution based on merit of the solution.

Ego has not place in this game.

Getting "the lines to cross" has been way over-emphasized. It's not an
important clue or hint at all. Best to totally ignore it and go back to the
poem. But if you absolutely insist, you might want to consider that a
lot of "lines" (used in navigation, for example), cross or meet at the
north pole and also at the south pole. This fact won't help solve the
poem, but could help someone with a good solve in finding the TC. I
wish I had realized this while on my last search hike. Are y'all nervous
now?

Lines to cross is VERY important:

From ttotc:

THESE LINES HAVE CONVERGED TO TELL A STORY THAT SATISFIES ME IN MY HEART, where ONLY THERE IT REALLY COUNTS

I CANT IDENTIFY ALL OF THE LINES THAT SPUN THE WEB THAT FORMS THE LATENT BELIEFS THAT BROUGHT ME HERE, BUT THESE ARE SOME .pg 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-24-2018, 07:53 PM,
RE: People like Sacha Johnston
Finding the X in the poem will get you to the spot. You gotta follow the clues but the end is a message.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacha wakes up. crazyfamily 26 2,075 10-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth