Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give you title to the gold
02-26-2014, 04:47 PM,
Wouldn't that only work until he passes. How can he guarantee land won't be owned by someone else in a thousand years without confiding in somebody now. I don't believe he has a partner; even in his family. Also I think finding the chest would be a little less majestic if it had to be "handed over" instead of finding it where the bell would be. I don't see him "settling for something less". Possible but not probable.
02-26-2014, 05:25 PM,
Funny, my solution has a one word Title at the end. In it that line has nothing to do with the gold and chest. Since I dont have the chest in my hands it doesnt mean much. Smile

Shhh they aren't listening.
02-26-2014, 05:37 PM,
Maybe it's just the title in an olive jar that tells you where to go for the gold....this would make sense as the olive jar can fit in a tiny place maybe. He has told Dal that it is actually out there, but I don't know if it's ever been said that the poem leads directly to the chest. So maybe people are passing up tiny places....just a thought.
02-26-2014, 05:38 PM,
This chase is just like the lottery its fun to think about what you'd do if you found it. The TC is full of gold. Guess what, you don't need title to own gold. It's not a car or a house. You don't need a title or a deed. There is no title to this gold or any other gold. Maybe he just put that line in to rhyme with worth the cold. Interesting how when people start thinking about things some just start thinking of ulterior motives. Too bad we have such a greedy good for nothing government that every decision you make has to be made after considering the tax implications.
02-26-2014, 05:52 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on February 26, 2014, 5:37 pm</b>

Maybe it's just the title in an olive jar that tells you where to go for the gold....this would make sense as the olive jar can fit in a tiny place maybe. He has told Dal that it is actually out there, but I don't know if it's ever been said that the poem leads directly to the chest. So maybe people are passing up tiny places....just a thought.
</div>

A lot comes down to what's in that little olive jar. Maybe he asks the finder to let him know or make it known. Maybe he offers something more for doing that. What's in that jar comes down to a communication between ff and the finder.
02-26-2014, 05:55 PM,
I just wanted to see advanced fenner under my name. It's only taken a year and a half.
02-26-2014, 05:59 PM,
LOL Buddy....
02-26-2014, 06:04 PM,
Thats an idea I have been considering Stephanie, that the poem may not lead directly to the gold. That would make sense to me, it would take care of that problem with the government trying to seize the treasure.
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-26-2014, 06:04 PM,
I think what is in the little olive jar is the best explanation for how he knows it is still out there.
02-26-2014, 06:23 PM,
Sounds like people are saying that "if followed precisely, will lead to the end of his rainbow AND THE TREASURE" does not necessarily mean the gold. Interesting.

jdh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I give you title to the gold mrmagicarovrumrebel 56 4,763 12-14-2017, 07:11 AM
Last Post: monkeyking
  Title of the Poem jbensi 6 1,658 10-28-2016, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Puzzle X
  Sorry for Your loss Title to the Gold! eYe4-1 11 3,133 09-07-2015, 05:28 AM
Last Post: larissaMi
  FF Gives Title to the Gold, but What About the Rest?! minotaur_moreno 5 1,418 07-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Title to the gold James Perotti 13 2,408 02-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: decall
  Chest = Title ? will197532 24 2,604 11-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Guest