Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Fenn and Taxation
03-02-2014, 08:23 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Seeker on March 4, 2014, 12:36 pm</b>

Mdavis19,

I agree with most of what you said. But the currency is 'regulated' under rules set by the government. I won't pretend to know all about it... not like others... Because I don't. and your right about the government ability to seize under those regulations. But what I do know is { related to this subject or not } is that a stolen item, let's say from a collector, ends up in your hands, and found to be stolen at that time... if there was a claim paid out from whatever agency, the previous owner no longer has the ownership of that item. Then it is now the new owners property.

Now the question falls to does the Insuring agency have claim to that Item. I believe the answer is No. At least to my knowledge from past experience.
</div>
The word you are looking for Seeker is Subrogation, When a insurance company pays a insure for a claim the insure is paid in full and the rights to said property belongs to the insurance under Subrogation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrogation
03-02-2014, 09:53 AM,
WOW, That was a mouthfull, an earfull and VERY INFOMATIVE - Thanks!
03-02-2014, 09:56 AM,
Meant INFORMATIVE!!!!!
03-02-2014, 10:03 AM,
Hear, hear, Rip.

Good luck in finding someone to stand up tho... we have been so intimidated, threatened, coerced and brainwashed that no one has the time, money, mental resolve, or peer support to stand up to our duly elected suppressors. Personally, I am too old, and have been through too many stress related heart issues, to spend decades in court trying to fight the system… and they know it! How many hours of my precious lifetime will I lose to save a few bucks? It’s much easier to pay for my life’s time than to lose it fighting the supreme ones. Unfortunately, my life’s time is more valuable to me than the cash… and they know that as well!

I hope someone young finds the treasure and the two of you drag it trough the courts for the decades it will take to win. And I hope you do win! It is important to everyone who wishes to live in a truly free country. I wish the good people of this country had the balls to stand up to the dictators running and ruining our lives. Unfortunately, we are all brainless, spineless, jellyfish. We are only fatted cattle following one another to the slaughter. And many do it willingly while the rest of us do it under duress. Sad.

I hope the young people of this country can shake off the brainwashing, gangsta mentality, and reverse the self destruction path we are on. Fortunately for me, I will be dead soon, and I won’t have to see the draconian Armageddon…

03-02-2014, 10:06 AM,
There is a difference between a "crime" and a "violation" and without either you do not have social order. As far as taxation... Wars and battles have been fought over "fair" taxation since the beginning. Why is taxation needed?. You like the roads you drive- your car- to go to the public park- to sell your veggies -to make money to feed and cloth your self that you traded- for from others who made those products- so you can go home and live with indoor plumbing, electrical service and hopefully have the knowledge your safe with law-enforcement patrolling .. on and on and on.

The only argument here is fair taxation for the common good in a civil society, and the representatives that YOU put into office for that sole purpose. The only problem is the idiots that "We The People" keep putting back into office.
03-02-2014, 10:25 AM,
Seeker is right. If we are over or unfairly taxed, it is our own fault for electing the sort of people who impose such burdens upon us. A lot of them say up front what they will do if elected, and people still vote for them, foolishly thinking it will be the other guy who will be taxed, regulated and burdened. The way the economy really works means that a tax on anyone is a tax on everyone, one way or another.

mdavis19
03-02-2014, 10:47 AM,

<b>Quote from Seeker on March 2, 2014, 10:06 am</b>

The only argument here is fair taxation for the common good in a civil society, and the representatives that YOU put into office for that sole purpose. The only problem is the idiots that "We The People" keep putting back into office.
</div>

<b>Q:</b> If CORPORATIONS are <b>PEOPLE TOO</b>, and UNLIMITED CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS are FREE SPEECH, <b>what is keeping the RICH from just PRICING YOU OUT on who gets elected ?</b>

( <b>Are we IDIOTS or just UNDULY INFLUENCED by unlimited CORPORATE POLITICAL CAMPAIGN SPENDING ?</b> )

<b>A:</b> In case you are wondering, <b>NOTHING is keeping the RICH from just PRICING YOU OUT on who gets elected</b>... you have to GET UP and go VOTE...

<b>Beware:</b> <b>The United States Chamber of Commerce</b> is a REPUBLICAN SUPER PAC made up of U.S. Multi-National Corporations, completely UNRELATED to your Local Chambers of Commerce...

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlPQkd_AA6c[/embed]

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMDpb-qSSU[/embed]

03-02-2014, 11:00 AM,
There is a difference between Corporations and People. Corporations are just business the back bone of the right to make a living. People are Greedy, Power hungry, prejudice, jealous and use personal beliefs in their Ignorant discussion making.

which one needs correcting?
03-02-2014, 11:02 AM,

<b>Quote from Seeker on March 2, 2014, 11:00 am</b>

There is a difference between Corporations and People. Corporations are just business the back bone of the right to make a living. People are Greedy, Power hungry, prejudice, jealous and use personal beliefs in their Ignorant discussion making.

which one needs correcting?
</div>

2008 was not that long ago...

We are still living under the <b>ENRON LOOP-HOLE</b>... and WALL STREET, BANKS, and CORPORATIONS are FLEECING AMERIA...

GEORGE W. BUSH outsourced the BACKBONE of AMERICA... "<b>Jobs Americans Don't want...</b>"

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaDelhvtQ98[/embed]

03-02-2014, 11:08 AM,
Exactly.