Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Fenn and Taxation
03-02-2014, 11:09 AM,
Seeker,

Misery loves company... the like stick together… hence the idiots running our country. Idiots vote for idiots. Nuf said.

03-02-2014, 11:12 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from timberwolf on March 2, 2014, 11:09 am</b>

Seeker,

Misery loves company... the like stick together… hence the idiots running our country. Idiots vote for idiots. Nuf said.
</div>

Sadly, Yes.
03-02-2014, 11:22 AM,
Exactly Timberwolf, except they are not our duly elected. If we do not have the power to take from others forcefully what is not ours, can you elect someone to do it for you ? Do two people have the right to forcefully take what doesn't belong to them, do three ? How many does it take to make it right ? The answer,... is no amount of people can make it right. If I do not have that power, neither can government or people calling themselves government. The created may not have more power than the creators. U.S. supreme court ruling.

The only way to stop his madness is this...what if they held an election and nobody voted ? Just quit voting and tell them all to go home ! Stay out of our business. This country ran for over 100 years with no government and did just fine. Anarchy means absence of rulers....without from AN...and rulers from archy....Was he revolutionary war about getting rid of rulers over us like the King of England ?....for what ? To now let a president and congress rule over us ? Total and complete nonsense and madness it is...and all the millions that died for nothing it appears, because they fought for our freedom, to be free and do as we wish. Try that today and let me know how that works out for you.....being free.

I gotta say Seeker, you represent the majority of people in this area of study I have found. Their first response to it is always..."Who will build the roads if we quit paying taxes ?"....the gas tax pays for all roads in this country....next question ?....You see, when you take away all the garbage and nonsense that people have been taught and brainwashed into believing all their lives, and don't replace it with something, most of them are lost. I had a judge recently tell me the same thing you said..."There is a difference between a "crime" and a "violation"....So I asked him for a point of clarification, 'can you please explain that with proof'....he could not answer and began screaming from his wooden throne four feet off the floor and higher than all of us in the court and wearing his balck dress (robe), like a five year old throwing a tantrum. That tells you all you need to know. They are all psychopaths and criminals. He threateneed me with contempt of court for asking for specifics of one of his statements on the record. The rules of procedure (his own rules), state that he must give reasons for everything and that I must be informed of the nature and cause of the charges against me.....yet he goes into a fit when I ask for these, and threatens me with force and violence to be thrown in a cage like an animal. I told him he did not have the discretion nor authority to convert my constitutional right into a crime and punish me for it.....he left the bench and stormed into his chambers. His own rules also state that if that happens, I can walk out scot-free and proceedings are automatically terminated against me....so I did and never heard another word about it.

Look, if you guys want to give up 38% of the treasure to psychopaths so they can give it freeloading lazy ass people in the form of food stamps and other so called entitlements, feel free, it is your decision. I merely posted this to help those that are tired of being run over by these common street thugs called government.

Little known fact. Taxes are voluntary. It is in their tax code in black and white ! Read it.....

On the very first page of your tax return that everyone tears off and throws away....you know the one about the information act and how they will and won't use and share your information...It reads...."If" you are required to file taxes !!!...I already told you all,..... If is the biggest word in the world.

Bit of trivia....the tax code weighs more than FF's treasure !

I'm not on a rant guys, just trying to educate those that don't already know. If I reach one person I have succeeded. This treasure hunt got me thinking about how free I really am and wondering if others felt free and what I could do to help them realize their power they hold over these decisions, that one day will have to be made if they find the treasure. All I can say is that they better figure it out now.
03-02-2014, 11:27 AM,
Our taxation is too convoluted, unfair, and one-sided. It will never change because it is in favor of the wealthy and they run (and ruin) the country. As long as the dirty rich are the only ones who can run for office, nothing will change. To be rich, one has to be dishonest, a thief, and hold no morals or concerns for others. There are far too few exceptions to this rule. Want fair taxes? Change the income spread. How? Eliminate deductions and loopholes. Tax those who earn over $1 mil a year at 90%... over $500 k a year at 50%... 40% for over 250 k and so on. Eliminate the vehicle for greed and things will change. Impose extreme taxes for wealth and eliminate the stock market. Both are greed and dishonesty breeders. I know it will never happen… the wealthy will never vote for giving up even a tiny bit of their precious money.

I laugh when people say we need to reduce the taxes for the wealthy. They claim that if the rich paid less tax and retained more money that they would create more jobs and hire more workers in their businesses, blah, blah, blah. Of course, this is the wealthy ones who are making this statement (lie). Does anyone really believe that if the rich paid less tax, they would “pass that on” to the poor workers? Yea, the idiots do. The wealthy didn’t get rich by giving “their” profits away.

Charge a CEO 90% of their million dollar salary and they will very soon reduce their salary to 500k or so. 50% of 500k is much better take home pay than 90% of 1 mil. The 500k savings to the company could be used to hire more employees or give employees a raise.

Eliminate the stock market and products will be better, cheaper, and employees will earn more money. Companies could hire more people and give better benefits. The focus of a company should be on the consumers and producing good quality products… not on profits to the “stockholders.” The current publicly traded company focus is on the stockholder and not on the product or consumer satisfaction… let alone any concern for the employees, and their livelihood. When was the last time you hear the phrase "job security" or felt it? The young people these days don't know what that is... and probably never heard of it. That's sad!

Of course, nothing like the above will ever happen… the rich have always made the rules and greed is always the motivator. Before the stock market became a popular goal for companies, we had better products and happier workers… ok, so most of the companies were owned by the rich, and some oppressed the workers, many of the workers not so happy. But there was a time when the stock market was not the motivator or goal of business and workers were better off. Eliminate the wealth discrepancy and the motivators for greed, and we just may have a chance to recover employee happiness and security.

03-02-2014, 11:29 AM,

<b>Quote from timberwolf on March 2, 2014, 11:27 am</b>

Our taxation is too convoluted, unfair, and one-sided. It will never change because it is in favor of the wealthy and they run (and ruin) the country. As long as the dirty rich are the only ones who can run for office, nothing will change. To be rich, one has to be dishonest, a thief, and hold no morals or concerns for others. There are far too few exceptions to this rule. Want fair taxes? Change the income spread. How? Eliminate deductions and loopholes. Tax those who earn over $1 mil a year at 90%... over $500 k a year at 50%... 40% for over 250 k and so on. Eliminate the vehicle for greed and things will change. Impose extreme taxes for wealth and eliminate the stock market. Both are greed and dishonesty breeders. I know it will never happen… the wealthy will never vote for giving up even a tiny bit of their precious money.

I laugh when people say we need to reduce the taxes for the wealthy. They claim that if the rich paid less tax and retained more money that they would create more jobs and hire more workers in their businesses, blah, blah, blah. Of course, this is the wealthy ones who are making this statement (lie). Does anyone really believe that if the rich paid less tax, they would “pass that on” to the poor workers? Yea, the idiots do. The wealthy didn’t get rich by giving “their” profits away.

Charge a CEO 90% of their million dollar salary and they will very soon reduce their salary to 500k or so. 50% of 500k is much better take home pay than 90% of 1 mil. The 500k savings to the company could be used to hire more employees or give employees a raise.

Eliminate the stock market and products will be better, cheaper, and employees will earn more money. Companies could hire more people and give better benefits. The focus of a company should be on the consumers and producing good quality products… not on profits to the “stockholders.” The current publicly traded company focus is on the stockholder and not on the product or consumer satisfaction… let alone any concern for the employees, and their livelihood. When was the last time you hear the phrase "job security" or felt it? The young people these days don't know what that is... and probably never heard of it. That's sad!

Of course, nothing like the above will ever happen… the rich have always made the rules and greed is always the motivator. Before the stock market became a popular goal for companies, we had better products and happier workers… ok, so most of the companies were owned by the rich, and some oppressed the workers, many of the workers not so happy. But there was a time when the stock market was not the motivator or goal of business and workers were better off. Eliminate the wealth discrepancy and the motivators for greed, and we just may have a chance to recover employee happiness and security.
</div>

Can you imagine if a CEO's Salary were CAPPED at 10-Times their Lowest Paid worker ?

03-02-2014, 11:33 AM,
Haa haa haa....OUTSTANDING SANTE FE....Outstanding !!!
03-02-2014, 11:40 AM,
Ripsaw, stated: (copy n paste)..If I write some rules and laws on a piece of paper and have a bunch of my close friends all sign it and agree, and then come to you and tell you that you must obey them, would you ask me if I had any proof that they actually apply to you ?...

There is such a Documents, as you simply stated above. Call the Declaration of Independence, and The Bill of rights. And as for your statement directed to me... {copy n paste} I had a judge recently tell me the same thing you said..."There is a difference between a "crime" and a "violation"....So I asked him for a point of clarification, 'can you please explain that with proof'.... I certainly can. The reason the Judge went on a rampage was because you Questioned HIS PERSONAL authority that was granted to him by the people... that tents to go to the heads of those place in that seat, Unfortunately.

But to be Honest... I'm here, under a Forum for the purpose of the Discussion of a book and a poem and thoughts on a treasure hunt. and not here for political rantings of My views or Someone else personal views. So I will not comment further on this subject for the simple fact... it is not involved with the Discussion Forum.

And personally I'm tired of others TRYING TO EDUCATE ME. because they Think they know all.
03-02-2014, 11:44 AM,

<b>Quote from Seeker on March 2, 2014, 11:40 am</b>

(copy n paste)..If I write some rules and laws on a piece of paper and have a bunch of my close friends all sign it and agree, and then come to you and tell you that you must obey them, would you ask me if I had any proof that they actually apply to you ?...
</div>

Speaking of LAWS, COPY & PASTE, one word ( organization ) ALEC ?

Through the corporate-funded <b>American Legislative Exchange Council</b>, global corporations and state politicians vote behind closed doors to try to rewrite state laws that govern your rights. These so-called "model bills" reach into almost every area of American life and often directly benefit huge corporations.

<b>Through ALEC, Global Corporations Are Scheming to Rewrite YOUR Rights and Boost THEIR Revenue</b>

03-02-2014, 11:52 AM,

<b>Quote from Seeker on March 2, 2014, 10:06 am</b>

There is a difference between a "crime" and a "violation" and without either you do not have social order. As far as taxation... Wars and battles have been fought over "fair" taxation since the beginning. Why is taxation needed?. You like the roads you drive- your car- to go to the public park- to sell your veggies -to make money to feed and cloth your self that you traded- for from others who made those products- so you can go home and live with indoor plumbing, electrical service and hopefully have the knowledge your safe with law-enforcement patrolling .. on and on and on.

<b>The only argument here is fair taxation for the common good in a civil society, and the representatives that YOU put into office for that sole purpose. The only problem is the idiots that "We The People" keep putting back into office.</b>
</div>
<b></b>

Amen to that!
03-02-2014, 12:05 PM,
Corporations are owned by people and made up of people. So that is part of the justification for treating them like people. Some people forget that and act as if corporations are machines or some sort of totally alien entities, but they are really just collections of people, and people have rights. As for CEO pay, that doesn't bother me. If I want to to make CEO pay, I'll apply for a job as a CEO. If I want a ditch digger's pay, I'll apply for a ditch digger's job. Let's face it, burger flippers and broom pushers of the world aren't ever going to be worth more than minimum wage. But a guy who makes decisions about the day to day operation of a multi-billion dollar corporation is going to be very well compensated for it, and deservingly so. A guy who's biggest decision is whether or not he put enough mustard on the bun, isn't going to be very well compensated, at least not if you aren't willing to pay $100 for a burger.

mdavis19