Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Fenn and Taxation
03-05-2014, 11:40 AM,
If you want to understand some of the basis of what Ripsaw is getting at, you might consider reading the following writing by Lysander Spooner titled "No Treason The Constitution of No Authority", which Rip has already previously suggested:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/1970/01/lysan...authority/

It was written almost 100 years (1867) after the Constitution was written and signed by a small group of men who were dead when Spooner wrote the piece. He takes an extremely primordial and logical view of the position of free human beings and makes a detailed case for why the Constitution does not bind persons who have not willingly agreed and signed on to abide by it.

I would also suggest this piece by Howard Freeman:

http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/...ction.html

There's a lot of interesting history regarding the US legal system, the IRS, the Uniform Commercial Code vs Common Law, etc., and may inform regarding the legal points that Ripsaw was trying to make. This takes a post-Constitutional view, and helps to reveal the overwhelming shroud of complexity and often downright wrongness of our massive legal system which tends to suck up and crush many people due to its sheer momentum and power. Everything is not always what it seems.

Ripsaw- If I have misrepresented anything, please let me know.

While I think we're getting pretty far off point regarding the chase and the treasure chest, sometimes a diversion can be worthwhile.

I try not to worry very much about what to do when I locate the chest because I'd rather focus on refining the solution, and having the chest would be a welcome burden to sort out.

Peace.

SYand42lbsHeavier,

Halogetter

03-05-2014, 12:01 PM,
Know the feeling Rip about not wanting to be here it's become a burden more than a joy.

Rick

03-05-2014, 12:06 PM,
On trespass law - in Missouri there are two levels - violation if the property is unmarked (sign or purple paint), unfenced or has fences that don't meet state standard. Criminal (misdemeanor) if it is marked properly. Neither applies to someone walking a creek looking for artifacts in the creek bed. Gives the property owner another option besides shooting the trespasser Smile
05-25-2017, 01:11 AM,
RE: Finding Fenn and Taxation
Bump.

Remember, stay safe in the mountains

down with the evil twin