Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Things no one considers
Yesterday, 08:34 AM,
Things no one considers
I remember the conversation, but I knew it was wrong so I ignored it. Forrest has continued to communicate with searchers even when he's silent on the blogs. If you're looking for something else, then I cant help you.

razyfamily
Yesterday, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:50 PM by heyoka.)
RE: Things no one considers
https://youtu.be/hlKo42iPslg
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
Yesterday, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:08 PM by legacyhelper.)
(Yesterday, 12:17 AM)Chris Yates Wrote: anybody happen to see what thread name and who was it by, that got recently deleted

i don't pay attn to these things typically, just noticed that I made a comment and it's not there

If FF feels/thinks like he's 13 years old, and we're supposed to "think like FF" to solve the poem, then we should think like a 13-year-old, right?
Okay, here goes . . . "deleted threads" reminds me of someone stripping and posing (is that a cyn?).
Yesterday, 06:28 PM,
(Yesterday, 06:05 PM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:17 AM)Chris Yates Wrote: anybody happen to see what thread name and who was it by, that got recently deleted

i don't pay attn to these things typically, just noticed that I made a comment and it's not there

If FF feels/thinks like he's 13 years old, and we're supposed to "think like FF" to solve the poem, then we should think like a 13-year-old, right?
Okay, here goes . . . "deleted threads" reminds me of someone stripping and posing (is that a cyn?).

thinking like a 13 year old could mean you've made it past section 7, imo