Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRUMP X 100
09-13-2018, 03:28 AM,
TRUMP X 100
I hear his name about 100 times a day.....when is it going to STOP??

He tweets more than the birds do.....when is it going to STOP??

When he is tossed out of office and Pence takes over, Pence will not get reelected in 2020 because he stood by while this Crazy Man did and said the most Craziest things, and said nothing about it....people will remember this in 2020, Pence. I know I will.

Pence comes across as a decent man, give me a break, he knows that Trump is on his way out, and he wants to be president, and he will for about a year, and that's all.
09-13-2018, 05:26 AM,
RE: TRUMP X 100
(09-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I hear his name about 100 times a day.....when is it going to STOP??

He tweets more than the birds do.....when is it going to STOP??

When he is tossed out of office and Pence takes over, Pence will not get reelected in 2020 because he stood by while this Crazy Man did and said the most Craziest things, and said nothing about it....people will remember this in 2020, Pence. I know I will.

Pence comes across as a decent man, give me a break, he knows that Trump is on his way out, and he wants to be president, and he will for about a year, and that's all.

Presidentiall drama seems to never end no matter who is in office.
09-13-2018, 08:00 AM,
TRUMP X 100
Gordon, the scary thing, I think, is that if a person wanted to become a dictator in a democracy they would go about deconstructing government the way Trump is. It sounds extreme, but if you look at it objectively the culmination of everything Trump is doing serves to disable or disrupt fundamental elements of a free society.

Accusing democrats of voter fraud while he actively participated in campaign finance violations.

Targeting groups of predominantly democrat voters with illegal ID requirements.

Villainizing democrats and the democrat party as a whole.

Villainizing liberal leaning media corporations as the enemy of the people.

Forcing loyalty on the FBI and CIA, White House counsel, legislators, and generally everyone.

Forcing football players to stand for the national anthem, and marginalizing anyone who disagrees.

Insinuating that protesting should be illegal.

Saying that turning evidence once under indictment should be illegal.

Actively working to overturn Supreme Court decisions that have already been decided.

Barring people from certain religious groups from entering the country.

Lastly, cozying-up with other dictators while marginalizing our allies.

I'm sure there's more, that's all I've got off the top of my head.

razyfamily
09-15-2018, 09:46 AM,
RE: TRUMP X 100
(09-13-2018, 08:00 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Gordon, the scary thing, I think, is that if a person wanted to become a dictator in a democracy they would go about deconstructing government the way Trump is. It sounds extreme, but if you look at it objectively the culmination of everything Trump is doing serves to disable or disrupt fundamental elements of a free society.

Accusing democrats of voter fraud while he actively participated in campaign finance violations.

Targeting groups of predominantly democrat voters with illegal ID requirements.

Villainizing democrats and the democrat party as a whole.

Villainizing liberal leaning media corporations as the enemy of the people.

Forcing loyalty on the FBI and CIA, White House counsel, legislators, and generally everyone.

Forcing football players to stand for the national anthem, and marginalizing anyone who disagrees.

Insinuating that protesting should be illegal.

Saying that turning evidence once under indictment should be illegal.

Actively working to overturn Supreme Court decisions that have already been decided.

Barring people from certain religious groups from entering the country.

Lastly, cozying-up with other dictators while marginalizing our allies.

I'm sure there's more, that's all I've got off the top of my head.

razyfamily

I hear you, Crazyfamily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You need an ID to buy groceries, and other Trump nonsense. crazyfamily 3 319 09-17-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  God wants Trump to build a wall in the name of Jesus lostowl 3 940 05-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  I like Donald Trump so far, but he has some tweaking to do just yet.. Gordon Lightfoot 62 11,390 03-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Trump is actually an internet troll crazyfamily 95 18,666 01-23-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Come on trump mrmagicarovrumrebel 8 2,806 11-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  Cubs just won! Still think Trump can't? Marty McFly 3 1,723 11-04-2016, 07:03 AM
Last Post: old drum