Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Theory
09-28-2018, 10:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 12:11 PM by filmguy.)
Conspiracy Theory
To clear the air:

No I am not Djj1104 or Dcjjj12345
Although I can see the comparison to djjmciv

One give away is MT or WY. I would never search these states.
I'm solely NM (because the treasure chapter in the book says so)

I wouldn't ever fake a murder for this (the stakes would have to be a lot more than 1 million), but I have almost witnessed one that was chase related.

Murphy's Law and statistics say it is only a matter of time before there is a murder in the chase (if one hasn't happened already, but is being called an accident). The longer this chase rages on, the longer there is an opportunity for such a thing to happen. So, if Fenn is just waiting before taking action, then that's no different than a construction manager leaving a service hole uncovered and saying, "I'll cover it when someone falls down it."
09-28-2018, 12:04 PM,
RE: Conspiracy Theory
Also, am I missing something.
Did Harry's site take down the option to contact the administrator?
I no longer see it.