Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
10-02-2018, 09:44 PM,
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
I just saw a recent post on this site (from the moderator, no less) that implies FF cheats on his wife and sleeps with female searchers. (Or propositions them??) Normally, I have no interest in drama and personal accusations in the context of the search, but this caught my attention and shocked me. Is there any corroboration? Mod, can you share you story here in an open way? Anyone have comments or thoughts on this?

Here is the quote:

"And I say this to FF: Intent doesn’t matter. You cannot say, “I didn’t intend to harm my wife and children by sleeping with a searcher. I didn’t intend to show favoritism towards the female searchers that I coerced into an inappropriate relationship with.” Intent means nothing, because YOU DID harm your wife and children, and you did show favoritism, and in the end, you hurt a LOT more than that. You hurt yourself, the women you toyed with, the searchers who admired and adored you, and the very chase itself.
Any of you women who have witnessed FF or have knowledge of FF’s “flirtations,” and choose to keep silent, know this— YOU ARE HIS PREY, and he has already conquered you. "

http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=10960
10-02-2018, 10:18 PM,
RE: Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
(10-02-2018, 09:44 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: Normally, I have no interest in drama and personal accusations in the context of the search

obviously not
10-02-2018, 10:24 PM,
"We're all flawed in different ways."
-- HalloweenCandy (July 31, 2017)

I don't mean to diminish what Mindy had to say. Just surprised at your outrage, given your prior comment and the fact that this is old news.

I guess it is new to you, but the topic has been beaten to death on this forum for the past several years. Hard to believe you haven't come across it during your membership (18 months?).

I'm curious -- why did you start a new thread with a salacious heading instead of merely replying to the comment in the existing thread?
10-02-2018, 10:25 PM,
(10-02-2018, 09:44 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: but this caught my attention and shocked me

yes it's the shock that hooks you

and some folks enjoy it so much they may not care whether they're putting bum junk in their system

you get addicted and keep searching for the intensity from that first high which never comes
10-02-2018, 10:45 PM,
(10-02-2018, 10:18 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 09:44 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: Normally, I have no interest in drama and personal accusations in the context of the search

obviously not

Very informative, thanks for weighing in, Chris.

(10-02-2018, 10:24 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: "We're all flawed in different ways."
-- HalloweenCandy (July 31, 2017)

I don't mean to diminish what Mindy had to say. Just surprised at your outrage, given your prior comment and the fact that this is old news.

I guess it is new to you, but the topic has been beaten to death on this forum for the past several years. Hard to believe you haven't come across it during your membership (18 months?).

I'm curious -- why did you start a new thread with a salacious heading instead of merely replying to the comment in the existing thread?

Outrage?
I don't see any evidence of that in my post. But I am female and we are in the age of the #MeToo movement...So I don't think outrage is an inappropriate response if FF is indeed doing things like Mindy mentioned.

Those types of accusations are definitely new to me. I have read about possible favoritism on Fenn's part multiple times, but I don't think I ever saw accusations of Fenn sleeping with searchers or cheating on his wife.

I started a new thread because the other thread got zero responses and seemed to slip through the cracks. Also, the subject matter of the other thread was more broad. and I wanted to focus on this specific issue as it relates to FF/The Chase.

(10-02-2018, 10:25 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 09:44 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: but this caught my attention and shocked me

yes it's the shock that hooks you

and some folks enjoy it so much they may not care whether they're putting bum junk in their system

you get addicted and keep searching for the intensity from that first high which never comes

Mm-hmm. Yes, that's *very* profound...
10-02-2018, 11:16 PM,
HC, it's none of your business, but what are you looking for? Details like dates, places, positions, costumes, etc? I don't see how all this could help with your search.
10-02-2018, 11:58 PM,
(10-02-2018, 11:16 PM)dude here Wrote: HC, it's none of your business, but what are you looking for? Details like dates, places, positions, costumes, etc? I don't see how all this could help with your search.

Gosh, "dude"...I don't know. I mean, I just CAN'T IMAGINE, in this day and age with constant accounts of sexual abuses of power by the likes of Les Moonves, Brett Kavanaugh, Harvey Weinstein, etc, why it would matter to a woman if the ringleader of a well-known treasure hunt is taking advantage of female searchers. I just can't fathom why she'd be interested or bring it up at all! After all, it's "none of her business..."

SMH
10-03-2018, 12:02 AM,
Wow....I have actually never known that ff did this/cheated on his wife with a searcher.

I’m a dude and I actually just lost a lot of respect for this guy if true. Nonetheless with a searcher....
This type of stuff actually makes me think this dudes a liar. I have never second guessed the treasure being hidden. Hmmm.....
10-03-2018, 12:03 AM,
(10-02-2018, 09:44 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: I just saw a recent post on this site (from the moderator, no less) that implies FF cheats on his wife and sleeps with female searchers. (Or propositions them??) Normally, I have no interest in drama and personal accusations in the context of the search, but this caught my attention and shocked me. Is there any corroboration? Mod, can you share you story here in an open way? Anyone have comments or thoughts on this?

Here is the quote:

"And I say this to FF: Intent doesn’t matter. You cannot say, “I didn’t intend to harm my wife and children by sleeping with a searcher. I didn’t intend to show favoritism towards the female searchers that I coerced into an inappropriate relationship with.” Intent means nothing, because YOU DID harm your wife and children, and you did show favoritism, and in the end, you hurt a LOT more than that. You hurt yourself, the women you toyed with, the searchers who admired and adored you, and the very chase itself.
Any of you women who have witnessed FF or have knowledge of FF’s “flirtations,” and choose to keep silent, know this— YOU ARE HIS PREY, and he has already conquered you. "

http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=10960

A person who knows they're not able to solve much of the poem correctly -- and
therefore doesn't have much chance of finding the TC (or even receiving the benefit
that would result from searching) -- should get a life outside the blogs about this
treasure hunt.
10-03-2018, 12:16 AM,
If true — what a scumbag. Can anyone confirm?

I’ll be one of the 350,000.... I mean 3500 searchers to leave this hoax on the back burner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wait, don't tell me AccountAtAGlance 8 1,967 01-17-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: dampenedmyth
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 3,171 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 28,045 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Do I buy the book? Or wait on others to post free clues for me Code Fenn 21 9,032 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  Therell be no "paddle" up your creek - Wait, what? tomwhat 26 8,012 08-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: chunks