Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
10-03-2018, 11:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 11:27 AM by boomergirl.)
RE: Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
I think people born in the 30's found affairs glamorous. Hello Hollywood. LOL
10-03-2018, 11:30 AM,
Just ask..Can you not tell he involves access.
I think that will do the trick!
10-03-2018, 11:40 AM,
(10-03-2018, 10:26 AM)finditkeepit Wrote: LOL some of you guys are so brainwashed by fenn. Im not saying he forced anything, I am saying he cheated on his wife. HUGE sign of a weasel in real life/liar/cheat. Would you drop your kids off with a guy that cheats on his wife? Lol some of you guys are hilarious. Bunch of toothless grins in this hunt. Fenn if you read this and you cheated on your wife with a searcher youre a SCUMBAG. Later!

Yeah, if someone doesn't agree with you then they have been brainwashed by fenn.
10-03-2018, 07:44 PM,
After i find that chest, I'm going to date every single, legal female searcher from across all of the forums.
10-04-2018, 09:26 AM,
Really? Have you been to Fennboree? They ain't spring chickens, that's for sure.
10-04-2018, 09:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 10:24 AM by fundamental design.)
I may be in the unique situation in the Chase of being a male searcher that has been told some of the details of this subject from a close female searcher. From that, I support the women. I don’t know all the details. All I advised was try to not put details out on the forums where searchers enjoy discussing the clues, solves and such.

One thing I’m disappointed about is when a woman is going about like she stands up and supports women but doesn’t support a woman that has spoken up about this important subject. I find it nonsensical to refer to yourself as a reporter but don’t live up to that billing, or just as a supporter of women, after been given information from a woman about this subject. But instead, you side with another searcher who calls the woman who gave you info a vulture and in turn try to ban the woman who gave you info from your YouTube chat room.
I think that will do the trick!
10-04-2018, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 04:57 PM by HalloweenCandy.)
(10-03-2018, 01:23 AM)dude here Wrote: You're just spreading rumors and making stuff up. How did he "take advantage of female searchers"? If some broad offers to give a guy a bj, how is he taking advantage of her?

He didn't ask you to search for his treasure.

We don't know the circumstances of the sexual encounter/s. If Fenn says, "Come on, girl. You want to change your life don't you? You want to find Indulgence, don't you? Then you know what to do..." then that is an abuse of power and taking advantage of a searcher.

A good percentage of searchers, male and female, view finding the treasure as a way to change their life, financially speaking. They are down on their luck financially or live paycheck to paycheck. If Fenn were to take advantage of someone's financial hardship by implying that sexual favors would lead to an advantage in the chase, then in my opinion that's taking advantage of a woman and not ethical at all.

The other factor is that he's a married man and is cheating on his wife. I gather from your comments that you don't give a damn about marital fidelity, but many people regard cheating on one's spouse as wrong, and as FindItKeepIt notes, it's probably indicative of someone who is amoral in all sorts of other ways.

For me, there are a lot of red flags when it comes to believing in FF. I find him inherently untrustworthy and "slippery." I personally doubt that there is a treasure out there to find, though I could be wrong.

So for me, the cheating on his wife thing is just another nail in the coffin of how un-trustable he is. Many searchers seem to delight in this quality of his: "Old Fenn, he's such a wily, brilliant scoundrel!" I guess I'm boring because I don't find it likeable or funny or cute. I see it for what it is: an indication that he is a first class bullshitter, on multiple levels. When I started seeing him for who he really is, I lost interest in doing another BOTG or locating the treasure because I just don't have much faith that there's truly a treasure out there to find. And if there is, Fenn is so intent on muddying the waters and throwing out cryptic hogwash that it's not worth it to attempt to wade through his heaps of BS.

Just my 2 cents. :-)
10-04-2018, 05:52 PM,
(10-04-2018, 04:54 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 01:23 AM)dude here Wrote: You're just spreading rumors and making stuff up. How did he "take advantage of female searchers"? If some broad offers to give a guy a bj, how is he taking advantage of her?

He didn't ask you to search for his treasure.

We don't know the circumstances of the sexual encounter/s. If Fenn says, "Come on, girl. You want to change your life don't you? You want to find Indulgence, don't you? Then you know what to do..." then that is an abuse of power and taking advantage of a searcher.

A good percentage of searchers, male and female, view finding the treasure as a way to change their life, financially speaking. They are down on their luck financially or live paycheck to paycheck. If Fenn were to take advantage of someone's financial hardship by implying that sexual favors would lead to an advantage in the chase, then in my opinion that's taking advantage of a woman and not ethical at all.

The other factor is that he's a married man and is cheating on his wife. I gather from your comments that you don't give a damn about marital fidelity, but many people regard cheating on one's spouse as wrong, and as FindItKeepIt notes, it's probably indicative of someone who is amoral in all sorts of other ways.

For me, there are a lot of red flags when it comes to believing in FF. I find him inherently untrustworthy and "slippery." I personally doubt that there is a treasure out there to find, though I could be wrong.

So for me, the cheating on his wife thing is just another nail in the coffin of how un-trustable he is. Many searchers seem to delight in this quality of his: "Old Fenn, he's such a wily, brilliant scoundrel!" I guess I'm boring because I don't find it likeable or funny or cute. I see it for what it is: an indication that he is a first class bullshitter, on multiple levels. When I started seeing him for who he really is, I lost interest in doing another BOTG or locating the treasure because I just don't have much faith that there's truly a treasure out there to find. And if there is, Fenn is so intent on muddying the waters and throwing out cryptic hogwash that it's not worth it to attempt to wade through his heaps of BS.

Just my 2 cents. :-)

It seems we don't know whether there is any truth to the allegations. In addition to not knowing whether anything occurred, I'm not sure we even know whether Mr. Fenn was the perpetrator or a woman was the seductress, first looking to solicit information from, and then blackmail.

Why do I feel like I am reading about a Supreme Court nomination? I mean a trashy novel.

Feeling as you do, I suppose you will walk away from the Chase. That would be understandable.

Peace,

Inohury
10-04-2018, 06:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 06:29 PM by Mindy.)
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
To me, the current spouting of “look what good the chase has done in so many peoples lives” and “look at me, I’m FF, and I am generous and great” posts just look like desperation.

Looks like a Hail Mary tactic for the failing, fake news Forrest Fenn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-04-2018, 10:09 PM,
He might not be saint. But how many saints have hidden 20+ lbs of gold in the Rocky Mtns?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wait, don't tell me AccountAtAGlance 8 1,934 01-17-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: dampenedmyth
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 3,144 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 27,788 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Do I buy the book? Or wait on others to post free clues for me Code Fenn 21 8,974 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  Therell be no "paddle" up your creek - Wait, what? tomwhat 26 7,961 08-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: chunks