Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
10-04-2018, 11:08 PM,
RE: Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
I thought everyone knew this chase was a hoax. The whole Lost Kivas deal should've opened people's eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if he was propositioning searchers.
10-05-2018, 11:01 AM,
(10-04-2018, 10:09 PM)dude here Wrote: He might not be saint. But how many saints have hidden 20+ lbs of gold in the Rocky Mtns?

Not any saints, but plenty of Jesuit priests did - at the expense of the many indigenous people in North and South America.

As for Fenn - I find it unlikely he hid any treasure.
10-07-2018, 01:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 02:03 PM by brubr.)
(10-03-2018, 11:26 AM)boomergirl Wrote: I think people born in the 30's found affairs glamorous. Hello Hollywood. LOL

As an aside, Lord Louis Mountbatten once observed that he and his wife Edwina spent their married life, "in other people's beds". Ewwwww.

(10-03-2018, 12:24 AM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: Simplistically, on the face of it, it's two consenting adults sleeping with each other. However, there are power dynamics involved here if Fenn were to have sex with female searchers that do indeed raise big ethical concerns.

I disagree. If anyone slept with Fenn in the hopes of gaining an advantage in the chase, the joke's on THEM. These women are adults, well above the age of consent, and should know/have known that Fenn wasnt going to give them ANY advantage regardless of any salesmanship. They are/were not starry-eyed 20-somethings in the presence of an incredibly powerful man on whom they were dependent for financial support.

I have not heard any stories that even remotely rise to the level of assault. I have heard stories that are consistent with the behavior of fighter pilots (I flew flight test with the USAF 45 years ago). I am a Christian and refuse to condemn anyone based on allegations of sexual improprieties. Mostly, I just dont care and I dont want to know about it. Furthermore, the chase is not a hoax (believe whatever you wish) although I cannot and will not plumb the depths of the reasons Fenn had for hiding the chest.

Just my $0.02 worth.
10-07-2018, 06:28 PM,
(10-07-2018, 01:51 PM)brubr Wrote: I have heard stories that are consistent with the behavior of fighter pilots (I flew flight test with the USAF 45 years ago)

Mostly, I just dont care and I dont want to know about it

Furthermore, the chase is not a hoax (believe whatever you wish)

I find your boys-will-be-boys mentality with regard to "fighter pilots" really tacky. Fighter pilots are not a different breed of human, and the way you paint them all broadly with one brushstroke as inherently licentious - even at 88 yrs old - is just sad.

As for you not caring and not wanting to know about Fenn's sexual improprieties....If that were true, you would not have even clicked on this thread, much less read through it.

You say definitively that "the chase is not a hoax." Put up or shut up. Where is your evidence to go with that statement? There is abundant evidence that FF is less than honest about things.
10-07-2018, 08:06 PM,
Fighter pilots were a very macho group in his day. That was the attitude at USAFA, where the next generation of fighter jocks was educated, as well.
10-07-2018, 08:17 PM,
(10-07-2018, 08:06 PM)old drum Wrote: Fighter pilots were a very macho group in his day. That was the attitude at USAFA, where the next generation of fighter jocks was educated, as well.

I guess “macho” doesn’t mean “manliness.” Because a real man doesn’t do to his wife what F has done to his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-07-2018, 08:19 PM,
(10-07-2018, 06:28 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: I find your boys-will-be-boys mentality with regard to "fighter pilots" really tacky. Fighter pilots are not a different breed of human, and the way you paint them all broadly with one brushstroke as inherently licentious - even at 88 yrs old - is just sad.

Well, let's see. I WORKED with test pilots, flew with them, and fended off more hands and propositions ( a LOT of them from married men) than I care to recount. So YOU might think its tacky but I wasnt passing judgment. I was making an observation based on MY experience.

(10-07-2018, 06:28 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: As for you not caring and not wanting to know about Fenn's sexual improprieties....If that were true, you would not have even clicked on this thread, much less read through it.

I do not need to defend my click throughs to you or anyone else. In the case of THIS thread, I was AMAZED that someone was bringing up a topic that had been thoroughly bashed around.

(10-07-2018, 06:28 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: You say definitively that "the chase is not a hoax." Put up or shut up. Where is your evidence to go with that statement? There is abundant evidence that FF is less than honest about things.

FF is a salesman, period. That means he puts out statements that can be interpreted in different ways. I say that the chase is not a hoax because I found the blaze. I've described it here before and I wont repeat myself. And when you see it in the wilderness, it is really quite remarkable. So I recommend that you get busy, solve the poem, get out there and go searching yourself instead of starting fights on forums.
10-07-2018, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 10:24 PM by Mindy.)
Let’s get to the heart of the issue.

IF it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that F HAS had inappropriate, intimate, and even sexual relationships with female searchers, does it call into question F’s integrity? Does it POTENTIALLY compromise the chase?

If a man cheats on his wife, what makes you think he doesn’t cheat in other areas of his life?

If a wife can’t trust her husband to remain faithful, HOW CAN ANYONE trust him with anything else?

And for the record, I was also an Air Force Officer, and the concept of INTEGRITY was one of the main traits we were expected to display at all times....pilot or not, integrity counted.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-07-2018, 10:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 12:07 AM by crazyfamily.)
Uh, I don’t think integrity is an American trait, at least not anymore. Anyone who thinks so is seriously lying to themselves.

Okay, I thought about it. Integrity has never been an American trait. Early Americans were essentially pirates. These days one of the most American things to do is cheat on your taxes. Don’t believe me? You need to start a home based business.

razyfamily
10-07-2018, 10:40 PM,
(10-07-2018, 10:18 PM)Mindy Wrote: And for the record, I was also an Air Force Officer, and the concept of INTEGRITY was one of the main traits we were expected to display at all times....pilot or not, integrity counted.

For the record, I never served in the Air Force; I was a civilian govt employee.

And for the record, thank you for your service, Mindy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wait, don't tell me AccountAtAGlance 8 1,934 01-17-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: dampenedmyth
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 3,145 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 27,789 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Do I buy the book? Or wait on others to post free clues for me Code Fenn 21 8,974 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  Therell be no "paddle" up your creek - Wait, what? tomwhat 26 7,961 08-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: chunks