Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
10-10-2018, 04:28 PM,
RE: Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
This thread blows. The only thing I will say is I have a better chance of finding the treasure, than having a chance to take women in their 30s,40s,50s to bed when I'm in my 80s.

At 80, if alive, I doubt I would even want to have sex. I'm thinking I would be done at that point.

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
10-10-2018, 04:36 PM,
(10-10-2018, 04:28 PM)93cruiser Wrote: This thread blows.

So do a few female searchers, I guess.
10-10-2018, 04:59 PM,
Because someone is old, and gray, and a grandfather, you're surprised that they would still think about, or have sex? Lol good grief.
10-10-2018, 05:12 PM,
(10-10-2018, 04:59 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Because someone is old, and gray, and a grandfather, you're surprised that they would still think about, or have sex? Lol good grief.

Uhhhhh...Well, let's see: he's pushing 90, has a difficult time walking (I've read), MAY be somewhat senile, and has had health issues...No, sorry, I generally don't think of an advanced elderly person in his condition as still having sex.
We're not talking about a 60 or 70 year old here...

And BTW, men's virility does decline with age, despite rampant claims to the contrary.
10-10-2018, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 05:15 PM by dude here.)
(10-10-2018, 04:18 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: I have an interest in Fenn sleeping around only as yet another item to add to my list of his questionable/shady behaviors. The sex stuff was surprising to me because Fenn is old & gray, decrepit and grandfatherly. So it's odd to even hear of sex and Fenn being talked about together, at his current age & condition. Some searchers must have daddy issues.

Anyway, knowledge is power. My eyes have been wide open, since I became interested in The Chase a year and a half ago. I've just been quietly making my list and checking it twice to find out if Fenn is truly naughty or nice. I think I now have enough info about his overall character to feel like I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and trying to solve his poem or do another BOTG is not worth my time.
A fish rots from the head down. If Fenn has shown himself to be dishonest/unethical in various ways, then the legitimacy of his whole endeavor must be called into question.

I really do think though that there's quite a bit of gullibility/naivete among many searchers, in not wanting to see Fenn for who he really is, and in accepting the implications of what that might mean regarding The Chase.

To me it seems kind of selfish of you to create this thread and shame Mr F and drag his family through the mud again just so you could double check your list when all of the information was already out there. You didn't learn anything new here that hasn't already been published on this forum before. It just seems like a mean thing to do. And why? He never did anything to you.
10-10-2018, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 05:20 PM by 93cruiser.)
(10-10-2018, 04:59 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Because someone is old, and gray, and a grandfather, you're surprised that they would still think about, or have sex? Lol good grief.

I'm pretty sure I referenced me in the thread. I think I know if I'll be done at 80. I see me having zero interest in sex at 80. Possibly at 70. Actually, most likely not at 70 either. I am in good shape, not overweight, 44 now. I plan on being in good shape in older age. I don't plan on screwing at 80. Or 70. Even if in good shape. Priorities become different as one ages. At least for me.

Ok, this is such a fitting clip for this thread. I just thought of it, watched it, and its great. Lets have some fun. Great 7 minutes of comedy, and how I would think of myself at 80.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4LikiGBrQ&t=26s

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
10-10-2018, 05:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 05:26 PM by HalloweenCandy.)
(10-10-2018, 05:14 PM)dude here Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:18 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: I have an interest in Fenn sleeping around only as yet another item to add to my list of his questionable/shady behaviors. The sex stuff was surprising to me because Fenn is old & gray, decrepit and grandfatherly. So it's odd to even hear of sex and Fenn being talked about together, at his current age & condition. Some searchers must have daddy issues.

Anyway, knowledge is power. My eyes have been wide open, since I became interested in The Chase a year and a half ago. I've just been quietly making my list and checking it twice to find out if Fenn is truly naughty or nice. I think I now have enough info about his overall character to feel like I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and trying to solve his poem or do another BOTG is not worth my time.
A fish rots from the head down. If Fenn has shown himself to be dishonest/unethical in various ways, then the legitimacy of his whole endeavor must be called into question.

I really do think though that there's quite a bit of gullibility/naivete among many searchers, in not wanting to see Fenn for who he really is, and in accepting the implications of what that might mean regarding The Chase.

To me it seems kind of selfish of you to create this thread and shame Mr F and drag his family through the mud again just so you could double check your list when all of the information was already out there. You didn't learn anything new here that hasn't already been published on this forum before. It just seems like a mean thing to do. And why? He never did anything to you.

OldDrum stated that the old threads about it were deleted.

So you think I'm the source of his shame...and not the actual behavior itself? Oh that's right, you're that "dude" who didn't think cheating on a spouse was a big deal. I remember now.
You seem to really want to keep any "sex talk" under wraps, under a thick blanket of secrecy. Interesting...
I guess for you, anything goes. As long as you don't get caught and have to answer for it. ;-)

Fenn is a public figure. His behavior, past but especially present, is highly scrutinized among searchers. Comes with the territory, unfortunately..
10-10-2018, 05:36 PM,
It seems like everyone has had a chance to make their positions known, so I am going to close this thread to further posts -- assuming I can learn how to close a thread. Wish me luck!
10-10-2018, 05:40 PM,
(10-10-2018, 05:36 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: It seems like everyone has had a chance to make their positions known, so I am going to close this thread to further posts -- assuming I can learn how to close a thread. Wish me luck!

Bless You! Good luck!
10-10-2018, 05:45 PM,
Hopefully this works.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wait, don't tell me AccountAtAGlance 8 1,756 01-17-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: dampenedmyth
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 2,881 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 25,760 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Do I buy the book? Or wait on others to post free clues for me Code Fenn 21 8,518 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  Therell be no "paddle" up your creek - Wait, what? tomwhat 26 7,263 08-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: chunks