Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F getting old or just a typo?
10-08-2018, 05:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 05:13 AM by Mindy.)
This discrepancy a little concerning.

Either he was lying to me purposely, or he is lying in this “Forrest Gets Mail” purposely, or he made a typo, or his mind flubbed and misremembered the squadron he belonged to in Vietnam.

And what’s more concerning is that on Dal’s, I posted that maybe F meant to say 306th.

My comment stayed up maybe a half hour before it was deleted. I don’t know why an innocent comment asking for clarification was deleted. So, I wrote to Dal and asked him. No answer.

I’ve never had a problem with Dal. Dal claims F doesn’t run his site and that Dal makes the decisions. Well, apparently, F does have a huge say, unless Dal responds to my email and tells me why a request to clarify a discrepancy was deleted.

And wow, it’s amazing the power F does have over searchers. Greedy, greedy sheeple! F is doing his best to erase me from the chase by limiting where I can post. Ha ha ha...it’s not that easy F!

Just as you can’t erase your past bad behavior and your compromising of the chase, you can’t erase those who are brave enough to speak out against it.

There are ways to get the truth out there.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-08-2018, 08:16 AM,
RE: F getting old or just a typo?
(10-08-2018, 05:08 AM)Mindy Wrote: This discrepancy a little concerning.

Either he was lying to me purposely, or he is lying in this “Forrest Gets Mail” purposely, or he made a typo, or his mind flubbed and misremembered the squadron he belonged to in Vietnam.

And what’s more concerning is that on Dal’s, I posted that maybe F meant to say 306th.

My comment stayed up maybe a half hour before it was deleted. I don’t know why an innocent comment asking for clarification was deleted. So, I wrote to Dal and asked him. No answer.

I’ve never had a problem with Dal. Dal claims F doesn’t run his site and that Dal makes the decisions. Well, apparently, F does have a huge say, unless Dal responds to my email and tells me why a request to clarify a discrepancy was deleted.

And wow, it’s amazing the power F does have over searchers. Greedy, greedy sheeple! F is doing his best to erase me from the chase by limiting where I can post. Ha ha ha...it’s not that easy F!

Just as you can’t erase your past bad behavior and your compromising of the chase, you can’t erase those who are brave enough to speak out against it.

It's possible he wants to focus on something about the 308th as a hint, and the 306/308 discussion is getting in the way in his mind. Maybe the 306th was a deliberate error on his part when he emailed you, because the 308th would have been too much of a hint for a private discussion back then. Maybe he was trying to challenge your research abilities back then to figure out he fibs in emails. Maybe an Emerald Knight is better than a White Knight. Maybe it's not all about you.

However, you're not paranoid if they really are after you. Smile
10-08-2018, 08:18 AM,
(10-08-2018, 08:16 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

It's possible he wants to focus on something about the 308th as a hint, and the 306/308 discussion is getting in the way in his mind. Maybe the 306th was a deliberate error on his part when he emailed you, because the 308th would have been too much of a hint for a private discussion back then. Maybe he was trying to challenge your research abilities back then to figure out he fibs in emails. Maybe an Emerald Knight is better than a White Knight. Maybe it's not all about you.

However, you're not paranoid if they really are after you. Smile

I’m not sure why you would say “it’s not all about you.” I was simply pointing out a discrepancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

10-08-2018, 08:42 AM,
(10-08-2018, 08:18 AM)Mindy Wrote:

And what’s more concerning is that on Dal’s, I posted that maybe F meant to say 306th. ...

F is doing his best to erase me from the chase by limiting where I can post. Ha ha ha...it’s not that easy F!

I’m not sure why you would say “it’s not all about you.” I was simply pointing out a discrepancy.

I thought you were talking about Forrest erasing you from the chase. My bad.
10-08-2018, 08:48 AM,
(10-08-2018, 08:42 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 08:18 AM)Mindy Wrote:

And what’s more concerning is that on Dal’s, I posted that maybe F meant to say 306th. ...

F is doing his best to erase me from the chase by limiting where I can post. Ha ha ha...it’s not that easy F!

I thought you were talking about Forrest erasing you from the chase. My bad.

No, not just me. Anyone that opposes him or questions him. He’s done it to several others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

10-08-2018, 08:48 PM,
I don't know anyone who isn't getting old(er).

Anyone who doesn't make typos doesn't type.
10-08-2018, 09:04 PM,
I am type A...I think.
10-09-2018, 05:32 PM,
Mindy, you have an impressive ability to focus on detail(s). I suggest your time might be better spent
focusing on details of the poem, rather than so many blog details, which by comparison, are much more
trivial (at least to me). Good luck to you and thank you for your service as a moderator.