Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sacha wakes up.
10-08-2018, 10:33 AM,
RE: Sacha wakes up.
@fundamental design

Last week, I sent Kpro a statement to read on her Monday night show, on my behalf, that stated very clearly that I will not be doing any more YouTube shows, on any channel.

I am sorry that I was not clear about that.

I would also like to point out that not one person has come forward (publicly) to accuse me of lying, or to correct me on anything I have said. I welcome anyone to do so, but know that I am prepared to back up every claim I have made with actual examples of alleged behaviors.

I am sure I have been called a lot of names in the last 24 hours, but none of them publicly, or to my face.

I wrote and posted this knowing that it would permanently prohibit me from appearing on any shows, or even having any more contact with any of the YouTubers. I knew they would not like the dose of honesty I was about to administer. But, since I haven't heard from any of them in about 2 weeks, or longer, I guess I am not really losing out.

You know who I have heard from? Lots of regular folks and chatroom regulars. I have received many messages of love, sympathy, and encouragement from non-YouTube personalities. You guys who are down here in the trenches are the real people, and I value all of you so much.
10-08-2018, 12:04 PM,
I don't understand. The youtube shows are useless, but what's wrong with making money?
10-08-2018, 12:16 PM,
Sacha wakes up.
(10-08-2018, 12:04 PM)dude here Wrote: I don't understand. The youtube shows are useless, but what's wrong with making money?

Nothing. I think what Sacha is referring to is making money under the guise of being “helpful” to searchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-08-2018, 12:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 01:00 PM by Beavertooth.)
(10-08-2018, 12:04 PM)dude here Wrote: I don't understand. The youtube shows are useless, but what's wrong with making money?

I think the point is that the money making is at the expense of "rubes" who don't know better. Donations are requested to create "good content" that never happens, most of the vloggers are using the shows to steal ideas from the participants without really sharing anything good, etc., and the primary intent is to drive up viewership, possibly without really helping the viewers.

I rarely watch a vlog, so I can't really say what is happening, but I do trust and respect Sacha. My guess is that some vloggers are less money-hungry and do their vlogs primarily for other, more benign reasons, but some bad apples usually spoil the whole barrel.
10-08-2018, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 01:25 PM by Top Secret.)
(10-07-2018, 11:29 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Originally posted at Hairy’s Crack Lounge, Sacha copied it below in comment #7.

Let’s see if he gives her the same response he gave me when I called him out on his editing of video that omitted a very revealing comment from Forrest. What was it I was saying about integrity...?

razyfamily

This is too funny CF (good find). Remember back when Sasha "intheknow" came on here lecturing us all with her "what happened post" with the "hate, jealousy, and greed" and the "shame on you all" for "bashing YouTube personalities", http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?...sonalities

The hypocrisy of this new "negative attitude" is over the top, of course some of us saw through all of this and called her on it, as we sat back and watched our predictions come true. She read like a book and it is easy to see the motivation behind the new change of attitude, but why go down that road. Let's put this behind and hope that Sasha's grandmother taught her also how to apologize. :-)
10-08-2018, 02:10 PM,
So, which Fenntuber are you, "Top Secret"?
10-08-2018, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 05:52 PM by Beavertooth.)
[Edited by moderator to delete personal attack issues]

Get off your sanctimonious high horse and go back to that truly noble endeavor of selling houses.

It's real simple. No one is forcing anyone to watch, click on the ads, or donate. Take a little responsibility for your actions. If you don't like them, don't watch them.

As for calling them a den of vipers - you probably don't see the irony in that, do you?
10-08-2018, 03:21 PM,
(10-08-2018, 02:10 PM)intheknow Wrote: So, which Fenntuber are you, "Top Secret"?

Nice attempt at redirect, and thanks for showing how you own it (eye roll with heavy sarcasm).

I have no time for Youtubers - they are a complete waste of time and you should know it since you jumped all over me and others for stating as such.

What a short memory you have. At least you have opened your eyes, unfortunately you had to learn the hard way. Next time listen before you jump all over others that are right.
10-08-2018, 03:58 PM,
I don't sell real estate because it is a noble profession. My last job was far more noble. I was the IT project manager at a medical laboratory. I got to help doctors save lives. I sell real estate because I have a non-verbal 5 year old with Autism. You may not know this, but there are not really day care centers or babysitters that will allow children with Autism, and if they do, they are most definitely not qualified care givers. My son gets out of school every day at 2 pm, and someone has to be there to pick him up. During the summer, I have to work from home. I sell real estate because I get to help people (like J Diggins) and because it allows me to be home to take care of my son. But, maybe you would prefer I was just on welfare and living off of your tax money?

I meant what I said in the previous post being referenced. I was addressing the issue that, at that time, there were no actual clues posts on Chase Chat, but rather rant threads about people on other sites, YouTube people, and FF himself. I wasn't seeing the active exchange of information relating to clues anywhere on this forum in the recent months before that post. Also, I have experienced all of the above directly. I am allowed to speak on it because it actually happened to me, and I actually witnessed it. It is not conjecture, or my opinion. I can back up every claim with facts.

Everything I have said in this post is a fact. I have not bashed any individual, and I have not insulted anyone. Some of the things I said are not flattering, but that doesn't make them insults.

Also, I took my own advice and unfollowed all Fenntubers. I also unfollowed most of the Facebook groups.

Yes, I got my heart broken. In a most cruel and inhumane way. But, that plays far less of a part in this that you would like to think. Also, it doesn't make anything I said any less true.

I removed myself from YouTube. I was not kicked off anyone's channel. I could start my own channel if I wanted to. I have no desire to do so. I didn't want to do the shows in the first place, and I was so nervous during the first few that I got drunk while doing them. It was never my thing. I was being supportive to my significant other. But, in my time on YouTube, I gave out my actual clues, a map of my search area, research I found, and I never asked anyone for a donation.

I accept responsibility for all my words and actions. I even put my name on it. I find it amusing that people who hide their identities and pretend to be keyboard gangsters want to lecture me on accepting responsibility for my actions. I wonder if they see the irony in that?

Anything else anyone wants to accuse me of? Bring it on.
10-08-2018, 04:45 PM,
Sacha wakes up.
(10-08-2018, 03:58 PM)intheknow Wrote: I don't sell real estate because it is a noble profession. My last job was far more noble. I was the IT project manager at a medical laboratory. I got to help doctors save lives. I sell real estate because I have a non-verbal 5 year old with Autism. You may not know this, but there are not really day care centers or babysitters that will allow children with Autism, and if they do, they are most definitely not qualified care givers. My son gets out of school every day at 2 pm, and someone has to be there to pick him up. During the summer, I have to work from home. I sell real estate because I get to help people (like J Diggins) and because it allows me to be home to take care of my son. But, maybe you would prefer I was just on welfare and living off of your tax money?

I meant what I said in the previous post being referenced. I was addressing the issue that, at that time, there were no actual clues posts on Chase Chat, but rather rant threads about people on other sites, YouTube people, and FF himself. I wasn't seeing the active exchange of information relating to clues anywhere on this forum in the recent months before that post. Also, I have experienced all of the above directly. I am allowed to speak on it because it actually happened to me, and I actually witnessed it. It is not conjecture, or my opinion. I can back up every claim with facts.

Everything I have said in this post is a fact. I have not bashed any individual, and I have not insulted anyone. Some of the things I said are not flattering, but that doesn't make them insults.

Also, I took my own advice and unfollowed all Fenntubers. I also unfollowed most of the Facebook groups.

Yes, I got my heart broken. In a most cruel and inhumane way. But, that plays far less of a part in this that you would like to think. Also, it doesn't make anything I said any less true.

I removed myself from YouTube. I was not kicked off anyone's channel. I could start my own channel if I wanted to. I have no desire to do so. I didn't want to do the shows in the first place, and I was so nervous during the first few that I got drunk while doing them. It was never my thing. I was being supportive to my significant other. But, in my time on YouTube, I gave out my actual clues, a map of my search area, research I found, and I never asked anyone for a donation.

I accept responsibility for all my words and actions. I even put my name on it. I find it amusing that people who hide their identities and pretend to be keyboard gangsters want to lecture me on accepting responsibility for my actions. I wonder if they see the irony in that?

Anything else anyone wants to accuse me of? Bring it on.

Sacha,

I loved you at “autism.” Being nonverbal until I was four, I’m sure I was a challenge for my mom.

Sacha, you don’t have to explain or defend yourself. I’m living proof that that never works. People are too easily swayed by rumors, assumptions, and the opinions of others. They’re sheep.

I know everything you said is true, because I can read the passion in your words.

It takes guts to say what you said. I may not agree with you all the time about everything, but I admire and respect you. And I respect you even more for loving your autistic son and doing everything you possibly can to give him a beautiful life. I’m sure he’s a beautiful kid, and with you as his mom, he will be successful at whatever he wants to be.

Everyone else, LISTEN UP.

Every one of these words on these forums is being typed by an actual living, breathing soul. You might not be able to see them behind their keyboard, but they are there. They have emotions, feelings, and lives outside the chase. Whether they’re realtors or garbage men or doctors—it DOESN’T MATTER.

Start treating people like you would to their face and stop being cowardly bullies. If you actually took the time to get to know the people you’re slamming, you might find that they’re a lot like you, and undeserving of the troll-behavior you dish out.

People love to assume they know the motives of individual searchers, but the FACT is, you CAN’T. Not unless you talk to them extensively face to face in real time.

Why don’t we all cut her a little slack. She’s a lot braver than all the “anonymouses” out there combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If True, Sacha's Latest Quotes Change the Game... minotaur_moreno 38 3,516 10-20-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  People like Sacha Johnston filmguy 12 1,847 07-24-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen