Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
announcement tonight 7pm Mountain
10-08-2018, 06:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 06:23 PM by Beavertooth.)
RE: announcement tonight 7pm Mountain
(10-08-2018, 05:59 PM)mdc777 Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 05:56 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Right. Unless you are advertising a money-making venture.

If you include the topic of conversation for the event, it might help make it more newsworthy, and people could decide on their own if they want to log into YouTube to see it. So what is the topic?

why is a money making venture different than any other opinion?

if you watch the link above you will see what it is just watch the last minute.

Stephanie has made it clear that advertising competing forums and/or competing blogs is not allowed on this forum. I am now including vlogs. I suppose it needs to be added to old drum's list. Also, I thought advertising in general was forbidden, but I will check into it.

I repeat, however, that our forum members should not have to log in to YouTube to find out what you are advertising. If you are not going to share what it is about, I have a problem with that. Otherwise you are just generating clickbait on this forum. More importantly, I don't know what information YouTube collects when you sign in, and what of that information they sell to you or to other people or organizations. Our members should not be subject to risky sign-ons just to find out that they may not be interested in the vlog's topic of the day. And they should not have to waste their time doing so just because you need the clicks or because you want to know their email addresses.
10-08-2018, 06:39 PM,
(10-08-2018, 06:22 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 05:56 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Right. Unless you are advertising a money-making venture.

If you include the topic of conversation for the event, it might help make it more newsworthy, and people could decide on their own if they want to log into YouTube to see it. So what is the topic?

Stephanie has made it clear that advertising competing forums and/or competing blogs is not allowed on this forum. I am now including vlogs. I suppose it needs to be added to old drum's list. Also, I thought advertising in general was forbidden, but I will check into it.

I repeat, however, that our forum members should not have to log in to YouTube to find out what you are advertising. If you are not going to share what it is about, I have a problem with that. Otherwise you are just generating clickbait on this forum. More importantly, I don't know what information YouTube collects when you sign in, and what of that information they sell to you or to other people or organizations. Our members should not be subject to risky sign-ons just to find out that they may not be interested in the vlog's topic of the day. And they should not have to waste their time doing so just because you need the clicks or because you want to know their email addresses.

Understood I won't post on Chase Chat again you all know where my vlog is on YouTube if you want to watch.

Good luck in the search everyone!
10-08-2018, 07:19 PM,
(10-08-2018, 06:39 PM)mdc777 Wrote:

Understood I won't post on Chase Chat again you all know where my vlog is on YouTube if you want to watch.

So it really was about clickbait after all.

Good luck to you as well. I have no problem with your coin souvenir ventures. If you can make money with it, more power to you.
10-08-2018, 08:19 PM,
Sad to see FF drawn into this circus... I see The Chase as a peaceful, soul-seeking endeavor, and these vloggers are not serving him well.
10-08-2018, 10:24 PM,
Looks like the effing tubers found yet another way to rape and pillage the unwashed masses.

https://youtu.be/guey6jc8JJI
10-08-2018, 11:19 PM,
(10-08-2018, 06:39 PM)mdc777 Wrote: Understood I won't post on Chase Chat again you all know where my vlog is on YouTube if you want to watch.

Or you could post in a manner that shows you respect us.

Posting click bait shows the opposite.
10-08-2018, 11:26 PM,
I don't have anything nice to say.

razyfamily
10-09-2018, 12:58 AM,
Did anyone tune in to find out what that announcement was all about?
10-09-2018, 08:40 AM,
(10-08-2018, 07:19 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:

Good luck to you as well. I have no problem with your coin souvenir ventures. If you can make money with it, more power to you.

So, Mike seems like a nice guy and he made a big effort to help JDiggins in her recovery, but he's not a searcher. He's never gone searching for Fenn's treasure. What does that make him and his venture? When pressed about this "announcement," he answers that he'll never post at CC again. He wasn't banned, or even edited. He was asked to not advertise his vlog. His response says that he doesn't have anything to say about anything other than selling coins. Yes, it was click bait, and the others do it too.

razyfamily
10-09-2018, 09:09 AM,
(10-09-2018, 08:40 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 07:19 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 05:59 PM)mdc777 Wrote: why is a money making venture different than any other opinion?

So, Mike seems like a nice guy and he made a big effort to help JDiggins in her recovery, but he's not a searcher. He's never gone searching for Fenn's treasure. What does that make him and his venture? When pressed about this "announcement," he answers that he'll never post at CC again. He wasn't banned, or even edited. He was asked to not advertise his vlog. His response says that he doesn't have anything to say about anything other than selling coins. Yes, it was click bait, and the others do it too.

razyfamily

Dang...I just came up with the idea to sell Chase themed baseball bats and lovely fruit baskets. I will certainly shelve that idea. I think that will do the trick!
I think that will do the trick!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last one tonight-Dizzy Dean, not the hint. DeeepThnkr 4 561 07-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Couple tickets available for tonight's signing davey 2 705 11-02-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  The Lure announcement abex 6 2,250 05-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Desertphile
  Santa Fe tonight Mindy 60 23,247 09-20-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Any searchers in DeLand, FL tonight? Mindy 6 2,756 02-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  omg the big announcement Larsonist 0 886 08-22-2015, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Larsonist