Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The inside Scoop
10-29-2018, 06:04 PM,
The inside Scoop
Has anyone heard about what was REALLY said between F and certain searchers?

I have, and if you would like me to post it, I will.

There are some weird games afoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-29-2018, 06:08 PM,
The inside Scoop
Post it.

razyfamily
10-29-2018, 06:10 PM,
RE: The inside Scoop
Post it.
10-29-2018, 06:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 06:19 PM by Mindy.)
The inside Scoop
I will post the entire email circulating about. This email was forwarded to me. I didn’t ask for it.

I BELIEVE this guy is telling the truth. The two people who can confirm or deny are unwilling, so I will trust my gut on this until someone proves it wrong.

Here it is:

Just so you know, I have BCC'd everyone who asked for the rest of the story.
Also, This is an honest recount of how the events went down starting around August of 2018.

The information/hints/clues that were given by Fenn to searchers has NO effect on Sean and My solve.

I received the "Information" in phone calls with the searcher(s) that had directly met with Fenn, So, the information I am about to provide went from Fenn himself to the Searcher(s) and the Searcher(s) to me.

There is one exception and that is the "Brown Has Nothing To Do With Trout" statement made by Fenn to a Searcher. I obtained that information from a searcher who appeared on the "After Hours Party" before we went "Live".

"If you stick your foot in it, is it warm?" Fenn asked a searcher in a discussion in the Fenn home. The Searcher reports that they answered "NO". Fenn then asked what the Searcher didn't get about Warm Waters.
In a recent round table (#1) that searcher can be heard declaring that they believe warm waters are thermal... "But no one told me that". Personally I thought it took a bit of guts to declare that one.

The Drawings in the book. I was kinda with Brother Thomas thinking something was a hint in the Gypsy's drawing and when it went up for auction I was almost sure of it. But, In a meeting in Fenn's home and then at lunch that same day Fenn allowed a Searcher to examine all of the original artwork from "The Thrill Of The Chase". as the Searcher was going through the book of drawings Fenn said to the Searcher "There are no hints or clues in any of the drawings"

For this next one I have to note that Again, I have been told this from a Searcher that is very close to Fenn. Fenn is in the beginnings or middle of dementia. I have actually been told this by two (2) Searchers who have spent time with Fenn.

So here is the confusing one: Fenn asks a Searcher in Fenn's home: "If I rent a place do I own it while I am renting it?" Fenn followed up with "Do I own the property it sits on?" Fenn gave no further explanation of this line of questioning. This one took me down a path of rental cabins on BLM land or something of this type. I had to drop it after a week or so as its just out of no where from Fenn.

And Finally, If you have read to this point here is something interesting. I don't believe it will get you to the chest, but it is interesting to note the back ally dealings of some IMHO.
When Fenn's home was raided by the FBI they took an inventory of all the items in the home. While the inventory was going on the chest itself was also inventoried. Every item photographed, described by the agents, and then it was stated that Fenn himself had to identify the items.
It is believed that what ever the "Special item" is in the chest is also in the inventory of the chest.
Fenn told one Searcher he was surprised no one had used the "Freedom Of Information Act" to get the photographs and description of the items. That Searcher looked into it and learned that it would cost $20,000.00 to receive the information. BUT, that because this Searcher is an educator the fee would be waived. That Searcher is currently waiting for the FOIA information and images.

So that's that for that... Now, a weee bit about AGK.
In Toby's video he makes it clear that working the show 40 hours a week is not worth the revenue that AGK was generating.
For those who don't know Revenue on YouTube is generated by those little commercials that appear when you watch a replay of a show. AGK also had their Super Chat. Shelly was guaranteed the first $500.00 per month of revenue and the other panelists would then split the remaining amount.
Toby also stated that their chances of finding the treasure were infinitesimal. Toby states this because he became privy to the fact that "where warm waters halt" is not the "Trout waters of NM". (Remember his crash and burn when he figured out he was doing canyon up and not down for 5 years? Imagine the impact of learning it never was about Trout waters and that one of your new panelists knew it for months and never told you?)

There you have it. I believe I covered what I wanted to cover on the "After Hours Party". The playing field is not level. This information is more than likely just a fraction of what Fenn has let slip to the many Searchers with whom he has spent time with.
You may chose to believe it or not. RF Hecky said last night that she didn't believe a word that came out of my mouth. Sorry RF, I enjoy your channel and have no reason and have never had a reason to lie to you or anyone else involved in the chase.

Questions? Just ask.

Mindy's blogs:

10-29-2018, 07:16 PM,
based on the information you posted, I think the "HOB is not related to brown trout" information is something that's been butchered in translation by some searcher out there and where it came from was actually the comments about warm waters not being trout waters (which, imo, is a true statement)

I don't believe any of the other stuff is false except to say that "no hints in the drawings" may be a matter of point of view. what f thinks of as hints/clues in the poem may not exist in the drawings, per his line of thinking
There's a lot of history in Warm
10-29-2018, 07:41 PM,
Thanks, Mindy.

Now if I could just remember where I live .......
10-29-2018, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 07:57 PM by brubr.)
Ummmm.... This is it? This email is the big reveal?? Yawn.

I never thought HoB had ANYTHING to do with trout and I have no idea why anyone would think that. So having Fenn say that directly to anyone in public or private means nothing, frankly.

There are no hints in the drawings....again, I never thought that there were, no hints come up in my solution to the poem. So having Fenn confirm that to anyone doesnt raise my outrage level one wit. And I dont care if its public or private.

So warm waters means....warm waters. WOW! REALLY?? Again, so what?? I always thought Fenn meant exactly what he said. Why anyone would assume that you need to refer to cryptology, or count words or letters, or study hydrothermal bands or whatever, is beyond me.

Here's my take: Some searchers - maybe a lot of them - have wrapped their brains around utter nonsense. There are hints everywhere!! Rainbows are a hint!! HoB must relate to trout!! Or bears, or beavers, or outhouses, or Native Americans!! Gypsies mean something!! So now Fenn has called the nonsense nonsense to some people. WHAT??!?? He didnt tell ME!! He didnt say it publicly!! He's a fraud!! No, he isnt. Yes, its fair, at least in my view.

There is NOT a big conspiracy. And quite frankly, if Fenn told all of us tomorrow where the treasure is, almost no one would believe him, so enthralled we all are with our solutions.

So, to sum up: phhffffttt.
10-29-2018, 08:06 PM,
But the panelist who “knew” it was lent trout waters was wrong lol the irony Amy!
10-29-2018, 08:09 PM,
The inside Scoop
(10-29-2018, 07:56 PM)brubr Wrote: Ummmm.... This is it? This email is the big reveal?? Yawn.

I never thought HoB had ANYTHING to do with trout and I have no idea why anyone would think that. So having Fenn say that directly to anyone in public or private means nothing, frankly.

There are no hints in the drawings....again, I never thought that there were, no hints come up in my solution to the poem. So having Fenn confirm that to anyone doesnt raise my outrage level one wit. And I dont care if its public or private.

So warm waters means....warm waters. WOW! REALLY?? Again, so what?? I always thought Fenn meant exactly what he said. Why anyone would assume that you need to refer to cryptology, or count words or letters, or study hydrothermal bands or whatever, is beyond me.

Here's my take: Some searchers - maybe a lot of them - have wrapped their brains around utter nonsense. There are hints everywhere!! Rainbows are a hint!! HoB must relate to trout!! Or bears, or beavers, or outhouses, or Native Americans!! Gypsies mean something!! So now Fenn has called the nonsense nonsense to some people. WHAT??!?? He didnt tell ME!! He didnt say it publicly!! He's a fraud!! No, he isnt. Yes, its fair, at least in my view.

There is NOT a big conspiracy. And quite frankly, if Fenn told all of us tomorrow where the treasure is, almost no one would believe him, so enthralled we all are with our solutions.

So, to sum up: phhffffttt.

Brubr,

Your phhffffttt might be huge to many others. Like those following the tears as wwwh, or the hob brown trout, or the drawings. There is a large percentage of searchers who believe the drawings hold hints.

So the searcher that receives this private information can now rule it out while other searchers are not provided the same information.

And what if the searcher this was told to had a solve based on tears and the drawings? She can rule those out, and be a step ahead of the searchers that didn’t receive that info. Is that fair? Was that inside, private info HELPFUL to the searcher that heard it? Would that info be helpful to the others who haven’t heard it?

Mindy's blogs:

10-29-2018, 08:23 PM,
(10-29-2018, 08:09 PM)Mindy Wrote: Brubr,

Your phhffffttt might be huge to many others. Like those following the tears as wwwh, or the hob brown trout, or the drawings. There is a large percentage of searchers who believe the drawings hold hints.

So the searcher that receives this private information can now rule it out while other searchers are not provided the same information.

And what if the searcher this was told to had a solve based on tears and the drawings? She can rule those out, and be a step ahead of the searchers that didn’t receive that info. Is that fair? Was that inside, private info HELPFUL to the searcher that heard it? Would that info be helpful to the others who haven’t heard it?

ALL of us have an equal chance to find the chest based on the poem and the book. End of statement. Go from there. Beyond that, it does not matter what is said when to whom. And being a step ahead of other people who arent that far along doesnt get you much further, frankly. Not everyone has a solution based on tears and drawings. Not sure why you would base your solution on that anyway, but whatever.

I've said many times that I didnt use any "hint" from any of the books and how many people believe me? How many people believe Fenn when he says that there are no hints in the drawings? Even now, how many people believe him when he says that HoB has nothing to do with trout - in public or private? Your correspondent just claimed in this email that Fenn is suffering from the early stages of dementia.....so can we believe ANYTHING he says now to anyone?

This whole "behind the scenes" stuff is much ado about nothing, with apologies to W. Shakespeare.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Inside a "mine" thrilledtochase 31 4,966 01-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  Fenn's DNA Hair inside the Chest... glock20 54 29,253 12-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Blaze inside the poem FollowMeDown 34 7,089 09-28-2017, 02:28 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seeker, inside the mind of a searcher at work! will197532 4 2,116 06-02-2017, 05:34 AM
Last Post: n2mini
  Inside Indulgence.. woneyedwilly 6 2,555 07-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ricky Nowak