Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The inside Scoop
10-29-2018, 09:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 09:46 PM by findingit.)
RE: The inside Scoop
(10-29-2018, 06:04 PM)Mindy Wrote: Has anyone heard about what was REALLY said between F and certain searchers?

I have, and if you would like me to post it, I will.

There are some weird games afoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need attention much? You are the one with multiple confidential emails from the man. Do tell. You are besting F at fishing for it.
P.S. Your thoughts don't equal proof.
10-29-2018, 10:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 11:40 PM by Top Secret.)
So "the guy" that reported this obviously is Kramer. I agree with brubr, any information contained in this "reveal" is useless. All it did was move anyone who didn't realize wwwh was a thermal feature, illustrations don't contain clues and hoB was isn't trout.( i.e. anyone who never had a chance at solving it) them out of a totally clueless state to just a clueless state. Fenn could tell the answer to each clue and they still wouldn't be able to figure out where the chest is.

Point in case: Fenn also said poem punctuation is not significant and the author of this post, his partner and their clueless following still think it is important. I guess we shouldn't be upset if Fenn helps these totally inept searchers. They don't listen anyway.

This is all hearsay anyway. Now watch Kramer go ballistic on me. lol
10-29-2018, 10:30 PM,
(10-29-2018, 06:04 PM)Mindy Wrote: Has anyone heard about what was REALLY said between F and certain searchers?

What's to be gained by posting this -- like some kind of self-appointed messenger pigeon? And speaking of birds, I don't give a "flying flock" about scandals, much less rumors of them.

On the other hand, the more time you and others spend on that kind of
thing, the less time you have available for poem-solving . . . not that I
worry much about competition in this hunt. I am posting here because I've gone as far as I think I can in poem-solving, and truly wish to help
others (to a degree, anyway).
10-29-2018, 10:49 PM,
Forrest told me a few times the blaze is not white, go figure.
10-29-2018, 11:00 PM,
Among the things that I considered to be "warm waters" are tears. But even though most folks each have
two eyes instead of one, I would group an individual's tears as "warm water", not "warm waters".

Regarding the blaze not being white . . . technically, I wouldn't say the entire thing is purely, ideally white.
So on average, it might be a very pale (almost-white) grey of some sort, or perhaps even a very pale tan.
For all practical purposes, though, I think "whitish" is a good description. But out of about (-- what's the
latest estimate? 666 thousand?) all the searchers on this hunt, only about 1 knows how to find the blaze,
in my opinion. And if you want to thank me for the teensy hint I've included in this message, "you're
welcome" in advance.
10-29-2018, 11:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 11:29 PM by antigroove.)
(10-29-2018, 10:49 PM)CLOUDFOOT Wrote: Forrest told me a few times the blaze is not white, go figure.

The white blaze I found is definitely not white. This cycle's optics are tricksy.
10-29-2018, 11:31 PM,
(10-29-2018, 11:00 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: Among the things that I considered to be "warm waters" are tears. But even though most folks each have
two eyes instead of one, I would group an individual's tears as "warm water", not "warm waters".

Regarding the blaze not being white . . . technically, I wouldn't say the entire thing is purely, ideally white.
So on average, it might be a very pale (almost-white) grey of some sort, or perhaps even a very pale tan.
For all practical purposes, though, I think "whitish" is a good description. But out of about (-- what's the
latest estimate? 666 thousand?) all the searchers on this hunt, only about 1 knows how to find the blaze,
in my opinion. And if you want to thank me for the teensy hint I've included in this message, "you're
welcome" in advance.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you think 666 is a "teensy" hint. Or does it?
------------------------------------------------------------------
"The search is supposed to be fun. f"
10-30-2018, 01:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018, 02:42 AM by Chris Yates.)
(10-29-2018, 11:31 PM)Milan Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 11:00 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: Among the things that I considered to be "warm waters" are tears. But even though most folks each have

welcome" in advance.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you think 666 is a "teensy" hint. Or does it?

maybe AJ's focusing on the value of 666 in the poem. not sure what "teensy" is except some (thing) small

mentioning 2 eyes and "you're welcome" could be a thankful slant

if AJ is expecting a "thank you", maybe a thankful smile will suffice Smile

https://i.postimg.cc/mr8SCb7T/number-of-...Rev-13.jpg
There's a lot of history in Warm
10-30-2018, 04:49 AM,
The inside Scoop
(10-29-2018, 09:44 PM)findingit Wrote:

Need attention much? You are the one with multiple confidential emails from the man. Do tell. You are besting F at fishing for it.
P.S. Your thoughts don't equal proof.

I don’t need or want attention. You apparently don’t have good reading comprehension. I’ve released many of those emails, which do constitute proof. They aren’t MY thoughts. This email I posted aren’t my thoughts. Everyone wants to know what happens behind the scenes—so I am posting some of the recent “behind the scenes” action.

How am I “fishing?” I don’t need, want, or care about anyone’s solves or info. But now that I know some things were said, I think it’s good to get some kind of clarification, don’t you?

I remember when I first spoke about the punctuation email, everyone pressured me for the exact words of that email. So I posted it. I guess it was considered important information given only to me behind the scenes.

And I’m trying to be up front with any information anyone might find important—just because YOU don’t, Brubr, doesn’t mean NOONE doesn’t.

Why so angry?

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-30-2018, 04:54 AM,
“Fenn said to the Searcher "There are no hints or clues in any of the drawings"”

I dont think it ultomately makes a difference as far as the Chase, but Id be ce curious as to Forrests exact wording. Hes extremely clever, often slipping things past searchers, even Preston, who is also very smart.

cause even with the quote as provided, i see “NO HINTS” in “aNy Of THe drawINgS”. But clues wouldnt work, if thats what he actually said.

Or maybe there are clues but he said there arent. Or maybe there are but he said there arent.

Best just stick to the puzzle.
=====

“enough confidence in A MAVERICK”
“enough confidence in CAVE I MARK”

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

“Poetry is the art of saying what you mean but disguising it”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Inside a "mine" thrilledtochase 31 4,966 01-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  Fenn's DNA Hair inside the Chest... glock20 54 29,253 12-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Blaze inside the poem FollowMeDown 34 7,089 09-28-2017, 02:28 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seeker, inside the mind of a searcher at work! will197532 4 2,116 06-02-2017, 05:34 AM
Last Post: n2mini
  Inside Indulgence.. woneyedwilly 6 2,555 07-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ricky Nowak